Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hungover?

Options
  • 03-05-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

This is a stupid thread, of course were hung over!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Dyeing.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Nic'name

For once I'm not! I did a strange thing last night where I said "I'm ok for more wine," to my boyfriend. He started on the beers and I had nothing.....as in I sat there not staring and drooling over the unopened bottle. Usually when I get these weird moral goody 2 shoes phases I end up traumatised from it and guzzling the wine after 5 seconds. I woke up this morning to see the 2nd bottle of wine unopened on the table! What's wrong with me??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Had a lot to drink last night, no hint of hangover, don't think i've had one for about 6 years now.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Ever so slightly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

galwayrush wrote: »
    Had a lot to drink last night, no hint of hangover, don't think i've had one for about 6 years now.:confused:

Same, it's great not gettin hangovers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Not as much as last week, but did not mix my drinks as much.
    Stuck to Sol beer then double Jagr & Redbull for the rest of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭cos!!

in a heap!off to the pub for a curer.......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Nope :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

No.
    I'm not hung over at all.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Ive had 3 sh*ts today, arse is burnt off me from bottles of Bishops Finger, Abbots Ale, LECH and spicy chicken wings, head isnt too bad considering I didnt finish up until 3. Much much worse last week, blacked out sometime after I entered the night club and woke up in bed fully clothed but covered in mud at lunch time on the Sunday... never so hungover in my life, green puke and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Ask me this time tomorrow:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

No.
    I'm not hung over at all.

stop shouting i've a sore head :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Nope :)

Was out but no hangover. Had about 5 drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Myggel

Small bit, went to Crawdaddy last night. Great tunes and good positive vibe.

Thinking of going out tonight again, sure why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Nope.

On the wagon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Myggel wrote: »
    Small bit, went to Crawdaddy last night. Great tunes and good positive vibe.

Thinking of going out tonight again, sure why not.

Maybe im showing my age here, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

as a matter of interest how much does it take ye to be hungover? i had 1 glass of wine, 3 vodkas and cokes and a shot. next day my stomack was killing me, head was fine. must be the shot that did it to me cause usually i can drink more than this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Myggel

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Maybe im showing my age here, but I have no idea what you are talking about.

It's a nightclub on Harcourt St, Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

depends on what i drink and quantity.

Saturday night I had 6 vodkas, a jager and half a shaker.
    All good the next day.

Throw cider in as my drink of choice and I'll have a head on me the next day or if I have 7+ shots on top of everything else.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Sober as a judge boss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

VERY HUNGOVER :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Woke up yesterday upside down on the couch... i was still so drunk that decided i might as well craic into whatever was left in the house.... today i woke up in a bed which is better!! now im off to buy some wine and hopefully tomorrow i'll wake up in a library!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

well?

Nope! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Yes. I wish I died in my sleep. Ill be ringin Dominos soon to sort me out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Nope. Was sensible last night and stayed up till 6 getting stoned rather than drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I was in a horrible state this morning, but after lots of tea, and vomiting in the stream a nice distance from the ears of my parents, I'm much better. I also ate a big tomatoe on a plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

No hangover, since i started jogging in the morning i stopped drinking. A glass of wine here and there.
    Going out tonight, might be a bender though... Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I was, but well a cup of coffee with 10 sugars sorted that out.:cool: Wrecked tired though, up watching the fight last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

My head is killing me, hopefully it will pass soon.... im sick of being hungover

Advertisement