Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology HL/OL

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

could any one tell me the optimin ph and tempeture for catalase enzyme... in the ph9 was markd rite but i tink its 7?? and tempeture i tought was 25 but it was markd wrong and 37 was rite??
    Thank you for taking the time to communicate in English, and not in txtspit.

Yours sincerely,

The rest of the world.
    celtic723 wrote: »
    a few Rosary's tonight me thinks.
    Or, you know, you could just study instead of wasting your time. One will help you tomorrow, one will not.
    and to the poster who questioned the legitimacy of God, YOUR a fool..
    Claypigeon wrote: »
    What's that about the legitimacy of God? :S

edit: Just read that post; to be fair if you think saying prayers will make you know things you don't know you're asking a bit much o;
    I'm not Christian but I still think you're expecting a lot to get an A2 with the Rosary being said :P
    someone questioned his legitimacy. ****
    Someone who questions the legitimacy of God is a fool? I think not.
    Claypigeon wrote: »
    The point about questioning God as you phrase it is quite funny actually since any "proper" Christian should be pas the point where they're unquestioningly begging for things.
    I have no problem with people praying to whatever deity they want, but because someone does not share your belief does not entitle you to call them a fool.
    was merely a stab at him in a light hearted way. you heathens don't share the same humour as the believers. :):D
    Please take such discussions to the appropriate forum in the Religion & Spirituality sub-forum of the Social category.

And I would advise not calling other posters "fools" there either.

Apart from that, good luck to all of you, of whatever faith or none, in tomorrows exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I think it's possibly the most fitting thread to have a discussion over god, with evolution tipped to come up and all ;).

On a more relevant note,
    I'm just running through the Less Stress More Success Biology book and there seems to be **** all in there. Does it really cover everything you need to know or just tid-bits? Would it get you even a C?

Our Biology class was fairly intense and we had a great teacher so it's possible she has made us do extra work without telling us but the Less Stress More Success book looks so bare, anyone know if it covers everything you need?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

This course is far too long. Didn't leave myself enough time to study and I'm getting worried now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Just got home there 5 mins ago, finished at 12pm and spent a few minutes reading over and answering questions I didn't do with my best guesses.

Was a great paper tbh, if I had studied everything I was going to I would have gotten a B for sure but all I want is a c3 or above so it's all good; answered everything really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

no complaints from me. few parts of q's caught me out but i don't think it was anything major. hope you all done well:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

Confident after that exam!done all the questions.Didnt have any major problems with it!
    Hope it was ok for ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

can i just say thanks to whoever posted those predictions on here, saved my ass! :D
    think it went pretty well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

kateos2 wrote: »
    can i just say thanks to whoever posted those predictions on here, saved my ass! :D
    think it went pretty well.

well i was one so no bother i think they helped everyone they were fairly accurate

Advertisement