Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Cant believe what happened to nancy hope truth come out about sienna. Darren is easily mislead.

Pauls storyline dragged out long enough hope cindy and mercy and mcqueens do something.

What about will? Gas leanne and dodgers cousin are together forgotten his name!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Myra McQueen's dangerous feud with Doctor Browning reaches a shocking
    climax.

The popular character's exit from the show sees her in a
    terrifying situation as Browning (Joseph Thompson) decides to take matters into
    his own hands.

The drama kicks off as Mercedes finally discovers that
    her twisted husband is plotting to have Myra (Nicole Barber-Lane)
    killed.

Mercedes is alerted to Browning's recent antics when Cindy and
    Lindsey tell her about his vicious attacks on them. Soon afterwards, her worst
    fears are confirmed when she overhears Browning and Trevor discussing the hit on
    Myra.

Desperate to save her mum, Mercedes goes undercover by telling
    Browning that she wants Myra dead too - but in reality she just wants to find
    out the details of the murder plan to stop it from happening.

When
    Browning figures out what Mercedes is up to, her overpowers her and locks her in
    the bathroom.

The evil doctor then tracks down Myra at the docks, aims a
    gun at his terrified mum-in-law and shoots her.

doovdela wrote: »
    Cant believe what happened to nancy hope truth come out about sienna. Darren is easily mislead.

Pauls storyline dragged out long enough hope cindy and mercy and mcqueens do something.

What about will? Gas leanne and dodgers cousin are together forgotten his name!![/QUOTE]

Dennis :D

I'd say Sienna will try and steal a scan picture maybe Lindsey and Joe's one or even steal a baby for Darren and he will fall for it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Hollyoaks E4 : :eek:

This the bigest shock EXIT ever!

• Advertisement

Yes it was....:eek:!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Ah I missed tonight, will have to catch up tomorrow and see about Myra!

Tindie wrote: »
    Hollyoaks E4 : :eek:

This the bigest shock EXIT ever!

Good I'd prefer Mercedes to die than Myra btw where is her body?

I'm not surprised by e4's ending tonight I expected it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I'm actually annoyed about that ending because
    the truth is going to come out eventually and Mercedes will be completely back to normal

How many times have we heard Carmel say "...and I'll NEVER forgive you for it!!!"

• Advertisement

Damn she
    Mercedes
    is alive :mad: lame stupid letdown E4 episode tonight and Robbie Rotten is back

Vincent and George are one of the most stupid boring couples ever on the show, Phoebe should be happy he is gay and let the two of them to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Vincent is so annoying. Worst charactor in it at the moment. Thought it was a bit obvious Myra being alive. How come none of her loving family wanted to see the body? If they knew it was in the water, no-one even mentioned the police looking for it. Not very realistic. Can the police charge the doc with murder if they don't even look for the body?

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Vincent is so annoying. Worst charactor in it at the moment. Thought it was a bit obvious Myra being alive. How come none of her loving family wanted to see the body? If they knew it was in the water, no-one even mentioned the police looking for it. Not very realistic. Can the police charge the doc with murder if they don't even look for the body?

Myra was catholic so surely Carmel will want to give her a catholic burial

So
    Frazer
    is Trevor's boss thought it was Claire :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

More spoliers

Frankie kisses Ziggy
    ziggy and sihead get closer
    Will Kills Anna by drowning her
    Freddie pours petrol and sets a match, but there are two people in the Loft, Maxine and Sinead. Sinead is seriously hurt..
    Patrick get Framed, as he get caught with her Dead body and Will Frame him
    Darren demands a paternity test after the rumours about Joe. Joe flips, punches Darren and starts smashing things in the Dog #hollyoaks

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So
    Frazer
    is Trevor's boss thought it was Claire :eek:

The whole storyline is so ridiculous,,.. I think I will give up watching for a while

Jim working for Trevor who is working for Frazer....

I think Jack will be
    Joe's real father

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Jack will be
    Joe's real father

Yeah, i've thought that from when they first arrived. Can you imagine the wifes face then? Can't remember her name. She was so jealous of Sandy at the party the Rosscoes had in their house.

I hope Will is caught out soon Ash knows he can walk but no one else surely someone will see him :mad:

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Yeah, i've thought that from when they first arrived. Can you imagine the wifes face then? Can't remember her name. She was so jealous of Sandy at the party the Rosscoes had in their house.

Yes the wife Frankie and Darren won't be happy

So John Paul just wants nookie with Danny never mind his mother (believed dead) in hiding and sister in hospital :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Lindsey Butterfield and Joe Roscoe are left devastated next week as they lose
    their unborn baby.

The tragic development comes after Lindsey is knocked
    over by Frankie Osborne (Helen Pearson) in a car accident

FFS so no one sees Will in a builder's outfit going into Anna's room to kill her and then bumps into Patrick leaving, surely as Ash's security card was used this will show up

I think the truth is to come out soon after tonights e4 episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think the truth is to come out soon after tonights e4 episode.

Hope so. The whole Will thing is getting old.

He starting to get very creepy. Ye know on channel 4 tomorrow what the story is.

He starting to get very creepy. Ye know on channel 4 tomorrow what the story is.

No why?

So once again no one sees Will go up to Patrick's flat which has a stairs :mad: I thought Ash was studying psychology she is so dumb :rolleyes:

Patrick and Ash know was Will. Poor Anna.

When is the Will storyline coming to an end. Seriously grating on me now.

• Advertisement

The truth be out soon if ash and patrick are aware of what happened to anna the bit about texas and will able to walk all come out.

Advertisement