Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone in the new pub The bitter end?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Icky Thump wrote: »
    i think its still Decky Dillon running it.

are they still selling the party pack bottles??(that arent suppose to be resold:rolleyes:)

No idea, I went in there once and that was enough for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

No idea, I went in there once and that was enough for me.

yea i was there awhile back and ill never go back. its the old customers from mojos. the place has the feel of an underage disco and a club house. no life no atmosphere. they where selling bottles that you get in a box in dunnes for 20 euro that arent suppose to be resold. the place a disgusting addition to bedford row

but thats just my opinion:D

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Its just the Feathery Burkes for today's youth

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

I still don't find any problem with the place but thats just me, the price of the drink did go up, it usaed to be €9 foe two vodkas and red bull, now it's €10.50. Not happy with that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

yea i was there awhile back and ill never go back. its the old customers from mojos. the place has the feel of an underage disco and a club house. no life no atmosphere. they where selling bottles that you get in a box in dunnes for 20 euro that arent suppose to be resold. the place a disgusting addition to bedford row

but thats just my opinion:D

Would you rather another vacant building on the streets so? Or perhaps a €2 store. Nobody is forcing anyone to go in there and it doesn't draw a crowd until night time when that street would be pretty much desserted anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

the place a disgusting addition to bedford row
    The outside is far from disgusting in its present state. Can't speak for the inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

mark1974 wrote: »
    I was in there a few weeks back and called a bottle of Bud and a bottle of Heineken. The bottle of Bud was from a multi~pack.(330ml). It says not to be sold separately:eek:

Maybe that's why they are so cheap.;)

20 bottles in Supervalu at the moment costs €16.99
    20 bottles in Bitter End cost €60.00 = nice little earner.
    We wont even go into the legality side of it:cool:

Some shops do that with 12 packs of crisps - Buy them cheap in multi-packs and then charge the Punter the full price for them, often they are smaller bags too!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kuntakinta

i was in the bitter end lately wouldnt go back their again full of hoodys and track suited people terrible place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

IBTL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

Mc Love wrote: »
    IBTL :)

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

Also in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

kuntakinta wrote: »
    i was in the bitter end lately wouldnt go back their again full of hoodys and track suited people terrible place

Maybe its a sports bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kuntakinta

a sports bar is that what you call it whats the favourite sport i wonder

Advertisement