Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EZChalk virus

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

BINGO !!!!!!!!;)

Happy days!:)

Cheers mate!:D

That was bugging me all day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

AHHHHHHH im the only one left now :(:D

Kingp im advised i should talk to you about a static ip

Daffy501 wrote: »
    AHHHHHHH im the only one left now :(:D

Kingp im advised i should talk to you about a static ip

Did you go this page Daffy to make your firewall low?

http://192.168.1.254/indexRES.htm?securityRES.htm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

ok lads anyone still having problems after trying all the usual like setting your firewall to low then you have to give yourself a static IP address or it isn't goig to work for you.

Check out this site on how to do it
    http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/static-ip-address.asp

On our router go into Expert mode, click on "configure" click on "advanced" and click on DHCP Server.

Change the DHCP End Address to 192.168.1.100 Then save teh changes and restart your router. That's the easy part! :)

Next go to Control panel and then to Network Connections. Find your internet connection, right click it and go to properties.

Scroll down to internet protocol (TCP/IP) click on it and then click on properties. A box will open up where you can enter in your ip Address.

For your IP adress type in 192.168.1.151
    Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
    Gateway 192.168.1.254
    DNS Server 192.168.1.254

Ok when you have all this done then go back into yoru router and to your NAT settings where you set up Dartpro. Disable it if you have it enabled already because we ned to do it again. Do what ciarraibhoy said earlier, that is define new custom service, call it dartpro, use the port 47141 in all of the boxes, use TCP and add it.

Then when you go to enable it you will be given the option of choosing your host device IP address. Make sure you choose the one you set up earlier, that is 192.168.1.151
    If you are not given teh choice hopefully this will default. you can check this by using basic mode on your router, clicking on custom services and you will see it at the bottom.

When this is all done it should work fine for you!

Not sure how well i explained that but give it a go and if you get stuck get back to me

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

It might be an idea to create a team and password so we can stop anybody joining games.

http://www.rusys.nl/GamersList/CreateTeam.aspx

• Advertisement

Kingp35 wrote: »
    ok lads anyone still having problems after trying all the usual like setting your firewall to low then you have to give yourself a static IP address or it isn't goig to work for you.

Check out this site on how to do it
    http://www.homenethelp.com/web/howto/static-ip-address.asp

On our router go into Expert mode, click on "configure" click on "advanced" and click on DHCP Server.

Change the DHCP End Address to 192.168.1.100 Then save teh changes and restart your router. That's the easy part! :)

Next go to Control panel and then to Network Connections. Find your internet connection, right click it and go to properties.

Scroll down to internet protocol (TCP/IP) click on it and then click on properties. A box will open up where you can enter in your ip Address.

For your IP adress type in 192.168.1.151
    Subnet mask 255.255.255.0
    Gateway 192.168.1.254
    DNS Server 192.168.1.254

Ok when you have all this done then go back into yoru router and to your NAT settings where you set up Dartpro. Disable it if you have it enabled already because we ned to do it again. Do what ciarraibhoy said earlier, that is define new custom service, call it dartpro, use the port 47141 in all of the boxes, use TCP and add it.

Then when you go to enable it you will be given the option of choosing your host device IP address. Make sure you choose the one you set up earlier, that is 192.168.1.151
    If you are not given teh choice hopefully this will default. you can check this by using basic mode on your router, clicking on custom services and you will see it at the bottom.

When this is all done it should work fine for you!

Not sure how well i explained that but give it a go and if you get stuck get back to me

Cheers KingP!:D

But it seems to be working fine, one thing just to make sure, can you set up a game and I'll try join it?

Thanks again.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Done :)

Done :)

Game on!:D:D:D

Brilliant!:D

I would give you a game rat but I am bolloxed tired after going to teh gym and trying sort out dartpro. Maybe tomorrow?

I would give you a game rat but I am bolloxed tired after going to teh gym and trying sort out dartpro. Maybe tomorrow?

I'm knackered myself, I just heard game on, that's all!:D

Yeah I'll be available after 3 tomorrow if anyone wants a game!

• Advertisement

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Game on!:D:D:D

Brilliant!:D

Russ Bray sounds for DartPro

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2Y7HKZ4G

just replace the old MEDIA folder in your dartpro directory with the new one.

Directory path should be .....

C:\Program Files\Rusys\DartPro

and The Bruce Spendley / Dart Pro sounds

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1EXYHMYI

Anyone with Vista

the vista.net framework is a pain in the butt so what you must do is go to this link

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=262d25e3-f589-4842-8157-034d1e7cf3a3&displaylang=en

then downloard and reinstall the .net framework

apparently this should fix the vista conflict

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Ok in the name of all people VISTA i shall download the .net framework, re-install it and try connect with someone on Dartpro

i'll need a guinea pig in a little while to test a connection

Ok in the name of all people VISTA i shall download the .net framework, re-install it and try connect with someone on Dartpro

i'll need a guinea pig in a little while to test a connection

You sorted yet?

Yep i think its working

can you try and connect to me?

I got connected to you OK :D

Fantastic, it finally worked, i got a bit of screen resizing and black screen for 20 seconds or so initially but it connected fine

When ciarrai boy left it did more screen resizing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

just givin this a bump, and also i might have done a computer course but i'm still and idiot when it comes to all this, i can't get mine to work and the last time i messed with my laptop i ruined it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Anyone know if this site is safe to use again as I have searched the internet to try and find out and other forums are using it for leagues at the moment (those who are having the same DartPro problems as some on here) and it seems that we are the only ones who have had problems with it?

It would be handy as some are having problems with DartPro.

Advertisement