Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

The DRAMA:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Some people on DS are speculating that Ciaran could be a double bluff, surprise 4th death?

I hope not. Feck it, I like him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Ashley. Noooooooooo!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Molly the bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Some people on DS are speculating that Ciaran could be a double bluff, surprise 4th death?

Ah no, they can't kill the buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Oh no they're not gonna do a 'he looks ok on the outside but somethings about to burst inside and die just as he thinks hes in the clear' thing are they?!

Rita has been forgotten about so i think she's gone.
    Poor Ashley:(

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

Hmm Ciaran is meant to be leaving, but I hope he doesn't snuff it this week :( Poor Ashley, that was actually so sad... I was gone off Corrie the last 18 months or so, then recently got back into it, quality viewing lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Colmo52 wrote: »
    next stop for keith the dole or fair city :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I dont want Molly to die, even though she was a right trollop :(:(:(

I actually felt rather sorry for Molly. Yeah, she betrayed her adoring husband and committed adultery with her neighbour's husband, but...when someone's in danger of death, I find it difficult to shun them. They might die! :eek:

EDIT: Beat me to it, She Devil...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

casio4 wrote: »
    next stop for keith the dole or fair city :D

He's been on FC before. A solo career isin't exactly a possibility for him. So the dole it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That little moment with Dev thanking Kieran for helping him get Sunita out was beautiful, I got a little teary at that. :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Oh no they're not gonna do a 'he looks ok on the outside but somethings about to burst inside and die just as he thinks hes in the clear' thing are they?!

They've kind of done that with Ashley though. He was fine yesterday and tonight until he coughed up blood. Though Ciarán getting the all clear was very conspicuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

Corrie has been absolutely BRILLIANT since Monday night! I've gasped, burst out laughing and/or sat there with my mouth hanging open for pretty much all of the last few episodes!

I've been hearing about the tram crash so much the last few months that I'd become indifferent to it, even forgot it was all happening this week, but my my, they've really delivered :D

Not so sure about "Corrie Does Saving Private Ryan" with the Gary storyline though... But ya gotta love the CGI-tastic shot of the tram coming in at Molly, Charlotte being walloped over the head with a hammer, Ken acting completely emotionless at the fact that his son may well be a mangled carcass, the weird fast zoom in on John, all of it! :p

I just had a thought, is Charlotte definitely dead? cause john is gone in the ambulance with fizz and there front door is open maybe she isn't dead and stumbles out on to the street not knowing what happened to her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Where did Norris and Emily come from?

Norris was in the Rovers at the hen Party wasnt he.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Deise Tom wrote: »

Theres a surrprise:rolleyes:

Deise Tom wrote: »
    he walked into the rovers with Rita and she was asked to join the hen party, he was left standing at the bar, I don't know where Emily came from :confused:

I don't know where Emily came from :confused:

Maybe out of her house, a few doors down from where the tram crashed? Even if she hadn't come out to see what was going on the emergency services would have had her evacuate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Jesus, you're right! I forgot that Liz is gone. :eek:

Unless someone at the bar is looking after her, Betty maybe?

Is Liz gone then. I know she's in Spain at the moment but is she coming back.

Disappointed with the lack of Jim this week. I thought this was the whole reason for his return.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Haven't watched Corrie in ages but when I knew the explosion/tram crash was coming I started tuning in to see the build up.

One thing that struck me was that
    Owen supposedly arranged for Jim to be beaten up to keep him away from Liz, what are the chances that he did a shoddy job on the work in the Joinery to protect her business??

Very sad about Ashley, was never a big fan of his squeaky voice but he dies a hero. I'm with OP who have speculated about Ciaran. They made too much of him getting the all clear.

Don't think that
    Rita
    dies but could be wrong

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Deise Tom

Epicurus wrote: »
    Is Liz gone then. I know she's in Spain at the moment but is she coming back.

Disappointed with the lack of Jim this week. I thought this was the whole reason for his return.

His Army training would come to the fore in the story like this, could make himself out to be a real hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

When Rita left the Rovers,she was on the phone to 'Doreen',who wasnt going to make their drinkies....She spoke to someone on the street as they passed. WHO?? Someone knows she didnt go "into town'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

chucken1 wrote: »
    When Rita left the Rovers,she was on the phone to 'Doreen',who wasnt going to make their drinkies....She spoke to someone on the street as they passed. WHO?? Someone knows she didnt go "into town'.

It was Nick she spoke to. He's a bit busy at the moment though

Rita cant die :(

Epicurus wrote: »
    It was Nick she spoke to. He's a bit busy at the moment though

Rita cant die :(

Oh ya..you're right!! It was Nick. :(

Well if she dies its a terrible way for her to go. :mad:

And....what was with flippin Gail.. "What was Peter doing in the office with Nick"? I mean seriously..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Molly Dies.
    The baby needs an operation. The doctor come out to the waiting room and says "I need the fathers consent to perform the procedure"

Kevin stands up!!!!

Roll the credits Na na na na na na!!!!

that's right I remember that now but I cant remember who she spoke to . ok i'm way behind you all it was Nick

Oh ya..you're right!! It was Nick. :(

Well if she dies its a terrible way for her to go. :mad:

I don't think she dies. When Becky was reporting Max missing the police officer told her they were bringing in a heat scanner. That will be used to detect body heat from anyone who might be missing in the rubble. Kelly obviously has Max somewhere but when the emergency services look for him I bet they'll find Rita.

I'm starting to think Ciarán will definitely die but it will be pretty shít as his death won't make a huge impact on the street. Michelle, his girlfriend of 3 weeks and Peter will be the only ones who care. And Michelle is away and Peter will have enough to distract him with Leanne's affair (if he survives). Nobody who matters beyond a few weeks seems to be going to die. Nobody cares about Charlotte, Ashley's family is leaving and Molly was a bitch who's only leaving behind a baby who won't remember her and a cuckolded husband. Such a big event should leave a few big emotional holes with those left behind, so I do hope it's Nick, Peter or Janice just so whoever dies will be missed.

(Oh and I thought baby Jack looked utterly adorable when he was lying on Molly's chest while she was passed out and he was raising his head like he knew he really needed to get out from under the rubble. :) )

• Advertisement

I just had a thought, is Charlotte definitely dead? cause john is gone in the ambulance with fizz and there front door is open maybe she isn't dead and stumbles out on to the street not knowing what happened to her

I really wanted to see John dragging another body around the street :D..

He's more bumbling now than Roy!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement