Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hungover?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

exiot wrote: »
    im sick of being hungover

Em... don't drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

nope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭ericl

Had a few pints after a s*it night at work, came home about 4:30am and drank a bottle of Jameson,
    woke up with a throat as dry as Ghandi's flip flop.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Nope :) Felt totally fine this morning, only had the 8 fosters :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

dying never ever ever again..........

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Slightly, but a very hard session in the gym sorted it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

In bits, was at the leinster match, had to celebrate:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

FearDark wrote: »
    Dyeing.

What colour? :pac:

Newp. No hangover today, but I'm getting to work on tomorrows one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 nehcola

A bit hungover it has to be said but not a very bad one considering my drinks of brandy and coke, cosmopolitans and vodka and cokes... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Ive had 3 sh*ts today, arse is burnt off me from bottles of Bishops Finger, Abbots Ale, LECH and spicy chicken wings, head isnt too bad considering I didnt finish up until 3. Much much worse last week, blacked out sometime after I entered the night club and woke up in bed fully clothed but covered in mud at lunch time on the Sunday... never so hungover in my life, green puke and all.

:eek::eek:

Cold cream on your hole (out of the fridge if poss) and balsamic vinegar will take the sting away.

Spicy chicken wings you get here in Ireland are cnunts for firing up the tea towel holder. The stuff they use is almost undiluted and puffs up the badge with an acid like deposit, as we are not used to such spicy foods here.

Ask any Mexican, they have holes like leather buttons and can take a curing regularly.

Am presuming it was a take away that has you sitting on the japanese flag but nothing much you can do now.

I sometimes keep a spray of water and a few drops of Olbas oil in a garden sprayer and if the rusty bullet hole rears up a shot straight in the bullseye can bring some relief.

Sorry for your troubles.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I was this morning - felt horribly sick. Since then I've been feeling ok but not brilliant. Ah well, still have enough energy to go out again tonight...
    galwayrush wrote: »
    Had a lot to drink last night, no hint of hangover, don't think i've had one for about 6 years now.:confused:
    It's called immunity.
    never so hungover in my life, green puke and all.
    At least you actually produced puke, I just empty retched... damn unsatisfying. :mad:
    Caoimhín wrote: »
    Maybe im showing my age here, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
    I think it's more that you don't live in Dublin/haven't lived there in recent years.
    raah! wrote: »
    I also ate a big tomatoe on a plate.
    You win the thread methinks. :D
    ericl wrote: »
    Had a few pints after a s*it night at work, came home about 4:30am and drank a bottle of Jameson
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I'm just getting over it. It was a pretty draggy day at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Nope, not today. I'm just after opening a bottle of red, to go with the bolognese me buuuuuuuuurd is making me. I intend to get that into me along with another bottle and not move me arse off this couch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Dudess wrote: »
    I think it's more that you don't live in Dublin/haven't lived there in recent years.
    :eek:

Emm, Thanks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

... rather than a case of you showing your age. :)

I had a great time in Crane Lane last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

I dont so much have a hangover as have a band of vicious violent little bastards in my head doing unspeakable acts to me....dunno what its called but its a clear shot with gold bits in it? Overindulged to drown my sorrow after Munster losing...Oh and apparantley i thought it would be funny to taste all After shock flavours ....Christ:(

MonicaBing wrote: »
    I dont so much have a hangover as have a band of vicious violent little bastards in my head doing unspeakable acts to me....dunno what its called but its a clear shot with gold bits in it? Overindulged to drown my sorrow after Munster losing...Oh and apparantley i thought it would be funny to taste all After shock flavours ....Christ:(

Goldsclager I'm guessing? :pac:

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

MonicaBing wrote: »
    dunno what its called but its a clear shot with gold bits in it?

Was it Goldshlager? Nasty nasty stuff. Apparently it has itsy bitsy pieces of real gold in it that cut your stomach lining so that the alcohol hits your system faster? But maybe that's just an urban legend ...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 traceystacey

never drinking again! wine and beer, not a good mix!

aoibhebree wrote: »
    Was it Goldshlager? Nasty nasty stuff. Apparently it has itsy bitsy pieces of real gold in it that cut your stomach lining so that the alcohol hits your system faster? But maybe that's just an urban legend ...

43.5% aswell to boot :pac: : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldschl%C3%A4ger

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

aoibhebree wrote: »

Oh lord, I had an experience with that stuff once. I was literally bouncing off the walls! I can't remember the hangover though.....I'm sure it was horrific!

Dudess wrote: »
    ... rather than a case of you showing your age. :)

Ahh, you are too kind Dudess.

I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

oh gawd when does it end?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

stupidly hungover

couldnt even make it out tonight

:(:(:(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

Worst hangover ever today, never mixing drinks again bleurg. Puked about 8 times today, only just been able to eat anything.

For those people who don't get hangovers a few questions:
    1. What do you drink when you're out? Do you mix drinks when you're out?
    2. Do you have a big meal before you start drinking? If so how long do you have ti before you start drinking?
    3. Do you drink pints of water before you go to bed? Or take any painkillers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

No I'm not hungover...I'm still drunk...but I'm not gonna lie, can forsee the mother of all hangovers on the horizon...

3. Do you drink pints of water before you go to bed? Or take any painkillers?

Taking any painkillers with alcohol is not a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

decided to not go asleep and fight the dreaded hangover with this lads http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tluyA78NMU&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Extremely, extremely hungover...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

i hear ya foxhound!!!!

Advertisement