Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hungover?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

Its in the post. I've fallen out of love with drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

I had the mother of all hangovers yesterday... mosied around all day in quite a vague state... went out again last night... sitting in work now.. actually feel like crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

sorrywhat wrote: »
    I had the mother of all hangovers yesterday... mosied around all day in quite a vague state... went out again last night... sitting in work now.. actually feel like crying.

i cant stop laughing at that 1 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I can have some big nights out. but usually don't have a bad if any hangover.

Have a good feed before hand.
    Drink loads.
    Have more food.
    Drink loads.
    When I realise I'm ****ed, then I have water with every drink.
    Then home and drink a glass or two of water.

Hangover is minimal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Considering it was my birthday yesterday Im surprised im not dying today! Think I was subconciously taking it easy knowing i have work this evening :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Considering it was my birthday yesterday Im surprised im not dying today! Think I was subconciously taking it easy knowing i have work this evening :(

The tiredness will probably hit you just as you get to work ;)
    Happy birthday yesterday

mental07 wrote: »
    The tiredness will probably hit you just as you get to work ;)
    Happy birthday yesterday

Bah I really hope not! Il have an unhealthy amount of caffeine and that should stave off any tiredness!

Oh and Thanks!

Well I am feeling grand today.

Yesterday however I felt like being a used nappy.

Bah I really hope not! Il have an unhealthy amount of caffeine and that should stave off any tiredness!

I know what ya mean, i had a can of diet coke at 8.45 this morning in work.... fizzy goodness. still didnt really help me though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

sorrywhat wrote: »
    I know what ya mean, i had a can of diet coke at 8.45 this morning in work.... fizzy goodness. still didnt really help me though.
    Lucozade Sport ftw :D

• Advertisement

All my mates say that this is the biz regarding hangover cures. Iv tried it and i didnt find it in anyway amazing or great. Just tastes like crap!

Sorry to all who love the stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

My insides taste like dust.

I used to drink this when I am hungover and its deadly. Really does the trick. That and Red BPM !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I was rudely woken up by another family member this morning, I think I responded to them with with the proper etiquette... RAWR

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭zero_nine

For a long while, it was magical, or as close to magical as I have come in this cynical world; then it was wild, but punishing, fun. Then the fun stopped. The only part I would change, in fact, would be that last bit, the last 10 years. If I had given up when I stopped enjoying it, I would have saved myself and some of the people I loved, a whole heap of trouble. I am truly sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

It hurts...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,182 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I am somewhere between being hungover, and possibly still drunk from last night. I had a good leaving-work party I think:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Not now but i think i had the worst hangover of my life from monday morning till tuesday night...

Sunday night was my last night in Malaga on a trip with my friends... we drank A LOT! Got home at 6 and we were up at 8 to head to the airport, never felt so horrible in my life. I was still drunk in the airport and my friend decided to drag me around the floor of the airport cause he thought it was hilarious while i moaned about feeling sick, wanker! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

All I can say is no more jeiger....ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

golden gal wrote: »
    All I can say is no more jeiger....ever
    You think thats bad, they ran out of jager in the pub we were and so we did tequila bombs instead (if you value your stomach dont ever do these) great idea at the time :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Was quite bad this morning, beer and cider dont mix!, only had 5 cans of dutch and 2 cans stonehouse and was dying this morning :eek::eek::eek::pac:

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Melange

Head = Pain

That is all.

Advertisement