Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen-Sync !!NEW online radio channel!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Maybe a new thread could be in order if that's ok with Zascar. Or if he thinks otherwise let me know.

Edit on second thoughts maybe Ill make a new opening post for this thread and PM it to Zascar, Id like to keep everything here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Cant wait to get this going again. I'm away until Monday, Ill get in touch then. Well done on all the good work!

Im gonna be live for the next while come check it out.

Successful test there, it seems everything is in order streaming wise, + I will be using my headphones for a mic :)

To do:
    Seperate player on a different panel so the playback is not effected by browsing the site

Put up a sexy new chat box

Promotion

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

I know its been said loads of times already but i have to say fair play to you Sean for all the work you've done. Top man.

• Advertisement

Darkginger wrote: »
    Could I please grab Thurs 8-10pm? It seems to be vacant :) DJ Darkginger Industrial/EBM/electro, all damn good.

I will put you down for the first hour, Im waiting to hear back from hovercray, He used to play Thursday nights, hope that's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

i wouldnt mind an hour or two sometime.

tech house mostly

Yeah just select a time, I will be testing mac compatibility whenever my house mate has time. Wouldn't think it be too hard to set up.

Edit:
    Check this out for mac users

whats the link to your timetable if you have one?

cheers

rob

I was thinking last night I will be putting up a chat box, but we can also log onto the kitchen sync facebook while broadcasting so people can get in touch.

• Advertisement

copeyhagen wrote: »
    whats the link to your timetable if you have one?

cheers

rob

http://radiokitchensync.com/?page_id=92

cheers man, whos on now, you?

No I run a server and we have a dedicated PC running winamp 24/7.

ah ok. heres a link to a 60 min set i done a few weeks ago if ur interested in throwin peoples sets onto the playlist http://ul.to/ia9wda

Right Copey I have it in the loop it is actually playing now.

cheers man

how do you go about setting this up for a live set?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

copeyhagen wrote: »
    how do you go about setting this up for a live set?
    Theres a thread here posted up by Sean. Gives the basic info but I think you will have to contact him to get the address of the server and the password to fully set things up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭EuskalHerria

Btw is your set still on for tonght sean?

Yeah Ill play from now in 5 mins.

http://www.radiokitchensync.com

• Advertisement

grassy assy

ill have a nosey at that link on setting it up

Yo sorry can't play having a few tech difficulties + people in the house so playing to a crowd :)

boo urns!!

Ok, I managed to follow the instructions and start streaming a song through winamp. It seemed to be working fine, but I can't get the Website to play it. That is, I press play on the play button at the top of the web page but nothing happens. The volume knob is stuck at the bottom and I can't move it.

Also, how do you set it up so you can route a different programs audio output through winamp?

You need to make sure the output is set to mp3 enccoder, and set the input to soundcard input.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

When are we starting this wondrous thing? I would have played last Thurs if I thought anyone would listen - ready to go whenever you lot are :)

There is still some things to be done, Im hoping everything will be finished by the end of this week then I can start promoting again.

You need to make sure the output is set to mp3 enccoder, and set the input to soundcard input.

Cool, got it working. I had to use another winamp plugin.

When are we getting started!

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Yes, when ARE we getting started? Bumping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Starfox

There is still some things to be done, Im hoping everything will be finished by the end of this week then I can start promoting again.

Good luck with it sean :)

Advertisement