Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert holiday..=)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

Mr Maroon wrote: »
    :P Going to Tallaght the Saturday after I finish (20th) for Shamrock Rovers - Galway United. Can't wait. First time in Tallaght Stadium.

Ahhh me too, can't fookin wait! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mikeglee

MrPirate wrote: »
    Yes, I'm feeling sleepy. very much so. It'll only be worse by the end of the week.. :(
    Have fun in China! Don't do anything I would do/get yourself arrested as a dissident. ^^
    Anyway, as far as I know, nothing as of yet.
    Although I'm going to ACDC on the 28th. Might be going home to NY as a "graduation gift", hopefully... :)

ACDC's is gonna be unreal. I CAN'T WAIT!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

Amsterdam! Cannot wait!
    I just couln't pass up flights for €19!

Oxegen then obviously!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Crete for two weeks with all my girl mates and theres talks of weekends down the country with various people aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

Ahhh me too, can't fookin wait! :pac::pac:
    See you there then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

Santa Ponza for a week. going on the 23rd june. i know its a very stereotypical post leaving cert holiday, but that many irish people can't be that wrong for that long....... Right???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Docasey

first to amsterdam
    then round europe to rock werchter(belgium) then to EXIT festival in serbia
    then jamaica for 2 weeks...

ludawg...i beat u!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,604 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Inter-railing for a month before results then Budapest for 2 weeks after.

Docasey wrote: »
    first to amsterdam
    then round europe to rock werchter(belgium) then to EXIT festival in serbia
    then jamaica for 2 weeks...

ludawg...i beat u!:cool:

Haw haw. See you in amsterdam though :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 ...stephen...

Driving to alacanta spain, so going threw london paris and all that! that will take 2 weeks! Back for oxegen!! should be a blast like last year,then id say the normal beach parties house parties... abit work! man its going to be unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Twilighter

Oxegen, parties, drinking, working (N), weekend in Galway.
    Can't blooooody wait.
    Hitting the Arran islands aswell, who's coming? ha

Twilighter wrote: »
    Oxegen, parties, drinking, working (N), weekend in Galway.
    Can't blooooody wait.
    Hitting the Arran islands aswell, who's coming? ha

Heard the islands are mad for the sessions!
    See you there! :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭piggies

iiiiiiibbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaa

cannot wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Heading to America for 2 weeks
    Road trip to Galway for a weekend
    Lots of other random days aswel

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Nothing planned yet....

Will try sort out a few weeks in the US with relatives at some stage

Apart from that, Summer is full of photography for me, plenty of motorsports events to attend, and a long list of photoshoots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Nothing planned yet....

Will try sort out a few weeks in the US with relatives at some stage

Apart from that, Summer is full of photography for me, plenty of motorsports events to attend, and a long list of photoshoots.
    do you do any in mondello???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

On the 24th Im flying to London for 2 nights, then getting a train to Paris for another two nights, then were flying to Barcelona for 4 nights where we're meeting up with other friends then home :)

Then I'm going to oxegen

Then hopefully I'm getting a car.

It's gonna be an amazing summer
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

emo!! wrote: »
    do you do any in mondello???

Only been there twice before - Prodrift event and DTDIRL trackday so far - That should be changing this summer though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

~Candy~ wrote: »

moi..off to Dublin for a weekend right after the 19th -_-

Culchies, aren't they bloody great! Coming to Dublin is a holiday to them.:D

Leaving Cert Holiday - 21st August a week in Ibiza with 10 others.:cool:

Before that though I've several Shels away trips involving huge amounts of alcohol as usual, Slane (oh ye baby), and then about a month of different mates free gaffs along with a 2 week one myself (like last year, wow did that get messy one night:)).:cool:

Other plans include, painting my bedroom, buying new furniture for my bedroom, go for my full driving license, get back to my fitness level of a year ago (feckin' Leaving) and well that's about all so far planned.

Only been there twice before - Prodrift event and DTDIRL trackday so far - That should be changing this summer though :)
    cool cool, brother races there and does track days ... pictures he gets are usally pretty good, let us know if you are :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

No plans at all.

Thursday after LC ends am doing some programming thing, if I'm lucky in that (unlikely) I may be going to Bulgaria for a few days. But I can't afford to go anywhere over summer otherwise, and not expecting to get that.

I expect there'll be quite a bit of just going to friends houses whenever their parents are away, far more fun than pub, and plenty of things to do with them even if I don't want to drink.

emo!! wrote: »
    cool cool, brother races there and does track days ... pictures he gets are usally pretty good, let us know if you are :)

Cool. What's he driving? I'll let you know anywho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

Don't get me started on holidays :mad:.

erm he does the clubman, motorbike ones.. seriously some crashes at the last one :S

hehe back on topic... im four years to late for this thread... *departs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭well horse

No recession with this lot of pampered brats obviously :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Mr.S wrote: »
    Ah yes, because no one can afford holidays anymore, :rolleyes:
    Well I can't for one.
    Then again, my mother is a civil servant, so nor super surprising that there's less money to go around recently. And I don't know if I'll be able to get a job for summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

well horse wrote: »
    No recession with this lot of pampered brats obviously :rolleyes:

I sense bitterness. You haven't a clue about the situations of anyone on this thread so dont go calling them "pampered brats"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

Piste wrote: »
    I sense bitterness. You haven't a clue about the situations of anyone on this thread so dont go calling them "pampered brats"

I agree Piste, that guy is just a hater. I may be going to multiple countries(probably around 10 including the interailling :D) but I will be working for 4 weeks in July to fund a good portion of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

going to australia for 5 weeks to see my sister woo!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Piste wrote: »

Have to agree. But I am a firm believer that one should fund there own holiday. In these times its stupid and utterly selfish to ask your parents. Enjoy it because if things keep up most of us won't be going away for abit.

I'm paying 100% my way, anyone else doing the same?

Advertisement