Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭claire2010

fizz loses the baby :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

You really would have to wonder about people...

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1208/coronationstreet2.html
    Corrie fans confused over tram crash.

A small number of 'Coronation Street' fans were apparently left confused on Monday night wondering if Manchester's tram service was still running following the accident in Weatherfield which in the central storyline in the soap's 50th anniversary celebrations.

Digital Spy reports that following the airing of the stunt in which a tram plunged into the street the Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Executive's advice line received at least six calls from confused viewers. The callers were wondering if the real-life tram service would be affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

Is the actor who plays Dev going to be allowed anywhere near the Corrie Set tomorrow for the live episode?? He has to be the worst actor ever to appear on TV. How he has lasted so long in Corrie is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Yeah but he adds some (unintentional) comedy value. On the flip side, there was this horror

dev+and+deirdre+in+bed.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

You really would have to wonder about people...

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1208/coronationstreet2.html

In fairness they received 6 calls, out of an urban population of about 2.2Million. Such a non-story.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

syklops wrote: »
    In fairness they received 6 calls, out of an urban population of about 2.2Million. Such a non-story.

Well I dont think it was the magnitude of the callers they were pointing out, more the magnitude of the stupidity..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

iguana wrote: »
    Actually watching it last night in the pub I was thinking that Amy must be the world's heaviest sleeper. A huge explosion and tram crash happens mere feet from her window and there is not a peep from her. And Steve hasn't shown the slightest bit of concern as to whether his small child is frightened at home alone or even worse that she'll come out onto the street looking for him. He's a shít father, she'll be better off with her cold blooded murderer of a mother.

Jesus, you're right! I forgot that Liz is gone. :eek:

Unless someone at the bar is looking after her, Betty maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Im wondering more now if Ashley will kick the bucket seeing as the house they needed to sell to move to France has just gone up in flames! Either Claire goes to France with kids anyway, with no money.......or they all go to France anyway, with no money! And what has John done with Charlottes body?? Surely he cant get away with another murder and have this ridiculous storyline continue? I hope Fiz doesnt lose the baby, she has enough trouble in her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's on UTV at the earlier time of 7pm tonight because of the football but you can catch tonights episode on TV3 at 7.30pm

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    And what has John done with Charlottes body?? Surely he cant get away with another murder and have this ridiculous storyline continue?

Not only will he get away with this murder (for the time being) but I've read that over Xmas/NY
    he kills Mrs Fishwick

And one of the cryptic spoilers for the week or so after the tram crash is that "one mother gets bad news at the hospital." So that could be Fiz finding out that her baby will die/be disabled.

• Advertisement

"A drip?! What for?!!" What the hell do you think, John? :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Its on now:eek:

The humanity oh the humanity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Dr Carter makes me weak...

efb wrote: »
    Dr Carter makes me weak...

Not a very good doctor, so. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Not a very good doctor, so. :P

I get very strong too...:P

Deaths so far
    Charlotte
    Ashley

Looks like
    Peter and Sunita
    *could* make it.

I'd say
    Molly and Rita
    are goners though

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

If either Peter or Nick had to die I was hoping it would be Nick but watching tonight I'm not sure if I can take Gail and David doing grief for the next few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Where did Norris and Emily come from?

If either Peter or Nick had to die I was hoping it would be Nick but watching tonight I'm not sure if I can take Gail and David doing grief for the next few months.
    yeah Gail is very hard to watch at the best of times but in grief noooo:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Surely they would have had a big send off for Rita though if she was leaving? She's been in it for years, usually its a big deal when someone likes that leaves.

I know this is a big deal but if she dies with 3 others then it'd be a diluted exit if you get me!

(Also the crash zoom when John hears the crash pauses for a split second before continuing so it looks really comical.)

My goodness, yes!! For me, the crash zoom on John was comical, full-stop! And more than a tad corny... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Ah no, hope its not Rita.

I couldn't watch Gail in grief, so I hope Nick lives!

Did I miss something, or did they not show anything about Jason & Simon tonight??

is the tram driver included in the few that die?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

dlambirl wrote: »
    Ah no, hope its not Rita.

I couldn't watch Gail in grief, so I hope Nick lives!

Did I miss something, or did they not show anything about Jason & Simon tonight??

At the very start, they got out, Jason was the hero!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Jesus. I don't normally watch Corrie but this is harrowing stuff! I reckon Rita's a goner.

casio4 wrote: »

His name is Mark:mad:

dlambirl wrote: »

No, they survived. They got that out of the way at the start. It's like, "Oh. Burning building, no big deal."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

casio4 wrote: »
    He dosen't die

http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a292084/corrie-tram-driver-fears-backlash.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

This is actually good,
    I bet Ashley dies, I knew the second they sent that voicemail, oh god :(:( I can't watch, I want to turn it off but its like a tramcrash you just have to keep watching :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement