Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby P

Options
  • 04-05-2009 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Just watched panorama, just wondering what sort of punishment people think the childs mother and boyfriend should get in an ideal world.
    I'd bring the evil ****ers out and shoot them but that would prob be too good for them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

There's already been a thread for revenge fantasties. How ****ed up do you have to be to want to plan someone's torture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

In an ideal world there would be no such crimes commited by people like 'Them ' .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

There's already been a thread for revenge fantasties. How ****ed up do you have to be to want to plan someone's torture?

This fcuked up

http://thecriticalthinker.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/forensic-psychology-psychopath.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

I'd bring the evil ****ers out and shoot them but that would prob be too good for them

I wouldn't want to do anything that would make me as inhuman and brutal as they obviously are. They've degraded humanity enough, I wouldn't want to do further damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,049 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Just watched panorama, just wondering what sort of punishment people think the childs mother and boyfriend should get in an ideal world.

A life sentence for him and a life sentence plus life for her.
    As evil and scrwed as he is, she was the reason he was
    allowed do the evil acts he did. She is one heinous animal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

sorry but this case and many more like it just make my blood boil, I have a two year old child and if anyone ever laid a finger on her I would want them to suffer more than just being locked up for 20 odd years

walshb wrote: »
    A life sentence for him and a life sentence plus life for her.
    As evil and scrwed as he is, she was the reason he was
    allowed do the evil acts he did. She is one heinous animal

Agree with you, he also is up for raping a two year old girl.
    How do people like these even meet

Hey, in a "perfect world," I could think of many punishments
    I'd dish out to those two parasites!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I think they should both be sent on a two month rehabilitation programme in a nice modern complex to help them think about what they've done. Upon release I think they should be given identity changes and rehoused in a luxury house somewhere in France at the taxpayers' expense.

May 22nd he is being sentenced for this rape and a life sentence is possible, "If he's thought to be a risk to the public." That was what I read on the BBC.
    I think it's damn obvious what risk he poses

• Advertisement

The killers of the bulger child are living the life Jigsaw .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Open Prison would be sufficient punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I'd shove chainsaws tipped with acid under their fingernails and put piranha in their eyes and make them drink weedkiller and stick mice down their pants and put a cat down there after them and put their testicles in a vice and blah blah blah.... then I'd jizz myself cos I get off on sick torture fantasies.

javaboy wrote: »
    I'd shove chainsaws tipped with acid under their fingernails and put piranha in their eyes and make them drink weedkiller and stick mice down their pants and put a cat down there after them and put their testicles in a vice and blah blah blah.... then I'd jizz myself cos I get off on sick torture fantasies.

That's what watching Itchy and Scratchy will do to the mind javaboy!;)

Jigsaw wrote: »
    I think they should both be sent on a two month rehabilitation programme in a nice modern complex to help them think about what they've done. Upon release I think they should be given identity changes and rehoused in a luxury house somewhere in France at the taxpayers' expense.

It would't surprise me!!
    only thing is I think alot of prisoners don't really take to people that abuse children so heres hoping they get a rough time in jail

May 22nd he is being sentenced for this rape and a life sentence is possible, "If he's thought to be a risk to the public."
    Think it's the cons who get to him who will be more dangerous (to him and the public that is )

People might like this but guys like ' Him ' do get knocked about in prison .It's called turning a blind eye .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Latchy wrote: »
    The killers of the bulger child are living the life Jigsaw .

So are you saying you wanted to torture to death two 10 year olds? Groovy.

Nodin wrote: »
    What are you on ? ? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I'd put them up in a 5 star hotel, then feed them caviar, and drive them around in a bentley and they'd drink champagne and be on mtv and be friends with all the stars, and give them lots of money and nice clothes, and pay them lots of compliments on their appearance and odour, give them bubble baths, foot massages, give them a football team etc.

Whoops, I mean not do all those things, where is my head today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

id love to say what id do to them but i might get banned :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Dante

Execution tbfh.

Nodin wrote: »
    My reply was to this poster ( below) and I was saying the bulger killer are doing just that, living a new life .Not what I would wish for but didn't say I wanted to torture to death two 10 year olds .Cant you read ?

Jigsaw wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

for him, chemical castration and solidary confinment for the rest of his natural life

her, removal of her ovaries and imprisonment for the rest of her natural life

neiter deserve the chance to ever have kids, this whole case made me feel sick, on hearing what he has been tried for since is absoutly sickening

all those involved in the cases of baby and the the other wee girl should all be sacked

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Pete P Peterson

I think naming their kid after a Rap artist is grounds enough for some pretty full-on torture. Perhaps a bit of genital mutilation might teach them some baby naming etiquette.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Hey, in a "perfect world," I could think of many punishments
    I'd dish out to those two parasites!

I can't imagine that someone who abhors violence against another, actually wants to dole it out themselves.

For those who think they will get a hard time in prison by others in there, think again. Those in prison aren't bloody angels either and the baby P offender will more than likely be locked up with other heinous and nasty bastards. They will probably get 'kicks' from the stories told about baby P.
    It's messed up world we live in!

Now, maybe if he was housed with "ordinary decent criminals," he may face a rough time

I can't imagine that someone who abhors violence against another, actually wants to dole it out themselves.

Hey, I am anti violence, but everyone has a limit to what they could tolerate and if it was my child, I have no hesitation in saying how I would react. That doesn't make me bad or mad or eveil, just human!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

What's going on here?

Terry wrote: »
    What's going on here?

Care to elaborate Terry?

• Advertisement

When this 'horrific crime' dies down another one will suffice just as bad or worse than Baby -p . Remember Ian Brady , Ian Huntley , the ripper , Fritzel tons of others ? .It's all being done before .I imagine the Prisoner will either hang himself or be beaten to death in prison because they are the only two real options he has going for him . Even hardened criminals can be horrified and somebody, sometimes, finds a roundabout way of getting ' justice '

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement