Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH beers. Sat 20/06 8.30PM in Karoma's house. Now with public poll

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Abigayle wrote: »
    Trinnerz ya look great :pac:

I thought she was wearing a fcuking habit first the pic was that dark! :D You look like you are having a great time. Will never miss a beers again! :eek:

I shoulda been wearing a habit love :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

No.
    Yiz are all roides....off to the nearest plastic surgeon with me then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

No.
    Hey thanks a million for lettin the Z forum crash down on you all :)
    to those I was speaking to (old goat, terry, dregsy and all the rest) It was really great to meet ya's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No.
    Maddison wrote: »
    Im not standing beside you at the next beers your boobs would make my boobies look like jelly tits :(

Haha! :D

We'll find out...!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

*rubs hands*
    Haha! :D

We'll find out...!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

No.
    Degsy wrote: »
    *rubs hands*

... Make sure it's just your hands you're rubbing! :p

Yiz are all roides....off to the nearest plastic surgeon with me then!!!

GTFO I've seen your pic now so i can safely say - i'd smack that :p

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

No.
    Here's one anyway ;

http://yfrog.com/65041yj

my god... we Look fantastic!

really fun night. sore head afterwards but really fun

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I just missed this one. I couldn'tget off work early tro get the bus. ****ing bulling so I am. I'll be organising another one soon enough that I'll definitely be able to make. :) you'd all better be there.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

No.
    I just missed this one. I couldn'tget off work early tro get the bus. ****ing bulling so I am. I'll be organising another one soon enough that I'll definitely be able to make. :) you'd all better be there.

Well, if you insist :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

No.

I can confirm that Mr. Cushion was pretty dang pissed he couldn't go :pac:
    Twas great cush, pity ya weren't there :( Next time!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bronte wrote: »
    I can confirm that Mr. Cushion was pretty dang pissed he couldn't go :pac:
    Twas great cush, pity ya weren't there :( Next time!

That's mr cushoin to you. Eh....ignore that. But yeah there will be another ah beers soonish and this one i'll defginitely make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

No.
    Trinity wrote: »
    Someone had a camera alright but luckily theres a strict boards law that states "what happens at beers stays at beers", thank fook :p

Are you reading this A_SN? I saw your post before it got deleted :p
    What post of mine got deleted? *presses Ctrl+F + F+O+N+D+L+I+N+G* oh dear, why would anyone want to delete that? lol
    FunkZ wrote: »
    Serious amount of people spelling words like fuck and cunt wrong on this thread.

Ahhh cunt is a horrible word though.

Glad yis all had a good time, I gotta go to a Beers this summer!
    Oh shit, I see what you did there.
    I tried going & I failed miserably, there is no parking up there at all, although I saw the smokers outside...Agent Smith being one of them...I drive up one way streets the wrong way n all-all for the sake of meeting you guys...I am awaiting a summons now :( I drove around aston quay for half an hour with no luck....was so looking forward to meeting all of you
    I just took the bus and walked, and didn't even take the bus to go back home. Actually when you're drunk walking is even more painless than usual, you can walk uphill for a while without being annoyed. Walking drunk is kind of fun actually, mostly if you're drunk enough to act weird.

Unrelatedly, how does a pint of Guinness cost 3 euros, but a whiskey-coke costs 6?

By the way I was totally oblivious to any of the drama, I have no idea who did what to who nor where or how.

Oh as for the pics, well I'd quite like at least having the ones I'm in sent to me. Although all the pics would be even better :D. And you have my consent to post any pics I'm in.
    if people took pictures, i want to see. I recall being blinded a few times, i prob look awful in them
    Oh yeah, one of you guys had that powerful separate flash and man was it blinding.
    Here's one anyway ;

http://yfrog.com/65041yj
    Hey if we're gonna post pics can we say who's in them? I have no idea who these two people are on the boards :(.
    fcuk, I'm so pissed I missed it.

Is there another planned anytime soon?
    Better be! :p
    Is that you?! holy fuck. You have enormous tits!:pac:
    My thoughts exactly :D
    Yep. Think Degs was talking about Karma again. Sounds like it was a lovely venue, so.. how does everyone feel about that?
    Are all pubs as loud? Cause that was too ****ing loud. I actually had to spend some time on the couch on the side cause in the centre it was just too noisy. Perhaps you party animals aren't affected by this anymore, but it was actually quite painful to my fresh undamaged ears :pac:. Seriously though, I doubt the employees there can actually get away without any permanent hearing loss.

Also the loudness totally ruins my ability to understand english. I understand everything people say under ideal conditions, but when things get too loud then I hear no better than an elderly man.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No.
    A_SN wrote: »
    Hey if we're gonna post pics can we say who's in them? I have no idea who these two people are on the boards :(.

That would be Agent Smith and Pikachucheeks herself.

As for the loudness.... it isn't particularly bad.

A bunch of us ended up in Bad Bobs (or regular Bobs or whatever it's called these days) recently and it was horribly loud and annoying... super hot as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Agreed,i didnt think it was loud at all..check out tp smiths if you want loud AND stifling!!
    That would be Agent Smith and Pikachucheeks herself.

As for the loudness.... it isn't particularly bad.

A bunch of us ended up in Bad Bobs (or regular Bobs or whatever it's called these days) recently and it was horribly loud and annoying... super hot as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Damn I'm annoyed that I missed it :( I really wanted to meet pikachucheeks and Abigayle as well as *if you are reading this insert your boards username here and then thank me for mentioning you*

Someone should really give me an incentive for going to the next one.....:)

No.
    kingtut wrote: »

I'll give you a monkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

No.
    Degsy wrote: »
    Agreed,i didnt think it was loud at all..

It was loud enough so that you had to lean over the shoulder of the person you wanted to talk with, put your lips close enough to their ear so they could feel your breath on their cheek. Lovely if you're talking to Moon or Pika or Kiera et al, not so lovely fun if it's Wibbs or Agent or OldGoat. :)
    I spent most of the time outside with the smokers simply so I could talk and HEAR what they had to say.
    Pubs with Beer Conversation gardens FTW

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

I'll give you a monkey.

Tell me more....

No.
    Tell me more....

It's not a euphemism... I'll tell you that much!

• Advertisement

It's not a euphemism... I'll tell you that much!

:eek:

Damn I'm annoyed that I missed it :( I really wanted to meet pikachucheeks and Abigayle as well as Trinity

ah thanks tut cant wait to meet you either :confused:

Damn I'm annoyed that I missed it :( I really wanted to meet pikachucheeks and Abigayle as well as *if you are reading this insert your boards username here and then thank me for mentioning you*

Someone should really give me an incentive for going to the next one.....:)[/QUOTE]

Ok so i assuming here that you didnt bother to look at that pics of Bronte and Pikachucheeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

No.
    Can we have a rollcall of who was actually there? So many names, faces and bodyparts passed by that I've lost track.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

No.
    OldGoat wrote: »
    It was loud enough so that you had to lean over the shoulder of the person you wanted to talk with, put your lips close enough to their ear so they could feel your breath on their cheek.
    Oh I'd get my head close but I'd "aim" my breath towards the void, far away from people's face. I'm such a considerate whisperer :rolleyes:

No.
    I'm just a loud f*cker... so people have no trouble hearing me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

No.
    Twas a successful boards beers night out alright.

Good meeting a load of the thunderdomers : Captain Darling, Slidey, Degsy. Also Tri, Kag, Terry, Wibbs, SmileyPaul & AgentSmith. Sorry I didn't mingle more now...

Maybe a pub quiz with randomly choosen teams on the night would mix people up and break up the natural groups / cliques.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Twas a successful boards beers night out alright.

Good meeting a load of the thunderdomers : Captain Darling, Slidey, Degsy. Also Tri, Kag, Terry, Wibbs, SmileyPaul & AgentSmith. Sorry I didn't mingle more now...

Maybe a pub quiz with randomly choosen teams on the night would mix people up and break up the natural groups / cliques.

or a three legged race...

Hopefully I will make the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ciagr297

Can we have a rollcall of who was actually there? So many names, faces and bodyparts passed by that I've lost track.
    moi was there....

• Advertisement

No.
    I'm the French C programmer. By the way did you say you program in COBOL? Cause that's what I think I heard, not sure.

Advertisement