Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pube Shaving / Trimming (Blokes)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

...said the swirly faced man to the Thai boy.

It's not a good sign that I knew exactly what you meant by "the swirly faced man" immediately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

king-stew wrote: »
    Look lads, ya have to keep it tight with a beard trimmer or a head razor, a number 1 all over like, but do not, repeat, DO NOT mach 3 that bad boy because it causes at least 2 sleepless nights from the itching and i really mean that!!

OP your mates reasons seem all bang on to me!

thanks for all the replies so far, got a great laugh at some of them, anyhow went for this "style" above used a size 9mm thingy on an electric hair trimmer, I think i'm liking it, could be the new me.....now how do I look he guys in the eyes next week :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I trim more than shave which seems to do the trick....do you have any idea how disgusting it is kissing someone with a mouth full of hair after they have been blowing you off?

so the taste of your own jizz is fine but a few hairs in your mouth is disgusting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I did this and went bald all over (including the scrotum) with a Wilkinson Sword Quattro (4 blades). Sweet Mother of God but the itchiness and ingrowing hairs resulting in a type of pubic acne which I then burst in an attempt to free the trapped follicle only for it to get infected. So two weeks later the itchiness has subsided (the first 5 days were the worst) and I am not sure if I will ever do it again.

I was apprehensive at first but reckoned what was the worst that could go wrong? (a certain youtube like website) had videos (the mind is still scarred) of how to do it properly and I gave it a go. My female companion would not touch it for a week but afterwards was happy enough.

I think next time I will trim tight but going bald down below with ingrown hairs is about the closest a person could get to a dose of crabs I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I use a Head-razor on the lowest blade to take it all off. Looks better IMO. And less annoying, I have noticed I scratch less since I did it. So I am not offending other peoples sensibilities now when I scratch myself in public.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

It's all about the Optical Inch

(for those that need it)

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

Get rid of that hair, trim shave whatever but an unruly bush is Disgusting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

no, i dont like looking like a well endowed pre pubecent teen

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

It's all about the Optical Inch

(for those that need it)

Was about to thank that post until i realised what it might be implying.....

.... .. .. .. . ... .. ..

.....i dont want the people of AH thinking i endorse Philips products.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I trim. The whole teenage warewolf thing is a not on...grow up!

Never again will i use a scissors though since i cut a roughly 1cm gash into my poor scrotum many moons ago....

Still makes me cringe :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gumballz

411.jpgIt's all about the Optical Inch

(for those that need it)

Nice vid!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

galwayrush wrote: »
    Bad hair day?
    Was the OP the person who was looking for a Merkin a few weeks ago?:D

Nope not me, Just goggled Merkin, lol, I was looking at losing hair not dollying it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

A 'beard trimmer' is about the handiest for doing it. You can pick one up for around a tenner. User the plastic guard to avoid any injury and it works a treat.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

another poster that i thought was a bloke

:confused:

She only had her pregnancy chart up for about 8 months horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Beard trimmer is the way to go. I would never even contemplate putting an actual razor near my genitals!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

I have the Nike sign etched into mine

and "just do it".

Anyone GHD?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

I have the Nike sign etched into mine

and "just do it".

Anyone GHD?

Nah, have done a lightning bolt a few times though.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Had it sprayed to a likeness of a map of the everglades...otherwise nah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I trim very tight.

Its looks & feels better & cleaner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

a side parting

makes the whole area resemble a butterfly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

I have done on occasion. I shaved a heart shape into my chest rug the other night to give the missus a laugh. She called me a soppy c*nt so I finished off and went all bare, now I itch like fook, and me nipples are feeling the breeze. Next project is shaving claw marks into me puuuubes, for sh*ts and giggles. the only place I keep bare all year round is my back cos back hair is just gross.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I shave my pubes every two weeks, I also shave my balls so I can teabag the woman :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

The replies in this thread both shock and scare me...

The wimmens don't like the bush?? I ****ing hate you all for putting this idea in my head. At least the beard trimmer my poor mother gave me for christmas will finally get some use tonight. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Anyone have a comb over?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Poll should've been pubic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

I just pay whores to bite my pupes off - by paying whores I mean buying a chick a drink in Coppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Public* sorry

runs away...damn 30 second rule, get rid of it already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Furious_Daz

galwayrush wrote: »
    I'll never forget my first grey pube, i woke up screaming after my wife plucked it.:(

I'll never forget the first one I found either, unfortunately it was in a supermacs burger...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

We had a lieutenant at my armour officer's course who was quite proud of the fact that the only hair on his entire body was his eyebrows.

We never understood that.

NTM

The army is certainly getting more "Liberal" these days :D
    markok84 wrote: »
    Another word of warning, when trimming with a clippers be careful of the wrinkly skin of the scrotum....... It has a tendency to get caught in the mechanism.

You bastard, I now have trouble walking :eek:
    another poster that i thought was a bloke
    and she has her cherry as well ;)

Back only for me.

No need to worry about downstairs, I've been married too long to think about blow jobs and the like:o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I get the scissors to it evey now and again to keep it nice and neat. I like to keep a bit there but it makes it look nicer if its kept managed as opposed to a wild bush....in my opinion. I wouldnt shave it completely though, f*ck that

Advertisement