Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH beers. Sat 20/06 8.30PM in Karoma's house. Now with public poll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

No.
    Also, major kudos to Degsy for sorting out a whole section of the pub for us.

No.
    To the one person whose friend tried to ruin the evening, fuck you. You failed.
    you then tried to start a row with me, Degsy and a couple of others, saw Degsy and ran off like the little pussy that you are.

Aside from that brief interlude it was a brilliant night.

I just want to thank all who came along.
    I know that I had a great night and I hope all of you did too.

I sat back at one point and watched about 30 people all getting along and having a laugh. That made me happy.

Kudos to the bouncers for dealing with the idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭A_SN

No.
    bronte wrote: »
    Well fcuk me..I thought that head of hair might have been mine :mad:
    Oh yeah same story here, spotted the same head of hair at the counter and that's how I was reunited with the rest of the boardsies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

No.
    Terry wrote: »
    I know that I rock. I'm ****ing awesome.

Of course the hair was yours. It just made for a mildly funnier story by using Agent Smith's name.

LoL! yeah..heard about the aggro..gobsheens :rolleyes:

It was a wicked night!

No.
    A_SN wrote: »
    Oh yeah same story here, spotted the same head of hair at the counter and that's how I was reunited with the rest of the boardsies :D

Haha! I'm like a boards beacon! :D

• Advertisement

No.
    Bed.

No.
    Bed.

:D 'm up now..will be awake for a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Awww.. where were you? It was all good fun tonight... even if someone did actually punch me...

House party last night...

Someone punched you? NFW!!!! Another boardsie? Please share!!!!
    How's you? Seen transformer yet? Twas very good! Better than terminator!!! Can't compare both anyways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

No.
    Glad you all had fun. Shame for one muppett acting the maggot. You ok Monkey?

I am only home now....

Great to meet a load of new faces. Terry you're a cnut :)

• Advertisement

No.
    I am only home now....

Great to meet a load of new faces. Terry you're a cnut :)
    You durty stop-out :D

No.
    Now I realise I have no idea who most of you are. That is, I remember the faces, but can't put a nick on them (I gotta admit, when someone tell me their name I don't even bother to try to remember, cause even if I try then it fails :pac:).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

A_SN wrote: »
    Now I realise I have no idea who most of you are. That is, I remember the faces, but can't put a nick on them (I gotta admit, when someone tell me their name I don't even bother to try to remember, cause even if I try then it fails :pac:).
    Yeah, that happens all the time... You only remember them after posting in the thread the next day etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

The parts i remember were great, the rest is a complete blank

i'm sure someone will fill me in later.

who did i go to an indian restaurant with?

i remember seeing the predator :confused:

The worst thing is that I cant go to bed now because I'll **** up my sleeping cycle...

going to be physically ill by 12 I reckon as I am still drunk now. Why the fúck did I start drinking Guinness. I blame Wibbs, wánker :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

No.
    MIN2511 wrote: »
    Someone punched you? NFW!!!! Another boardsie? Please share!!!!
    How's you? Seen transformer yet? Twas very good! Better than terminator!!! Can't compare both anyways...

Yes. Syphilis is better than cancer too. ha.. Ah it was okay... it was just way too long.

And yes... a bit of a row needlessly escalated. I really don't think they were boardsies though.
    Trinity wrote: »
    The parts i remember were great, the rest is a complete blank

i'm sure someone will fill me in later.

who did i go to an indian restaurant with?

i remember seeing the predator :confused:

You were with myself, bronte, Agent Smith and fajitas. The predator was in some gallery up near Cow Lane. They also had Optimus Prime and I want to go back there.

Top tip.. if you ever end up in an Indian restaurant after a boards beers.... you can be pretty sure I was there too.

Yes. Syphilis is better than cancer too. ha.. Ah it was okay... it was just way too long.

And yes... a bit of a row needlessly escalated. I really don't think they were boardsies though.

You were with myself, bronte, Agent Smith and fajitas. The predator was in some gallery up near Cow Lane. They also had Optimus Prime and I want to go back there.

Top tip.. if you ever end up in an Indian restaurant after a boards beers.... you can be pretty sure I was there too.

Ya but i dont like Indian and i'm pretty fcuking sick now :(

Yes that gallery rawked i wanna go back too

No.
    Any pics?

No.
    Ya but i dont like Indian and i'm pretty fcuking sick now :(

Yes that gallery rawked i wanna go back too

Ah yes. It's the Indian food that made you sick.. not all the booze that came before it.

Glad you got back okay anyway!

Ah yes. It's the Indian food that made you sick.. not all the booze that came before it.

Glad you got back okay anyway!

No the 83 bottles of beer had nothing to do with it

I dont know how i got home I dont remember :(

• Advertisement

No.
    No the 83 bottles of beer had nothing to do with it

I dont know how i got home I dont remember :(

Well I was trying to work out where you lived so I could get you in a taxi... but you just weren't co-operating.. ha.. I gave up in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

No.
    Heh, you got a taxi back from Dame St!

I don't get out much :o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

No.
    Well, I gotta say, I'm dying from this hangover.

It was a great night, really good fun, with some great folk about - As usual. Great talking to everyone I got talking to!

As Terry said, it was fantastic to see 30 people in a room just getting on and having a bit of craic - The majority of which never met each other before.

And Monkeyfudge, I'm not sure if that Indian was the best idea for me either :-/

No.
    I don't get out much :o
    Me neither... :(

No.
    Fajitas! wrote: »
    Well, I gotta say, I'm dying from this hangover.

It was a great night, really good fun, with some great folk about - As usual. Great talking to everyone I got talking to!

As Terry said, it was fantastic to see 30 people in a room just getting on and having a bit of craic - The majority of which never met each other before.

And Monkeyfudge, I'm not sure if that Indian was the best idea for me either :-/
    See, that's why I went to McDonalds.
    It's dirt, but it's dirt you can rely on.

See, that's why I went to McDonalds.
    It's dirt, but it's dirt you can rely on.

I'd love a hamburger now, Mite go round to my centra and get a breakfast roll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No.
    Hi, sorry I didn't make it in last night. I missed a few engagements due to an attack of the lazies ( and I really wanted to watch City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curlys Gold).

Good to hear y'all had a good night apart from some drama which I would have no doubt escalated had I attended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

No.
    Oh and if you had an Indian, it was most likely with Monkeyfudge in that Sham place in Temple Bar.

• Advertisement

No.
    WindSock wrote: »
    Hi, sorry I didn't make it in last night. I missed a few engagements due to an attack of the lazies ( and I really wanted to watch City Slickers 2: The Legend of Curlys Gold).

Good to hear y'all had a good night apart from some drama which I would have no doubt escalated had I attended.
    By all accounts the bouncers dealt with the offenders swiftly.
    A couple of kids who couldn't handle their drink.

Advertisement