Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North County Dublin Astronomy Group

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭squonk

I've added a Facebook Group for the NCDAG to act as a focal point for non boardsies! We'll be able to post up items and news and create events through this group so please join if you are on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132352033317&ref=nf

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

So, weather's still good. Got my scope all ready to go. Looks like it's just you and me squonk (and possibly Hauk). You still on for this meet tonight?

I might email a few friends to see if we can get a few more bodies out. Also, I think I should start a new thread called "Informal Astronomy session in Skerries tonight at 9pm (Fri, 11th Sep)" or something like that to give it a bit of advertisement. (This is an old thread which people mightn't be paying attention to any more).

Let me know, cause otherwise I'll just go somewhere local!

Cheers,
    Brian

EDIT/ Sorry just noticed robk24 also expressed an interest in coming along!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

I'll be there..... :D

Advertisement