Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakebite

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 CoinOperated

Shamanic wrote: »
    To accommpany that special person to have her tongue web done but of course i got all tempted when i seen it..
    so having my tongue pierced i decided it wasnt a great idea coz it'd make no sense..

I got down as far the lift and i ended up going back inside and got my conche dermal punched to 5mm.

Ouch but worth it!

I send my apologies to your ear ;) but it's very pretty

New tongue web of joy! Less than 48 hours old and I keep forgetting I have it - which is great til I go to eat!

Snakebite *swoon* They feed the science nerd in me with all their technical knowledge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I got a piercing done there, and after visiting 3 other pierers about other piercings ALL three told me it was a botch job. The other ones I got done hurt FAR less, were done in about 1/8th of the time, and healed better....

I don't know now, there's a lot of varibles in this, and I know absolutely NOTHING about doing piercings. But I'm always wondering about it. Any ideas folks. I'm not posting up pics of my nips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

mergified with other snakebite thread

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Pipz

got my navel done there the other day. had a chat about a couple of my piercings and the guy(steve is it?) even replaced a bar in one of em for free just so it was more comfortable for me! i'd gone in a couple of times to get jewellery replaced and the guys in there are so pleasant! i'm on my 13th piercing now and can safely say i'll be sticking to snakebite in future!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭enemy

got my ears pierced at 4mm there 3 weeks ago, very easy guys to deal with. i'd definitely recomend! the girl there is really helpful too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I've gotten 4 piercings in there - a tragus, helix, daith and lobe. Steve did the former 3 and they were fab. They other baldy fella did my lobe and it's 2 months later and hasn't healed.. maybe because I've been sick with infections and stuff or maybe it's a bad job, I'm not sure.

He was great otherwise, replaced all my old hoops/bars that were too large and stretched 4 of my lobe piercings that had been pierced with a gun, one had closed over and he had to open the scar tissue. Took him ages but he only charged for the jewelery and not for doing it.

Great place. I'm getting a rook piercing next and will go back there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Shelleysbaby

I agree with everyone here they are all nice people in snakebite but i think there is a new guy there and he dosnt seem really nice, he's real ignorant or something. I think steve is deadly, he's really nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

I've gotten all 3 of my tattoos there & couldn't say enough nice things about them! First went there 3 years ago when I was a terrified 21 year old! They were so good about making sure I was ok & everything. Got my other 2 done there last May & another brilliant experience. Just one note for them - don't ask if I want a top-up done on my first one while doing the other 2! I was in pain at that point so of course said no but changed my mind once they were done.

My friend got a piercing in her ear done there as well & they were really helpful. She has a lot of allergies so thought that they wouldn't do it (some other places wouldn't take the risk) but they just showed her everything before using it to make sure it was ok.

Lovely, lovely people & great at what they do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Finally got round to getting my tattoos in Snakebite yesterday. Absolutely delighted with them, Robbie is a legend! I'm definitely getting him to do a few more of my tatts! The staff are so friendly and the place was very clean, great atmosphere too! Wish I went there the first time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Stick some pics up ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055786050 <--- more general thread, as opposed to having huge threads about each and every studio in ireland :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement