Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey Wolf Airsoft - New South Dublin Site

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 GreyWolfAirsoft

Yea lads you can just show up on the day. Obviously it's always good if we have an idea of numbers but we have no problem with guys just showing up. As a rule of thumb we like to get started at 11:00, so if you could get to site for 10:30 that would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lakay91-c

Will you be open on Easter Monday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

we like to get started at 11:00, so if you could get to site for 10:30 that would be great!

Eh, I was up at 10:25 yesterday morning, following your map and photo, no sign of anyone around or anything happening. Even asked the people nextdoor, and although it was like something out of deliverance, they were nice enough but said they had never heard of it and it definetly wasn't next door. Whats the deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

great to meet you today lads, will see you soon up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

lakay91-c wrote: »
    Will you be open on Easter Monday?

i too would like to know this

• Advertisement

We're only open on Sat/Sun for the moment lads... Just as a matter of interest. Would any of you guy's be interested in playing midweek?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭dara95

good luck with the site

any pics for us??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

We're only open on Sat/Sun for the moment lads... Just as a matter of interest. Would any of you guy's be interested in playing midweek?

Yes please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Well done lads, looking forward to playing soon. A midweek game sounds great, especially for those who can't make it or just can't wait until the weekend. Count me in.

Can someone confirm these GPS coordinates to the site please.

N 53.27306 W 6.43036

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

The Airsoft Tactical Force will be there tomorrow :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

played with one of you guys in fingal( i was the traitor) cant recall the name but he was a good player and showed a great example to other players .
    lookin forward to playing up there with the RAT SQUAD.
    best of luck
    paddy

A few of us are heading up to you on Saturday. Looking forward to checking out the new site.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Clawfeld

Thinking of going to your new site on Saturday morning. It will be my second time and I was wondering if you would have enough rentals? (Still looking for the right gun! :) ) Trying to get a mate of mine to go too for his first adventure out and he would need to rent too!

Looking forward to seeing the site. :D

Are you open tomorrow?

Has anyone played here yet? what are your opinions of it.
    I'm just wondering what the number were like and how the course is laid out. Anything really as the thread seems pretty quiet...

Edit: just got a PM to say that its open tomorrow. Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Dermster

Hello lads.... I'm new to the airsoft world and i am looking to try it out. I just have a few questions about greywolf.

1. Wot time does game kick off at in the morning? :eek:

2. Can i just rent a mask, if so how much?:confused:

3. Wots the age group up here in saggart.:D

4. Wot kind of other gear is for rent aswell as gun,mask :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

is ther a website? any pics or a waiver to download?

Some excellent games yesterday lads. The VIP ones in particular were brilliant, pretty cagey but very enjoyable and great fun. Looking forward to seeing how the plans turn out. See you again soon.

Michael-O, Dermster. We just turned up at 10:30 and signed waivers on the day. You can rent whatever is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Image0045.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭FOY1916

Yeah lads,fair play to yous and best of luck with the new site! :D
    I'll have to get a few of the Vipers together n check it out..... :cool:

Aido

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

hey k99 64 do you have anymore pics?

• Advertisement

Fraid i only took 1 when i was there on that fine Saturday. Doesnt do the place justice, i missed out on the 3 military trucks and the valley thing to the right with the stream.

ah pity i havnt had a chance to get up yet and have a look around.

if anyone else has pics stick them up (if thats ok with the greywolf lads of course;))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

well done and good luck lads, hopefully get to visit in future.

Dear Airsoft'ers!

Due to an unforseen family emergancy the Grey Wolf Airsoft site was unavailable for games this weekend 2nd and 3rd May.

Apologies to anyone who made plans to visit us, but as some of you might know these things can't be predicted or planned for. Normal business has resumed so games will be held next weekend.

If you have any queries e-mail us at GreyWolfAirsoft@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Feared Killer

You could have posted this earlier then sunday. the FK team was outside for nearly 2 hours last saturday. I had to create an account to post this so now you have wasted just over 2 hours of my time this week :eek::eek::P

See you soon though... ;):D:D

Dear Airsofters,

We are delighted to tell you that we will be opening a brand new and improved site in 3 to 4 weeks time. Until then we are closing our current site in saggart to concentrate our efforts on bringing the new site up to spec. Pictures and details of the NEW SITE will be posted soon.

Watch this space.

Eoin & Darren

Dear Airsofters,

We are delighted to tell you that we will be opening a brand new and improved site in 3 to 4 weeks time. Until then we are closing our current site in saggart to concentrate our efforts on bringing the new site up to spec. Pictures and details of the NEW SITE will be posted soon.

Watch this space.

Eoin & Darren

will this site still be on the south side??

Yes. It will still be on the South Side

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Student Rate! WOOT. Student Travel Card a valid ID?

Its a pity its 12Km, little too far for the bike. Still shorter than the far side of the county.

Advertisement