Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are our scumbags worse than other countries scumbags?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,968 ✭✭✭DenMan

No bread then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Beruthiel wrote: »
    That's because it's blocked in france.
    My point precisely.

mick.fr: See above for my allegation of censorship by the French authorities.

Terry wrote: »
    Ahh, it was just a reference to the first major French uprising. The one that's noteworthy in so many ways.

Let them eat infractions.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

But you can never take a French scumbag seriously...with them speaking in that sophisticated-cultured language:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

mick.fr: See above for my allegation of censorship by the French authorities.

Sure but I see nowhere where this video has been banned in France.

It has been removed by some websites such as Dailymotion because some extremists were using it to bring some stupid messages up and also because the sollicitor of this poor fella said he will be suing websites that do have the video hosted because it is was a violation if the privacy of the justice enquiry. That's it.

The cop who uploaded the video on Facebook was brought to custody, has been released since and has been suspended in between. He faces more charges now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭live2thewire

if only it was like that in le raincy......

Thanks for clarifying, Mick.fr

Advertisement