Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Candidate Running For Town Council

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

please tell me that someone is thinking of closing this nonsense down? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

PaulieD wrote: »
    If you think its great vote for one. Never mind issues and all that jazz. Sure they will bring a unique freshness, not much interest in the native Irish but sure never mind that.

Surely the best candidate for the role should get your vote. Or, heaven forbid are you calling for reverse racism? Affirmative action while voting? Sounds that way.

Mean while back on planet earth......

When you consider the top three people in power inherited their seats I don't think issues and all that jazz ever mattered in Irish politics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Closed for stupidity.

Seriously PaulieD, if you post in a thread again making claims like
    PaulieD wrote:
    It seems to be they are more interested in their fellow nationals than the good of the country

I expect to see links to the manifesto to back it up. If you have time to post and engage, you have time to link.

Secondly, if you're going to make wildly inaccurate claims and someone calls you on it, and you want to remain posting in this forum:
    PaulieD wrote: »
    It is a she. Shes hot. :)

.... is not an acceptable response (unless you supplement it with an actual answer).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement