Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ching9000

Anyone have any idea when these are going on sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

they went on sale late august last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,328 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Hi. Anyone been to an away game in Rome? How did you go about getting tickets?

This could potentially be the last time we play a Six Nations game in the eternal city with a move to bring the fixture closer to the bigger rugby community up north.

Any chance of getting easy tickets for the Flaminio in Feb?

Random wrote: »
    they went on sale late august last year.

Emailed IRFU; they said they haven't decided when exactly to release the tickets, but it will more than likely be September...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Would be very suprised if any AI tickets make public sale this te around given tne hype that will be surrounded with moving to Aviva Stadium (and if there are it maybe Samoa).

Your best bet would be to try your local province (if you are a season ticket here) the IRFU supporters club or your local RFC.

Prices are from €40 (schoolboys) and about €100 for the adults.

For Italy tickets try ticketnet (the Italian ticketmaster) although at this point you may have to buy as part of a 3 pack for their other home games.

If you don't want to do that there are always tkts on sale (face or less) outside the ground on match day .

Would be very suprised if any AI tickets make public sale this te around given tne hype that will be surrounded with moving to Aviva Stadium (and if there are it maybe Samoa).

Your best bet would be to try your local province (if you are a season ticket here) the IRFU supporters club or your local RFC.

Prices are from €40 (schoolboys) and about €100 for the adults.

I'm in the supporter's club, and hoping that a few will trickle down after the clubs have had their share - but not a huge chance of that happening I'd say... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭davidpfitz

If tickets for the Autumn Internationals get released to the IRFU Supporters Club, does anyone know what time of year they generally get made available on?

Based overseas, it's a real pain and expense to have to sort out all the travel at the last minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

davidpfitz wrote: »
    If tickets for the Autumn Internationals get released to the IRFU Supporters Club, does anyone know what time of year they generally get made available on?

Based overseas, it's a real pain and expense to have to sort out all the travel at the last minute!
    We'll have news soon.
    Could be early September.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

€100 a ticket, they can keep em as far as I am concerned, proof if ever it was needed that Aviva should never have been built with the capacity limitation it has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KosovoKid

For Italy tickets try ticketnet (the Italian ticketmaster) although at this point you may have to buy as part of a 3 pack for their other home games.

If you don't want to do that there are always tkts on sale (face or less) outside the ground on match day .

You usually have to give an Italian address to get tickets this way. U could always try ebay - certainly worked for us 2 yrs ago, but it was bloody freezing in Rome that Feb -2c nightly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Just wondering if any international tickets will go on sale to the public or do you need to be a member of a rugby club?

Majority of tickets go to rugby clubs via the four provincial branches.
    An allocation is also designated to the Irish Rugby Supporters Club.

If any returns from rugby clubs, they go to the Supporters Club's allocation.

A sale to the general public via the IRFU website would take place if Supporters Club tickets remained unsold with a week or two to go before the game took place.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Alzone

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows the cheapest way to get tickets for the 2011 6 Nations matches? I have been checking different websites and he cheapest I found is on Ticketbooth. But I am no very sure about this site as it seems so cheap comparing to the traditonal other websites...

Any ideas are welcome :)

Thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

In Lansdowne? Tickets don't go on general sale unfortunately.

Thank you Dan for your reply,

I was thinking abut the Match France Ireland in February 2011 in the Aviva stadium in Dublin.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Alzone wrote: »
    Thank you Dan for your reply,

I was thinking abut the Match France Ireland in February 2011 in the Aviva stadium in Dublin.

Thanks!

You're from France I assume? I'm afraid to say it will be basically impossible for you to get tickets from a legitimate Irish source.

Yes, good guess :)
    I am originally from France but living in Ireland since 3 years now. I would like to buy tickets for my family who will come over for this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could pick up 2 tickets for the Ireland Vs. Samoa game in the autumn. I want to avoid the multi pack of tickets. Just want to go see Ireland play a game this year.

Tanks in advance.

• Advertisement

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where I could pick up 2 tickets for the Ireland Vs. Samoa game in the autumn. I want to avoid the multi pack of tickets. Just want to go see Ireland play a game this year.

Tanks in advance.
    If you want to go to the Samoa game, packages won't affect you.
    Two options for you really.
    Rugby clubs will sell their allocation of tickets any way they wish, be that in singles, pairs or packages.
    The Irish Rugby Supporters Club will also be selling tickets (to its members only) for the Guinness series. It has an allocation already and will also receive any unsold tickets from the club allocations.
    For members, there are different combinations including one for just the Samoan game on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭spudd

Anyone got any suggestions on where to source a few tickets for the Munster v London Irish away game in October? I've tried a few supporters club members, but don't know where else to try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I was advised by an official today that my best chance of getting a ticket for Munster vs Toulon would be from a tout outside Thomond Park on match day. How likely is that? I mean are there normally many HC tickets for sale from touts on the day and are they reliable i.e. not forgeries? While we're on the subject, any recommended places to stay near the stadium or railway station? Thanks. :D

I was advised by an official today that my best chance of getting a ticket for Munster vs Toulon would be from a tout outside Thomond Park on match day. How likely is that? I mean are there normally many HC tickets for sale from touts on the day and are they reliable i.e. not forgeries? While we're on the subject, any recommended places to stay near the stadium or railway station? Thanks. :D

An official told you that???
    Scalpers should be avoided at (quite literally) all costs. Ignore whoever this official was.

Clarion Suites is pretty close to the stadium.
    Best places to stay are riverside in my opinion. The Clarion or the Savoy (formerly the Marriott). Not too far to walk to and from Thomond Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭theKramer

You also have the Kilmurry Lodge in Castletroy. They run a shuttle to the game for only €5 return. Room prices are pretty decent too. I stayed there this weekend just past for the Munster-Ospreys game. Also they have a buffet Irish breakfast in the mornings ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

looking for 2 tickets for the Munster vs Toulon Heineken Cup round 2 game on Sat 16th October 2010

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bickley

Hi, any one know where i might pick up a ticket for the Munster away match to London Irish in the heineken cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭redroar1942

bickley wrote: »
    Hi, any one know where i might pick up a ticket for the Munster away match to London Irish in the heineken cup.

On sale to the public on the London Irish website:

www.london-irish.com

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭-K2-

I'm looking for Italy Ireland tickets. Any suggestions on legit places to buy from?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Advertisement