Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's new scum...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,060 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Darragh29 wrote: »
    Not as high a percentage of humans that kill humans. And just like it is true for humans, you'll find that it's only certain breeds of dogs that you could say have a track record of causing human deaths.

You know this for a fact do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

I
    This is the biggest load of cock i have heard in quite some time. Take me and you for example, what could i possibly say to you that would result in me deserving to be killed?

hows' about...

"I'm going to kill you"

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 TinyFlynn

Yes, I vote for mankind to be eradicated immediately. Should put a stop to all this shooting dogs in the leg carry-on.:rolleyes:

well i have a spare B-2 bomber if you want to help me do it ??
    but instead of destroying all of humanity, can we just destroy the worst of it, the northside, with all those sk*ng*rs ??:mad:

whos up for it ?? :rolleyes:

big b wrote: »
    hows' about...

"I'm going to kill you"

?

I'd be lying if i said i thought of that one!

I honestly still dont think it deserves death though.

I was playing under age soccer when i was 15 against a team from a poor/rough part of town. The game was in their home pitch, I went to take a throw and one of their "supporters", who was about 30, stood over the ball and said " I'm going to ****ing kill you" , "no seriously i'm going to ****ing stab you". I still wouldn't wish death on the guy

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

You know this for a fact do you?

oh ffs cop on. it's obvious that humans kill more humans than dogs do. ffs man, really, this sort of pedantic crap is so annoying.

• Advertisement

I originally said a percentage of dogs harm/kill humans, to which Darragh responded not as high precentage humans that kill other humans.

Ever personally know someone who owns a dog that attacked someone?
    I know for me the answer of this quesion is yes, several

Do you personally know anyone who killed anybody?
    For me the answer to this question is no.

I know more humans than i know dogs/dog owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

I originally said a percentage of dogs harm/kill humans, to which Darragh responded not as high precentage humans that kill other humans.

Ever personally know someone who owns a dog that attacked someone?
    I know for me the answer of this quesion is yes, several

Do you personally know anyone who killed anybody?
    For me the answer to this question is no.

I know more humans than i know dogs/dog owners.

well if its harm or kill then i'm still 100% confident that humans harm/kill more humans than dogs do proportionately speaking. i know far more people who've been attacked by humans than by dogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

I do like people generally, but Dogs are by far my favourite people.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I don't understand why people keep dogs or pets at all...
    It just freaks me right out. Little aliens munching my food and peeing everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

I got half way through the title and had to close the page... THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY IM ACTUALY NAUSEOUS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

the dog was shot in the vicinity of Ashbourne Road and limped terrified and severely injured into a nearby Garden Centre who called the Dublin SPCA and Gardai.

how can a garden centre call the DSCPA

if it wasn't the garden centre how did the dog hold the phone or did he use speaker phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

dade wrote: »
    how can a garden centre call the DSCPA

if it wasn't the garden centre how did the dog hold the phone or did he use speaker phone?

can we get a thumbs down button installed please :pac::pac:

If anyone did something like this to my dog I think I would be capable of murder. Truth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Wow, a dumb animal got shot.

Oh? You got shot too?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

If anyone did something like this to my dog I think I would be capable of murder. Truth!

Someone did do something like this to my small dog years ago - shot the poor little thing with a crossbow bolt. Had to have him put down, as the bolt went right through his torso from one side to the other, splintering every bone and ripping open his organs, was pretty awful.

Believe me, my parents had to physically restrain me (I was around 14 yo) from going over to the person we suspected of doing it, and attempting to bludgeon him to death.

Ireland (and most other countries) have always had scum like this - it's nothing new, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Anyone stop to think maybe the dog fired the first shot?!! Devious little b*stard had it comin if you ask me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Could have been a zombie dog.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Wow, a dumb animal got shot. Let us go now and kill all the humans responsible before Sarah Connors gets here and messes it all up...

clearly you never heard of compassion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Degsy wrote: »
    Most people dont..unless you're the founder of Rome or something.

Evil Roy Slade?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

/hate animal Cruelty. /hate Irelands knackers even more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

http://www.dspca.ie/news_item.php?number=1651&type=News&archive=No

You know the country you live in is in is infested with drug ridden cockroach scum when this happens. Must be nice people living up in that area these days...

That article does not mention drugs. Stop making things up!

It is a horrible act though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

KeyLimePie wrote: »
    no offense but it's just a dog MAN'S BEST FRIEND, would we be having the same reaction if the guy shot an actual human being ? having that said the poor thing

Fixed that for you.

You know, a dog asks nothing from you but gives you undying love in return for nothing.

From the first day it claps eye on you, until you accompany him/her on they're final journey it'll be your best pal, it will never judge you for your many faults, to your dog YOUR it's world - to YOU its "just a dog" and that says more about you than 'just any ol' dog'.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,024 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Mairt wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

You know, a dog asks nothing from you but gives you undying love in return for nothing.

From the first day it claps eye on you, until you accompany him/her on they're final journey it'll be your best pal, it will never judge you for your many faults, to your dog YOUR it's world - to YOU its "just a dog" and that says more about you than 'just any ol' dog'.

And as a special thank you, they'll also sh1t on your carpet, chew through electric cables and eat the tops off your neighbour's flowers.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

ejmaztec wrote: »
    And as a special thank you, they'll also sh1t on your carpet, chew through electric cables and eat the tops off your neighbour's flowers.:(

You've have done like wise had your parents not taught you otherwise.

And as much as we try to teach people these things are wrong, people will always let us down - and yet we insult animals by calling these same people 'animals'!.

Go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i feel so sad when i see animal cruely and when human scum turn animal into evil creatures. oh gawd sometimes i hate this humanity. maby we should be blown off the face of this earth, and stop destroying this planet? what ya think
    Nah. Just Finland. They won't co-operate.

Couldn't agree more Liah. When I go walking up in the mountains, I bring my dog with me, and I turn the phone off. I could count on one hand the number of people I've met in life who can offer even the same degree of companionship as my dog!
    I'll be your dog.

hopalong85 wrote: »
    well if its harm or kill then i'm still 100% confident that humans harm/kill more humans than dogs do proportionately speaking. i know far more people who've been attacked by humans than by dogs.
    My father was a postman.
    Need I say any more?

Oh? You got shot too?
    Careful now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Highsider

I know some country's like Saudi Arabia have barbaric laws to deal with the scum in their country but sometimes you have to hand it to them. It would'nt go amiss here at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Terry wrote: »
    Nah. Just Finland. They won't co-operate.
    But they were gonna talk about the space cash :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,024 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Mairt wrote: »

You've have done like wise had your parents not taught you otherwise.

And as much as we try to teach people these things are wrong, people will always let us down - and yet we insult animals by calling these same people 'animals'!.

Go figure.

Thank you oh wise one - I'll convey your thoughts to the dog. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Not as high a percentage of humans that kill humans. And just like it is true for humans, you'll find that it's only certain breeds of dogs that you could say have a track record of causing human deaths.

Prob more a case of dogs that are owned by a certain type of person. And yes that type of person is more likely to own a certain breed of dog, but the majority of people who own that certain breed will be responsible enough owners to not let their dogs becoming killing machines, if that makes sense :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

:(

Freaks me out the way zombie threads are often exactly a year old...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

Dudess wrote: »
    :(

Freaks me out the way zombie threads are often exactly a year old...
    Today is the 19th.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement