Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulmers pear (best laxative known to man?)

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I have a new love/hate relationship with energy drinks....love them going in, hate them coming out....mainly because its the sh*te through your arse effect.

Also vodka and blackcurrant works in the same way for me....

Im such a lady:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Confab wrote: »
    They said they changed the recipe,

They lied or at least they are mistaken
    The current stuff is mighty powerful

GP's need to start recommending it for certain cases, works within the hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Confab wrote: »
    They said they changed the recipe, but I'm not risking it. The perfect cure for constipation though.

Coffee ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Having read this thread I have decided to take the "Challenge" :D

Bought two cans of said Bulmers Pear.
    Have opened the first one............

And have just put the most expensive loo roll that I could find on the market in to the freezer

Will I be one of the unfortunates?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

You put bog roll in the freezer. Are you touched?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Shryke wrote: »

I most certainly have Sir..........

From what I am led to believe Bulmers Pear does not make a dignified exit ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

mishkalucy wrote: »
    Shryke wrote: »

I most certainly have Sir..........

From what I am led to believe Bulmers Pear does not make a dignified exit ;)

Alright I won't judge. Just don't forget to grab it out of the freezer before doing your business.
    You don't want to be slippy sliding off the toilet with no paper to hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stomacheramped

After wondering why my stomaches in bits and crapping like never before i googled pear cider stomache ache and found this.

My advice is stay welll away from this stuff, i picked up the wrong box of it by accident and now im paying the price, if you go out the day after a nght on this, stay very close to a toilet or you`ll most likely crap yourself a few times.. :eek: Be Warned!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

This thread will out-live us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

After wondering why my stomaches in bits and crapping like never before i googled pear cider stomache ache and found this.

My advice is stay welll away from this stuff, i picked up the wrong box of it by accident and now im paying the price, if you go out the day after a nght on this, stay very close to a toilet or you`ll most likely crap yourself a few times.. :eek: Be Warned!

Pics or GTFO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

hasnt a patch on mc ardles for evacuating the camillas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Hah! I forgot about this thread.

Brilliant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Somebody needs to tell the HSE about this - tins of Bulmers might be cheaper than pharmaceutical laxatives :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

I never saw this thread before, quality lunch time reading ha ha. I'm sorry i missed out on this drink because i have guts of steel and would gladly take on the bulmers pear challenge.

Advertisement