Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert holiday..=)

Options
  • 08-06-2009 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭

ehh,feeling sleepy and down:o
    so lets talk about something that's a little cheerful...

where are ye going for the LC holiday? =D
    any plans for the summer?:p

moi..off to Dublin for a weekend right after the 19th -_-
    then off to China for 2weeks with my BF :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 DavidMyster

i like this thread better than the rest:D

goin oxegen in july

lahinch for bits and pieces of summer for surfing

spain for 2 weeks in july:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

i like this thread better than the rest:D

goin oxegen in july

lahinch for bits and pieces of summer for surfing

spain for 2 weeks in july:D:D

ah ha shweet!! sounds fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Going to spend my summer cruising, drinking and going out to beach parties and house parties...

Going to be an awesome summer

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

Yes, I'm feeling sleepy. very much so. It'll only be worse by the end of the week.. :(
    Have fun in China! Don't do anything I would do/get yourself arrested as a dissident. ^^
    Anyway, as far as I know, nothing as of yet.
    Although I'm going to ACDC on the 28th. Might be going home to NY as a "graduation gift", hopefully... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Ooh China, sounds cool! I'm going to Biarritz with my family (we have an appartment over there, I'm really excited to see what it looks like, hopefully I can go there throughout college ^^) and later in the Summer I'm going to Barcelona with friends from my year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

CRETE :D

Also Oxegen & hopefully weekend outta Dub, perhaps Galway, Cork or Wexford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

~Candy~ wrote: »
    ehh,feeling sleepy and down:o
    so lets talk about something that's a little cheerful...

where are ye going for the LC holiday? =D
    any plans for the summer?:p

moi..off to Dublin for a weekend right after the 19th -_-
    then off to China for 2weeks with my BF :)
    Remember in China you only have to be 14 and I'd recommend bringing your own protection!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Pamplona Bullrun, need a rush after Applied Maths on the 19th. Plus I need somewhere to dispose of my maths book properly, I'll YouTube it :) (Maybe a thread on the most colorful way to destroy an poetry book? )

Then Barcelona and the rest of East coast Espana :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jamkirk

Working..drinking..beaching.. for the summer but going to Zakynthos(Greece) for a week in September with a few friends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭lorna100

Off to london on the 22nd for a few days, july going to colombia to work in an orphanage and back to london late august, possibly a cheapie week in spain too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I'm not going away anywhere, and I'm kinda glad, I'd just rather not :).

Oxegen and I'm going to Donegal twice.

I'm just looking forward to get the little things in my life back, stuff that was a bit too time consuming this year, reading, cycling and couple of other things.

Spend more time thinking about what I'm spend my summer doing than I do actually studying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

No where!

I'm in desperate need of a holiday!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Oxegen and hopefully London

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

going to spain for 2weeks
    oxegen
    road trip round ireland hopefully
    roundstone

MrPirate wrote: »
    Yes, I'm feeling sleepy. very much so. It'll only be worse by the end of the week.. :(
    Have fun in China! Don't do anything I would do/get yourself arrested as a dissident. ^^
    Anyway, as far as I know, nothing as of yet.
    Although I'm going to ACDC on the 28th. Might be going home to NY as a "graduation gift", hopefully... :)

ah haha, nah i am not too worried i look innocent enough:P, the BF might get arrest for 'terrorist' though :D

Piste wrote: »
    Ooh China, sounds cool! I'm going to Biarritz with my family (we have an appartment over there, I'm really excited to see what it looks like, hopefully I can go there throughout college ^^) and later in the Summer I'm going to Barcelona with friends from my year.

awww cool...=)i d love to have a holidy home in France :o
    i loved barcelona:D:D * sunshine *

Fad wrote: »

I'm just looking forward to get the little things in my life back, stuff that was a bit too time consuming this year, reading, cycling and couple of other things.

Spend more time thinking about what I'm spend my summer doing than I do actually studying.

awww...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Italy with the folks for 10 days at the end of June. Nice relaxing time in the sun (though I better get to see the Lions matches somehow!), will probably head into the Alps too.

Oxegen.

Then I'm going to I Love Techno in Belgium, that's not until October though.

Might head somewhere else for a weekend too, a city break or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Dante

M'off to Crete for a week with a few in the year! Shall be a bit o banter indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

MrPirate wrote: »
    :D:DI going to ACDC too!! cant wait:) Oxegens booked as well :Dand maybe a week in westport,, but that ones still uncertain, depends on getting tym off work.
    roll on summer '09!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Fad wrote: »

Donegal? good choice:p oj

im not doing anything either, working and saving up for college.
    oh the joys:(

atleast college will be good:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I'm off to Berlin for a week. Lovely city, cheap nice hostel, cheap food, cheap beer, should be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Donegal? good choice:p oj

It is a long story, one will be with family, one will be friends.

Same gaff, both different "Experiences" :pac:

It'll be nice to just chill out for a week and do pretty much nothing.

Might leave my laptop at home and free myself from the internet for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Oxegen
    Metallica
    Spain for 3 weeks

The rest days ill prob be doing part time work...

On a side note, Claypidgeon, did you join 4 days ago as you have 400+ posts and your stats are approx 100 posts per day...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

I am surprised at the lack of people saying they are going to Ayia Napa? Nearly everyone I know is! I am going to Amsterdam and Berlin for a week straight after the exams. Then back to work for July, then off interailling for 3 weeks with 4 of my mates and then to France with the family and 2 mates and my sisters and their friends for 2 weeks(its a big house haha). Happy days really!

And Piste if you want any info about Biarritz PM me I spent all of last June there and 3 weeks the year before so its like a second home for me. When you are going though is imporant because most of the Irish people have cleared off by mid July.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

Going to Ayia Napa for 2 weeks in July. There'll be 5 of us.
    Woop Woop! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭haloauto

Beer
    +
    Time
    +
    Money
    +
    Beer
    +
    rv.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

Me and my mates were planning this time last year on going to South Africa for the remaining Lions games, never got it organised :(. OP is going to the most interesting place I have read so far, China? Would love to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

I'm off to Berlin for a week. Lovely city, cheap nice hostel, cheap food, cheap beer, should be great.

Germanys great. I live in munich. Studying here. pint of beer in my accomodation 80c. shot 1€. Cocktails 1.80. Can't argue. Was in Berlin once. Great city!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

NADA wrote: »
    Germanys great. I live in munich. Studying here. pint of beer in my accomodation 80c. shot 1€. Cocktails 1.80. Can't argue. Was in Berlin once. Great city!

Yeah I've been there twice before and theres nothing like it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Mr Maroon

:P Going to Tallaght the Saturday after I finish (20th) for Shamrock Rovers - Galway United. Can't wait. First time in Tallaght Stadium.

Going to the south of France in July. Maybe to London later in the summer.

Advertisement