Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Please Read** Match Tickets

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ainz

Thanks for your replies..

The tickets will be part of a Christmas Present so for a match in January/February.

Yes, presume tickets for Heineken Cup games would be hard to get, i'm not even sure where id look?!?

Would the Treviso or Cardiff Blues games be any good?

Thanks for your help!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

In todays indo a christmas package was advertised a ticket to Cardiff Leinster and Ulster starting at €50 and it comes with a €10 voucher for the Munster store. But I can't see anything about it on the website

Cardiff will probably be a good match since both teams are likely to be pushing for top 4 spots

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bettybee

Hi - buying tickets for my partner's 40th and just wondering what are best seats - I have the option of West or East Stand - upper or lower - I'm thinking from other threads I read on here to go for West Upper ? Anyone agree ??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I don't know if there is much of a difference between west and east upper in the Aviva, except for entry points to the stadium.

My advice would be to try and get as low down on the upper section. Whichever side has the lowest available tickets take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭yeraulone

Hey guys

Anyone know if 6 nation tickets have gone on sale through the supporters club yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

yeraulone wrote: »
    Hey guys

Anyone know if 6 nation tickets have gone on sale through the supporters club yet?

They may have to wait to see what returns are due back from the clubs first before they have a full amount of what they can cut up. Hopefully there won't be many as rugby club members rightfully get priority over non club people and will use up their share.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

Long shot but if anyone can sort me out for two tickets to the game in Thomond next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭phog

ainz wrote: »
    Hiya,

I'm thinking of getting rugby tickets as a present for a munster match in Thomond Park, I'm looking for some advice on which match would be the best one to go too and where do i get tickets.

Thanks...

Munster have a special offer on tickets for 3 PRO12 games in TP in the New Year.
    Munster Rugby are currently offering a three match ticket pack for upcoming RaboDirect PRO12 fixtures in Thomond Park against Cardiff, Leinster and Ulster from 50 euro.

More info here.

IMHO, the best terrace tickets are East Terrace, then West T, followed by South and North.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,715 ✭✭✭✭phog

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    Long shot but if anyone can sort me out for two tickets to the game in Thomond next weekend?

Have you tried posting over on Munsterfans.com, match tickets often become available there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

phog wrote: »
    Have you tried posting over on Munsterfans.com, match tickets often become available there.

No but will do cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭johndoe77ie

Any one know when the tickets for six nations go on sale for the supporters club?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/9843.php

Tickets for Munster vs Castres heineken cup now on general sale

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

PM me please for 2 tickets for Munster vs Connacht!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Hanneman213

Anyone know of any tickets available for the Trevisio game on Saturday. looking for two

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Anyone know of any tickets available for the Trevisio game on Saturday. looking for two
    I reckon tickets are still on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭fungie

what is best way to get tickets for England vs Ireland game this year if you are not affiliated with a club?

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Brendan97

thank this post if you thought this thread was someone telling you the best way not asking

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Right now I would say ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭iwasonbwh

Does anyone know a route for getting tickets for Ireland England in March. I know its a long shot but any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

where would one see a forum on Munsterfans.com if I wanted to get rid of a ticket that I cant use for this weekend?
    I found a forum on Munster Rugby Ticket Exchange but I don't want an exchange

Edit: Found it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭tierney2

anyone know have the 6 nations tickets been released to clubs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

tierney2 wrote: »
    anyone know have the 6 nations tickets been released to clubs yet?

yup - got IRE v WAL tickets through local club last week so I presume they are released

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

I've only just found out that I'm going to be in Edinburgh on the 4th of Feb. Would love to catch the England Scotland game while I'm over there but tickets have sold out when I checked the Scottish website.

Does any one know what the best way to try and get tickets for this game would be?

thanks for any reply's.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

Looking for two tickets for France v Ireland on 11 Feb in Paris if anyone's got any going spare! They're going to a very good home.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Ireland v Italy tickets now on public sale at www.irishrugby.ie, though only Category 1 ones.

France v Ireland tickets are also on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭pigeonbutler

icdg wrote: »
    Ireland v Italy tickets now on public sale at www.irishrugby.ie, though only Category 1 ones.

France v Ireland tickets are also on sale.

Cheers. French ones are saying out of stock when looking for 2 though. :(

Back to the drawing board.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

what is best way to get tickets for wales game this year if you are not affiliated with a club?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Delboy007 wrote: »
    what is best way to get tickets for wales game this year if you are not affiliated with a club?

I picked up my tickets for the Ireland v Wales match today :D. Not sure if I'm allowed to mention the crowd I bought then through. PM me if you want details

• Registered Users Posts: 12,971 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

All the tickets issued through normal channels will have the name of the allocating club or path on them. Some clubs were told that 2013's allocation was based on taking 2012's so it will be harder again next year. If you get them through an agency then chances are that you will have probably paid over the odds for them, an overpriced corporate deal or worse yet, have forgeries/copies which has happened to a few guys over the years. I don't whine about paying maybe €5 extra but when you hear of double and triple face value then that's when it gets too far :mad:

With 2 weeks to do, your best hope is to look up small ads and see what comes up and at least pick up legit tickets. Oh yeah, and join your local club :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 jmcgold

I know this is a long shot but I have two tickets to the Wales game on Sunday that I am willing to swap for two tickets to the England game on March 17th (will pay difference in face value of course).

Obviously I'd prefer to buy the England tickets outright and keep my Wales tickets, but then I'd also like to win the lotto.

Advertisement