Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameStop - Game Only €5 When You Trade Another Game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

how new do ur games have to be ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭QenTox

Placebo wrote: »
    how new do ur games have to be ?

I traded Dark Sector without any problem, but they didn't accept The Darkness for PS3... So they don't really have to be new games in my opinion...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

QenTox wrote: »
    I traded Dark Sector without any problem, but they didn't accept The Darkness for PS3... So they don't really have to be new games in my opinion...
    Ha.. I'm working through Dark Sector on the 360 now. Only cost me a fiver from Asda! :D

Wouldn't say I've much left to go.. wonder can I trade that in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

QenTox wrote: »
    basquille wrote: »
    Ha.. I'm working through Dark Sector on the 360 now. Only cost me a fiver from Asda! :D

Wouldn't say I've much left to go.. wonder can I trade that in?

QenTox posted before basquille, thats fairly impressive! Answering questions before they are asked! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Anyone know whats the xbox360 games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jenno86 wrote: »
    QenTox posted before basquille, thats fairly impressive! Answering questions before they are asked! :D:D:D
    Mine is for 360 though.. I thought he might have traded in PS3 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Anyone know whats the xbox360 games?

Yeah list plz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

I got Fable 2 today,traded Mirrors Edge and €5,going back tomorrow for Mortal Kombat vs DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

do you have a list of 360 and wii games for 5 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

i traded in motorstorm for battlefield bad company gold edition, have i made a huge error on my part is the question

uncharted drakes fortune didnt tickle my fancy, only resistance fall of man did, which i didnt hear great things about

have i made a bubu!! :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Battle field is ok not the worse game out there , Drakes fortune on the other hand is brilliant !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Asked in store today, they said pretty much any game except for old sports/racing titles (eg Ridge Racer, Fifa 07 etc) can be traded in! Im going straight for Mirrors Edge!

Nice, will get rid of Rock band, Guitar Hero3, Fable 2, Dark Secotr, Viva Pinata hopeuflly.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭ElBarco

Has anyone managed to find out what 360 games are included in this promotion?

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

ElBarco wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to find out what 360 games are included in this promotion?
    the only ones i found out where blacksite and battlefield bad company

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

I was in there yesterday having a look at the 360 games.
    From what I can remember the 360 games offered for €5 include:

Alone in the Dark
    Beowulf
    Dark Sector
    Fable 2
    Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (none of the other guitar heros were included)
    Halo 3
    Mass Effect
    Mirror's Edge
    Scene It: Box Office Smash (Disc Only)
    The Last Remnant

Mirror's Edge, Fable 2 & Mass Effect are their lead titles anyway.
    I got Tomb Raider: Legend for €2 as part of one of their promotions in April. I only bought it because it was €2 but I was able to trade it in yesterday as part of the deal. Pretty sweet.

Soemone mentioned earlier that not all games will be taken back, that is true there is an exclusion list so its best to ring ahead and check that your game/games will be accepted.

And yes I do have a good memory:)

The XBOX360 list is pretty bad tbh. Only Mass effect, mirrors edge, and fable 2 really stood out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

sanits row 2 ce is all so in the deal

sanits row 2 ce is all so in the deal
    For the Xbox 360??? And is Battlefield also in on it for 360? Saw none of these in kilkenny.

yap got it in kilkenny ask them on the till for it yes it is the xbox one also thay have the bf steal tin one in the deal but not 100% on that

• Advertisement

d post

And can you trade in ANY game for it? or does it have to be of certain value. As I was thinking of trying Tomb Raider Legend and PES 6 for it.

no pes6 because its a football game also they take trl go down to extravison and get lost or pgr4 for 10 euros 2nd hand and trade them in against any game they have on there list

no pes6 because its a football game also they take trl go down to extravison and get lost or pgr4 for 10 euros 2nd hand and trade them in against any game they have on there list

You sir are a gentleman.
    Nice tip.
    Anyone notice if Lego Batman is included in this 5euro offer?
    I can confirm that they do take tr: legend.

A few other games I saw that in case anyone wants to know was: NHL 2k9, NBA 2k9, Don King Prizefighter, The Darkness, PGR4, Dark Sector, to post above, im pretty sure I saw some type of lego game, not sure what it was, might have been indiana jones. Also Fatal Inertia.

Thats all I can remember, and why not PES6 becuase its a football game? Do they not take sport titles?

lego indiana and as well pes6 is a old game

There is no market whatsoever for old sports games, thats why they won't take older pro evolution or fifa games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mcw92

i have oblivion for the ps3. normal edition/ will they take that?
    was hoping to get battlefield bad company for ps3 in sligo , anyone know if it is there?

Going in tomorrow to try for Battlefield Bad Company and Saints row the 360 in this deal.

So its the saints row collectors edition and Battlefield Steelbook edition in this offer then? not the normal editions?

• Advertisement

yap make sure you have id on you because the staff are very bad for that

Advertisement