Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

:(

:eek:

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

lizt wrote: »
    Lots of spoilers here

Lewis is going to be killed in a car crash :(
    Ryan Connor is returning and will be involved in a drugs storyline with Sophie
    Michelle and Steve may be getting back together
    Aw no...poor Lewis, I like him...surely Audrey will drop dead from the shock after having one heart attack already:(. I'd like Michelle and Steve to get back together. Where the feck's Tracy lately btw? I'd say Michelle will be well able for her shenanigans.

See that Sunita one? I'd love to slap her:mad: Those two make me nauseous....and that Karl has as much sex appeal as my big toe:mad: and my strangely long fingerlike toes are not very high on the scale of sexiness I can :otell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why oh why is Tommy to drive a car full of drugs to Amsterdam:eek: why bring apples to an orchard?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I read Carla's brother gets with Michelle, Eva and Leanne not at the same time :p

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

casio4 wrote: »
    Why oh why is Tommy to drive a car full of drugs to Amsterdam:eek: why bring apples to an orchard?:confused:

Yeah that's weird. I'd reasoned that the drugs were possibly being smuggled to Ireland because I figured it was probably coming into the UK from the continent so they would have to be sending them to a smaller market, not a bigger one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Did anyone else notice the traffic noise while Rita was talking to Denis - sounded like she had an apartment on a motorway instead of a residential street?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

whatever happened to michelles two sons that was a ridiculous storyline :confused:

whatever happened to michelles two sons that was a ridiculous storyline :confused:

Ryan (the non-bio son) is in university in Scotland and will be returning soon with a brand new head. And Alex (the bio son) is in the same place as Dev's hundreds of children, ie; ignored by the current writers who clearly find those plots best forgotten about.

I had that question typed last night but deleted it. I thought Id seem like a big eejit for asking :o

Gary and Izzy are to have a baby in an upcoming Coronation Street storyline.

• Advertisement

Where is Chesney the girlfriend and baby these days?

Where is Chesney the girlfriend and baby these days?

They were at Kirstys party last week. Its a bit silly they've been ignored lately considering the problems Katy was having with the baby. It was all organised that Anna and Owen would step in to help them out and now Anna is in the corner shop every night.
    It could have been beneficial to real life new mums to keep the story going :(

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?w=512&h=288
    look at Steve McDonald dressed as John Lennon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I read Carla's brother gets with Michelle, Eva and Leanne not at the same time :p

You had me going there for a second.
    look at Steve McDonald dressed as John Lennon

IMO he looks more like Elton John.

Why are they dressing up again?

They are dressing up for the Queens jubilee street party

syklops wrote: »
    IMO he looks more like Elton John.

That's what I thought too. Pinball Wizard era.

So Rita gets into a stranger's car no questions asked what an idiot :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Sally looking well again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Sally looking well again.

Sure isn't Sally like a daughter to Rita..yet Michelle is suddenly the bridesmaid:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maggienx

Who the hell was Sean supposed to be ? Hitler??

• Advertisement

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Sure isn't Sally like a daughter to Rita..yet Michelle is suddenly the bridesmaid:rolleyes:

Um...that was Tina,who's also like a daughter to Rita ;)
    maggienx wrote: »
    Who the hell was Sean supposed to be ? Hitler??

Freddy Mercury!

I thought playing "On the street where you live" was lovely for Ritas entrance :)

That was Tina, who is also very close to Rita.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

if i hear 'hotpot' once more i swear..!!!

I wonder if some of the more 'mature' folk here remember this or am I alone?

Didnt Elsie Tanner (Denis' mam) and Len Fairclough have a thing wayyyyy back in the day?

Len went on to marry Rita....

Who was Denis' dad????

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Aaaaw delighted for Rita but was sorry for poor aul Norris - he's mad about Rita!

The jubilee costumes were so cool and loved the street party with the long table!

Chucken wrote: »
    Um...that was Tina,who's also like a daughter to Rita ;)

Freddy Mercury!

I thought playing "On the street where you live" was lovely for Ritas entrance :)
    yeah I thought it was a nice song for the two of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

oh

Presumably that will be the last we'll see of Rick in a long, long time, hopefully forever. Though in real life I wouldn't like to be in Tommy and Tina's shoes, they'd probably need to go into some sort of witness protection programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

iguana wrote: »
    Presumably that will be the last we'll see of Rick in a long, long time, hopefully forever. Though in real life I wouldn't like to be in Tommy and Tina's shoes, they'd probably need to go into some sort of witness protection programme.

Yeah absolutely. In reality he'd probably order a 'hit' fon them rom prison:eek:...the whole 'Rick's going to be put away for a very long time' was very Famous Five- happily ever after-ish.

• Advertisement

Why was Julie at Rita's wedding but some of the rest on the Street wasnt?

Way too much Sean and Stella last night for my liking

I want Marcus to turn straight now and go off with Maria :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement