Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭OldRio

Just to let folks know.
    Scotland v Ireland August 6th.
    Tickets available from SRFU. Check website.
    Adults £10 and £20
    Under 18's £5 and £10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 glenncarey

Shame there's a ban, as I've got a spare for the Heineken final on Saturday that I'm willing to sell for face value, in person, outside the ground.

Anyone know a website that allows this?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Two tickets for the cup final in cardiff available - leinster end - face value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TheHighRoad

Anyone know the best place to sell tickets quickly? I have 3 face values in lower tier so should be easy to shift. Cheers.

• Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Anyone know the best place to sell tickets quickly? I have 3 face values in lower tier so should be easy to shift. Cheers.

Did you try adverts.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

Ireland summer RWC warm up games tickets available on Ticketmaster now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

RuggieBear wrote: »
    YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED BUY OR SELL TICKETS ON THE RUGBY FORUM.
    Please do not offer to sell or offer to buy tickets on the rugby forum. These posts will potentially result in a ban.

Discussions on where/how to buy tickets is grand but Please do not encourage touting. If you try to sell a ticket above face value on this board or offer over face value (neither of which you should be doing in the first place) I will request a site ban. This includes telling people to use touts or by posting links to tout websites.
    Please see the first post of this thread.

Posts deleted. There will be bans for anyone else offering to sell/buy tickets. No more warnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭baker59

Hi,
    The day before Leinster play in Montpellier, Racing are playing cardiff in paris. Friends are coming over, making a weekend of it, blah blah.

I know the tickets are not for sale yet but has anyone experience buying for a Racing game as a home fan? Will it be tough to find a ticket for? or will I need to buy a bulk of games? ..... etc
    thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mossy9

theboss80 wrote: »
    Ireland summer RWC warm up games tickets available on Ticketmaster now

They are also freely available from the IRFU website.
    I bought two this morning for the France game on 20th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 surfandturf

Have a number of extra tickets. Taking place August 25th at 10am in the Aviva Stadium.

PM me if interested.

Mod edit: this is only being allowed as tickets to this are free so not buying or selling is actually taking place. If user tries to ask for money please let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭whocares86

just wondering if the Ireland / England game on Aug 27th is a sell out

Ya it is a sell out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Jemo

With regard to the Ireland England match, can anyone recommend somewhere to by them without feeding the touts? I need 2 but unsure where to look. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭BenMicheal

Anyone know anything about restricted view tickets? Have some for the upper tier but have no idea if the view is good/bad!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

BenMicheal wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about restricted view tickets? Have some for the upper tier but have no idea if the view is good/bad!?

you may not be able to see a big screen

or you might lose sight of a high kicked ball

you should be able to see the pitch fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Just posted an ad on Adverts.ie for two good face-value tickets for tomorrow's game in Aviva if anyone's looking :)

Tickets for Leinster vs Munster in Aviva November 4th are available on Tickemaster.

Wanted to go to this but prices are RIDICULOUS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

theboss80 wrote: »
    Tickets for Leinster vs Munster in Aviva November 4th are available on Tickemaster.

Wanted to go to this but prices are RIDICULOUS
    Only to Season Ticket Holders it would seem unless I'm missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Does anyone have tickets for this o2 jobby? For Australia game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Zakumi

Has anyone been successful in arranging for someone else to collect their rwc tickets? I'm not going and my friend is taking my tickets but I can't make contact with the RWC ticket desk - emails go unanswered and the phone is never picked up (and you can only ring between 9am and 5pm NZ time. I'm finding it very frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 kizboe

Probably the wrong place to post this but after that fantastic match I need to exchange Quarter Final 3 and Semi Final 2 tickets for Quarter Final 1 and Semi Final 1 tickets. They are Category C. Next time I won't be so pessimistic.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭furryhead

Does anybody know the best way to source tickets for 6 nations away games?I am not attached to a club and was wondering if any are made available through ticketmaster etc....I am hoping to go to the Ireland -England away match in the 6 nations.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Anyone know where to pick up tickets for Connacht v Toulouse in January (in Toulouse)?

We're going to build a snowboarding trip around it. We are not associated with Connacht or a club in Connacht.. which I realise will not help.

All advice welcome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mossy9

You could try this site.

Seems they are already anticipating this game.

http://www.trevorbrennanrugbytours.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Looking to get my hands on some decent tickets for the Munster Conn game on the 26 of December

Anyone what price we'd be talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭Conchir

On ticketmaster, what age are Junior tickets up to specifically? This is for Leinster matches in the RDS in case it changes on venue. I've looked all over the site, doesn't say anywhere I could see.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ainz

Hiya,

I'm thinking of getting rugby tickets as a present for a munster match in Thomond Park, I'm looking for some advice on which match would be the best one to go too and where do i get tickets.

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭rje66

never been but from what ive heard its difficult to get heineken cup ticks , a bit easier to get pro12 ones.
    hope you can find some:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

tickets were a bit more avaiable than normal for the last Heineken cup games

Munster play Scarlets at Home in December and Castres in January but it would be nearer the time before you'd know if you could get tickets

In fact I just heard that there is a limited supply of tickets for the scarlets game which may go to public sale tomorrow

Munster play Connacht in Thomond on St Stephen's night and Treviso on Friday 6 January

tickets are available for both these games:

http://www.munsterrugbysales.com/events.aspx?section=eve

after that its the end of February until the next game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

The Munster v scarlets game is lookin to be a massive one now. Good luck getting tickets!

Advertisement