Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats the strangest thing you have heard??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

bronte wrote: »
    "smell of rotten eggs makes men randy" Seriously?! :confused:

You think you're confused? Think how confused I was when I first noticed it. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭deco05ie

Why is everyone finding the rotten eggs thing so hard to believe, whats not to like.Bestiality, pedophilia and necrophilia all rolled into one lovely breakfast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SaintHubbins

That Blathnaid Ni Chofaigh (the Ginja Minja) is deemed suitable to judge talent. WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Bertie Ahearn saying that "People talking down the economy should hang themselves" That was before he appears to have been a rotten egg smelling of farts:)

Hindsight 20/20 vision until I no longer could I admired and respected him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

a cat farting is the strangest thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

When I tried to go to adverts.ie there I got this up on my screen;

"I cannot connect to the PhotoPost Classifieds database. [$php_errormsg]"

Who is this I?! WTF? ''I cannot connect''; Who are you?

A Matrix image flashed across my head; ''Hello, Neo''.

This is my moment to escape from you mortals. Take me Morpheus. *sha na na na na na*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

The words " The Irish economy is the envy of Europe."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

a woman abusing me on the phone because her payment was late.

i told her it had been paid to her account 6 weeks previously and checked the bank account details with her.

she told it was the wrong bank account, she it was her account but she had opened up a seperate account for our money.

i told her i didnt have the new bank details on her file. she informed that she hadnt given us the new account details, as she didnt think we would need them

i had to explain to her slowly why her money wasnt paid into the correct account. she didnt get it all.

she then demanded that i transfer the money out of her account into the new account.

i told her i couldnt do that, that she would have to go to her bank and get them to do it.

she kept shouting "this is your fault, it is up to you to fix it"

eventually i told her she would need to go to bank and organise me to have power of attorney over all her account and to email me her bank account, sort code and passwords and then i would be able to move the money between the different accounts

my job would be great if it wasnt for the people:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

i get that type of customer all day every day without fail they will always be there they cant see past their nose or something - its different wiring completely as soon as they step in the door - though for some thats a permanent fixture....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I did hear a funny conversation between two kids, an 8 year old says to a 5 year old "yeah i love Brittney Spears, shes lovely"
    the 5 year old replies "yeah i'd give her one" i thought i was hearing things, hilarious.

Something similar- my friend was in the cinema. There was a crowd of girls only about seven or eight years old, and a crowd of lads around the same age sitting across from them. It was 'High School Musical' so the place was full of kids.

Given the girliness of the movie, one of the little ones shouted to the lads "Youse must be gay, coming to see this fillum!"

To my friend's horror, one the little lads turned around and shouted "Shut up, you, and suck my mickey!"

Wrong, but funny. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

that the bird is the word?

b-b-b-bird bird bird

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

That women get anrgy during their period, surely that cant be true......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭ynotdu

Acacia wrote: »
    Something similar- my friend was in the cinema. There was a crowd of girls only about seven or eight years old, and a crowd of lads around the same age sitting across from them. It was 'High School Musical' so the place was full of kids.

Given the girliness of the movie, one of the little ones shouted to the lads "Youse must be gay, coming to see this fillum!"

To my friend's horror, one the little lads turned around and shouted "Shut up, you, and suck my mickey!"

Wrong, but funny. :pac:

classic stuff at least for people with a krazy sense of humour:D(two mins long approx.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgZ_zGU1Pso&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Did anyone read the article last week in the Star about the woman who came home early to catch her husband...

...being intimate...

...with the family dog.
    (i know, i know, here comes the "that brings new meaning to the give the dog a bone" comments).

The man in question lives in Surrey and may be facing beastiality charges.

...i wonder does he like pussy? (cats that is).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

i once had a mate tell me his mate owned a ferarri F40

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

i once had a mate tell me his mate owned a ferarri F40

its mad what people tell ya Ted.

Advertisement