Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Park today...huge fight..what a dodgy place

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

bobmeaney wrote: »
    Curious as to what part of the old cratloe road you are referring to here. Is it the end near woodview or Near Glenmore? Plenty of scumbags in and around the Spar shop, seeing as its the main egress point for Moyross at that side of the city.
    I drive through caherdavin pretty much everyday and have always found this small area to be the worst. In fairness, the garda presence has increased around there in the past number of months,with plenty of foot patrols in place. Unfortunately, it cant be covered 24 hours a day.

The section from whitethorn drive as far as the redgate road imo is the worst area along there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭boardsdotie

E.L wrote: »
    Ha ha, I know I'm not doing much for the image of the city centre tonight.
    I have started taking her out to the park across from castletroy college she goes to the montessori next to it and loves it.

Good stuff, protect your daughter from the Shania's, Jacinta's and any other name ending in a so their mothers can elongate the pronunciation of the letter. :mad:

FYI both my daughters names end in a but we leave it at that.

Advertisement