Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving early

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Left Itrish wit about an hour and half left... Was surprised to find I was the last pass Irish student to leave!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

left pass irish at about 2.55, and was the 2nd last pass student in the exam room!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

left higher irish at 10 past 3, there was only about 5 people left in my centre. I'd say most people in my centre were doing pass then. they give you a ridiculous amount of time for irish paper 1

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I plan to leave irish paper 2 as early as i can! Gonna just fly thru it! Dont care what i get in it as long as its passed! D3 ftw! Ha it'll give me a nice few hours to study for business.. Only worth 18% anyway!

THIS^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭KokaNoodles

peanuthead wrote: »
    Strange seeing as you're not permitted to leave any state exam, for Junior or Leaving Cert, until 30 minutes have passed.
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I've stayed the full time for all of my exams so far (even HL Irish P1 today, which surprised me. I wrote my longest Irish essay ever today. Talk about peaking at the right time :D). I can see myself leaving early for HL French, but that's about it. Possibly Irish P2, but I'll try not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

So I've discovered that my supervisor is an Irish teacher, she looked so disapproving when I left my exam after 55 minutes.

It's OL Irish, I dunno how anybody can stay any longer than that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 electriks

Yeah we had a race with the ordiniary irish today -- I WON!!! the examiner said because i am doing the leaving she wouldn't leave me out untill an hour was up- how retarded!!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GallowsGhost

I was the second to leave my exam centre, I hate Irish and as long as I pass I'm grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 David McArdle

For maths for the junior i left both exams after 30 mins, after finished both papers 25 minutes after the time started, and still ended up with an A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

I run the race for CSPE! :) i got an A ! =D

and for the leaving cert I only left 3 exams early, both irish exams in half an hour cause I was like screw this I need to study for REAL exams, i was only doing ordinary and got a C2 and business but only by 10 minutes cause I didn't have anymore to write... :)

oh wait art history too, by an hour, cause I could only write 6 pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

Reilly616 wrote: »
    Opposite. My friend and I sat with our arms folded looking at the teacher until the entire time was up. Awesome awkwardness!

lol i remember that!!good times ha

Advertisement