Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the worst thing you've done in a taxi?

Options
  • 08-06-2009 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭

I've heard the usual pissing,****ting,puking,fare dodging stories. Any stories of sexy shenanigans or crazy behavior by the customer or the driver for that matter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Licked me burd out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭d1975

I remember traveling in a taxi and he was going a little fast at and went over a bump at the triangle in Ranelagh, I threw up (I was sitting at the back seat) and as soon as I knew what I done I told the taxi driver stop here and paid the guy and walked fast lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Paid the extortionate bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

dancor wrote: »
    Licked me burd out

Please tell me you didnt.....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I once made the unfortunate mistake of engaging the driver in conversation.

After 10 miles and his constant drone about "bleedin' forreners", deregulation and such like I wish I had just told him to shut up and
    drive from the start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Was in the back of a taxi with two girls, was going with one of them but as we were kissing i started to feel up the other girl thinking it was the girl i was kissing. The other girl said nothing but the girl i was kissing copped on, started screaming and kicked me out of the taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Waved one down, was feeling a bit giggly.

Hopped in one door, scooted over to the other door, hopped out, and asked him how much.

He didn't see the funny side, and drove off in a bit of a huff.

I was amused for weeks though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Senna wrote: »
    Was in the back of a taxi with two girls, was going with one of them but as we were kissing i started to feel up the other girl thinking it was the girl i was kissing. The other girl said nothing but the girl i was kissing copped on, started screaming and kicked me out of the taxi.

This part is a lie isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

A fat bird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Licked me burd out

Stay classy ;)

• Advertisement

Abigayle wrote: »
    Stay classy ;)

My thoughts exactly;)

Maddison wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly;)

Get off your high horses, It was a joke :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

The Walsho wrote: »
    This part is a lie isn't it?

No didn't know who i "at", drink was my excuse and the other girl was a bit of a migger so that was her excuse.:D

Get off your high horses, It was bravado :rolleyes:

Ok. Only momentarily though, that post needed fixing.

If you had've said I gave my girlfriend oral sex It prob wouldnt have sounded as bad.....burd & lick out made it sound a bit knack:D

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

As the taxi was pulling up outside the house we were going to a session in it was still moving when i got the first wretch of what i knew was going to be reemergence of my curry dinner. So i opened the door and tried to duck and roll onto the grass beside the car. instead i flopped out tumbled while throwing up all over myself. Head to toe in my own puke. The taxi driver looked positively shocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

If you had've said I gave my girlfriend oral sex It prob wouldnt have sounded as bad....

Or if it was in a limo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭RVN10

Asked was he busy ??? But it prob sounded something along the lines of hahjsdskldnsklhcskoj you get the jist ha

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

Argued with a friends directions back to hers while calling left at every corner and then upon protest 'shut up i know my way round the *waits for road sign* .....N11!!! ':D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I was in the back drinking abottle of wine when the driver jammed on..nearly sent the bottle through the b ack of my neck.

Degsy wrote: »
    I was in the back drinking abottle of wine when the driver jammed on..nearly sent the bottle through the b ack of my neck.

Did you like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

Licked me burd out

Licked out Dancors bird ;):D

If you had've said I gave my girlfriend oral sex It prob wouldnt have sounded as bad.....burd & lick out made it sound a bit knack:D

That was the point :P

BTW the real worst thing I did in a taxi was eat birthday cake while drunk, He gave me a bolloking for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't do bad things is taxis, the only time was when I fell asleep and the bastard just kept driving around in circles for an hour with the meter running!

He brought me home and I paid him a tenner, which is what it should have been, and told him if he didn't like it he could take it up with my twelve rottweilers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Sobered up, realised I didn't have a clue who the young one I was with was. Hopped out when the taxi stopped at lights and legged it down the road.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

A good while back I egged the gf on to give me head in the taxi before we got on,
    anyway so we jumped in the cab, just a standard one. I sat behind the taxi driver and then she takes out my willy an starts sucking away.
    To be quite honest it was quite uncomfortable, the driver knew exzactly what was going on and kept looking me in the eye through his rear view mirror and that was such a put off hah, and it just wasn't right looking out the window... needless to say it was hard enough to sustain an erection and there wasn't a hope of coming.
    but it was a nice novelty..

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

...and giving your girlfriend oral sex in the back of a taxi is classy?
    sub-x wrote: »
    Licked out Dancors bird ;):D
    So what - loads of people have!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I had no money left after a night out once! I thought I hada €10 note left in my purse, I didn't...so had to explain that once we stopped and I fumbled around my bag for ages "pretending it was there". My driver was so nice, actually left me off and I actually popped into the cab office the next day to pay up lol, they were quite shocked. Couldn't of just skived off that though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Lenny wrote: »
    A good while back I egged the gf on to give me head in the taxi before we got on,
    anyway so we jumped in the cab, just a standard one. I sat behind the taxi driver and then she takes out my willy an starts sucking away.
    To be quite honest it was quite uncomfortable, the driver knew exzactly what was going on and kept looking me in the eye through his rear view mirror and that was such a put off hah, and it just wasn't right looking out the window... needless to say it was hard enough to sustain an erection and there wasn't a hope of coming.
    but it was a nice novelty..
    Ya, had the same experience but it was in one of those people carriers rather than a standard car, bit of scope and all that. Anyways the prick of the taxi driver talked the whole ten minutes of the trip so concentration was affected. I didn't manage to cum but got out of the taxi with a massive stalk and paid the driver his 10 quid, quickly went inside and smashed her on the stairs.

Advertisement