Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakebite

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Chazz Reinhold

I'm booked into Snakebite for my first tattoo this Friday!
    Cant wait at the moment, but I know I will be brickin it by this time on Friday... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

I got my first facial piercing in there and they were all so nice. My boyfriend got his first ink in there too and I was with him. Rob did the tat and he but his mind at ease. Its a great place, specially for after care!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

They are just SUPER:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I ADORE Snakebite.

I've gotten my nose, my tragus and one other ear piercing there. I always know that I'll probably get the full biological explanation about that part of my body and everything else! So I'm never worried that I'll be out of the loop!

Even if you're just inquiring about something they are well learned men I have to say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 DefierElle

I'm heading in tomorrow to Rob to get tattooed.Ive known him since he was in Bodygraphix in Navan and is the nicest guy.Would recommend him to anyone.

Steves great aswell.went in with a friend who was getting tattood and mentioned a microdermal i had gotten somewhere else that had gone wrong and never healed. I didn't book a piercing or anything but he spoke to me for about half an hour about how long i need to leave the scar heal, and about what probably went wrong.great guy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Robert is a gent. Was there yesterday and last saturday, he's turning out great work. He did a lovely feather on a girls foot yesterday and a kick ass realistic shark last week on another Polish guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 aglending

oh my god lads the power of suggestion. reaaalllly want to go to snakebite now to get my tattoo done.might talk my friend into getting hers done there with me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Snakebite are fantastic. They are never wrapped up in the drama, like some of the other studios in the city. They also dont class their job as some sort of status, like some other folk involved in the business. I order pretty much all of my large gauge jewellery from them, and I am very impressed with their level of customer service. I know someone who worked there for a brief period and then transferred to another studio and said the difference was outstanding.

Snakebite are highly professional and always make you feel welcome. They bend over backwards for their customers. Excellent service.

Keep up the most brilliant work lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭garyt24

I got a tattoo done in Snakebite. And i have to say that they were very professional in all areas and there advice is top standard.very good at what they do. I highly recommend them. You get what you pay for and more

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭IzzyWizzy

I also found them really professional and down to earth. I have experienced a bit of a snotty attitude in other places in Dublin, the 'too cool for school' thing, which I really hate. I found Steve really friendly and helpful and I'd definitely go back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭_Roz_

Can anyone tell me what this place is like for small, intricate tattoos? Want to get an ambigram done on my wrist, but obviously if it's not tight the words won't be clear... just plain black colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

small and intricate don't go well together, needs to be a minimum size with reasonable space between letters so it won't "fudge" together. same for any studio and tattoo artist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Was told six years ago to get my tattoo done there but I went somewhere else instead.. defo not making that mistake again. Hoping to get my next tatt there in a few weeks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭mooeire

Has anyone been to the place across the road fron Snakebite, most of my mates have been tattoed there and love the place.. Just wondered has anyone any comparisions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

that would be Arnotts....., or possibly a closed down newsagents called The Ha'penny

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Damnit Hot2def, that's exactly what I was gonna say! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Marseepan

I got my tragus done on friday in snakebite.. I was fairly nervous considering it's the first piercing I've had done since my ears when I was 10! They were SO professional, well informed and I was impressed with how sterile and clean the place was.. and I'd be fairly picky on that, work in healthcare..

I think Steve was the name of my piercer (the dude with the english accent?), nicest guy ever, was chatting to him for over a half an hour. He told me everything that could possibly go wrong, what to do if it did, and put me totally at ease about the whole thing. I really liked the way he went through each of the steps of what he'd be doing, made it less daunting. They made me feel at ease about coming back if I think something goes wrong too, really down to earth people..:D
    I will definitely be going back there for future piercings, I'm hooked now! 'Mon the Steve:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Got my first snakebite tattoo during the summer and couldnt say enough about them. They were friendly, informative and gave me excatly what i wanted.

I went in the other the day to ask about getting my eyebrow redone and they kept me there for about half an hour explaining why it wouldnt be the best idea due to scar tissue. They really know their stuff and didnt just do the piercing for the money.

Im gonna go in next week to get my tongue done. I can safely say i wont be going any where else for piercings again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 irish_stickman

been to snakebite for piercings a few times for myself and with friends for theirs, i think the place is great for piercings and i always recommend them when it comes up in a conversation but i don't think ill go back there for another tattoo, i'll stick to dragon for them

Got my first snakebite tattoo during the summer and couldnt say enough about them. They were friendly, informative and gave me excatly what i wanted.

I went in the other the day to ask about getting my eyebrow redone and they kept me there for about half an hour explaining why it wouldnt be the best idea due to scar tissue. They really know their stuff and didnt just do the piercing for the money.

Im gonna go in next week to get my tongue done. I can safely say i wont be going any where else for piercings again.

See? I told ya that way back, when you were still going to that place!!! :p:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 DhalsimHibiki

Just was there to make an appointment. The people actually are normal and nice. The place where I got my ears pierced had kinda this "we are cool and you can be happy that we pierce you" attitude but the guys in snakebite explained stuff pretty well. Have an appointment with Robert for the end of the month, cant wait :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 shannone

please let us know how u get on with ur tongue piercing....i wanna get my frenulum done, and after reading all the good things abt snakebite I think il go in there.....although have had all my other piercings done in wildcat in the Green.:confused:
    wot are other people's opinion on wildcat, ive always found them good, not as friendly as snakebite seem to be (also always full of little emos!)
    and i think i want to be really reassured abt getting my tounge done! Steve seems to be the man for that! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

ive gone to wildcat for a few tattoos and piercings,theyre friendly enough i guess but they havent got a patch on snake bite,i dont think il be going anywhere else for work from now on,getting my tattoo done hopefully this week or next week by the lovely erin,cant wait:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

See? I told ya that way back, when you were still going to that place!!! :p:pac:

lesson learned :o

lesson learned :o

dont lie youl totally go back when funds are low,you went to ko kos this week for gods sake!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭lalee17

I got my conch pierced yesterday in snakebite, and they were professional and very friendly. My ear doesn't even hurt anymore. :D (unless I touch it).
    I'll be going back there next time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

To accommpany that special person to have her tongue web done but of course i got all tempted when i seen it..
    so having my tongue pierced i decided it wasnt a great idea coz it'd make no sense..

I got down as far the lift and i ended up going back inside and got my conche dermal punched to 5mm.

Ouch but worth it!

I think Snakebite is more tempting than any other place cuz the guys are so knowledgable and approachable :( The amount of times I have had to drag myself away because I wanted something new done :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

yeah i know them all from getting my tattoos etc there and my god i just couldnt help it, and now i want even more, i love my ear!

• Advertisement

i had my tongue done and my tongur web done,never had a problem!had a smiley piercing too,now in a metal mouth in a whole other context:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement