Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ugly man is Maddie suspect

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What they did is unforgivable and grossly negligent. To any normal person, it's almost
    unbelievable that they could leave three young children alone while they partied.

Only a couple of weeks ago a two year old was killed by a van
    in Clondalkin.

The mother was interviewed and was in bits and then said that
    "I had only just given him 2 euro to go across to the shops."

Two years of age and let out alone to cross the road to go to the shops?

Mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

walshb wrote: »
    What they did is unforgivable and grossly negligent. To any normal person, it's almost
    unbelievable that they could leave three young children alone while they partied.

Only a couple of weeks ago a two year old was killed by a van
    in Clondalkin.

The mother was interview and was in bits and then said that
    "I had only just given him 2 euro to go across to the shops."

Two years of age and let out alone to cross the road to go to the shops?

Mad!

A two year old across to the shop :eek:why in gods name would anyone in right mind do that :mad: Poor little baby :( RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 55,025 ✭✭✭✭walshb

shqipshume wrote: »
    A two year old across to the shop :eek:why in gods name would anyone in right mind do that :mad: Poor little baby :( RIP

I know, she might as well have got into her car and driven over the child herself.
    She allowed that child to enter an area with so much danger that it was
    inevitable that the accident happened.

Maddie's parents may as well have put an ad in the paper to let
    folks know that Maddie was alone. Maddie was gift wrapped in
    that apartment for any potential danger.

walshb wrote: »
    I know, she might as well have got into her car and driven over the child herself.
    She allowed that child to enter an area with so much danger that it was
    inevitable that the accident happened.

Maddie's parents may as well have put an ad in the paper to let
    folks know that Maddie was alone. Maddie was gift wrapped in
    that apartment for any potential danger.

Yeah wow that is unbelievable! Its clondalkin traffic is mental there and poor 2 year old is not gonna have sense to stop.:(God help the poor driver to,what an awful thing to have to live with.

I would say if they didn't have anything to do with it,yes they definitely should be found at fault.Like i said previous,These people who abduct kids watch and pick out the easier targets.Like that situation leaving children without supervision.It wasn't opportunistic that night they would have been watched and waited till they left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Jeez, that's unreal about the kid in Clondalkin... Some people are so stupid there's no hope for them.
    asdasd wrote: »
    One example.
    One example of someone who went to prison, I also gave two examples of suspicion falling on parents based on spurious claims.
    The dingo story probably seemed unlikely at the time.
    Or there was just an element amongst the Australian public that wanted Lindy Chamberlain to have killed her daughter.

I am not saying the McCanns are not to blame for Madeleine's disappearance - how can I when I have no solid proof to the contrary. But there is also no solid proof either that they did it. And trying to find reasons to believe they definitely did it, outside of what's been given officially (e.g. "Oh yeah, they look and act creepy" - yeah, sure they do... :rolleyes:) is just pathetic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

There is a good reason for suspicison that thre was nobody else involved though. Who would have known the kid was in the room alone?

Its unlikely that anything else happened. Either the kid died unsupervised or the parents did something else IMO.

I don't believe she was kidnapped. It all sounds very far fetched especially these mock ups.

thebman wrote: »
    There is a good reason for suspicison that thre was nobody else involved though. Who would have known the kid was in the room alone?

Its unlikely that anything else happened. Either the kid died unsupervised or the parents did something else IMO.

I don't believe she was kidnapped. It all sounds very far fetched especially these mock ups.

Why don't you read what i wrote,Children are watched and stalked by people who murder and abuse kids.They are organised and intelligent.Especially ones who have done it many time previous.They can watch a certain child,some are even taken because they are giving specific orders from someone who is looking to buy.Then they wait for the right time and gone.

Have you ever heard of organised paedophile rings or child prostitution?And where better than to have them and cover their tracks faster than in a resort where kids are running around all day and left on their own by some parents while they get plastered.

Advertisement