Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The A/R Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Congrats RK!

I'm still not house broken after 12 years. Roughly once a day I'll get teh heavy sigh, rolled eys and "when you were going out / down / up why didn'y you bring the dirty / clean whatever with you???!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

lol, well why don't you? by the same token, yes the sheets have to be changed every week, no we can't get a goat to cut the grass, yes you have to replace the toilet roll when you use the last bit (not all of us can do without), ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭MCOS

Almost sounds like you two co-habit already :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭osnola ibax

Woddle wrote: »
    Does anyone else find those volvic challenge adds on tv so annoying, especially the guy one, you just want to smack him

Oh my god, you've just hit a raw nerve with me, I hate that guy "I'm on a five minute break, so yeah I'm gonna have a cheeky volvic" $&@! OFF You PR!€£

ok sorry bout that, feel better now I've vented nationally

had to edit that slightly, been reading too much after hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Oh my god, you've just hit a raw nerve with me, I hate that guy "I'm on a five minute break, so yeah I'm gonna have a cheeky volvic" $&@! OFF You PR!€£

ok sorry bout that, feel better now I've vented nationally

had to edit that slightly, been reading too much after hours

OMG I've been thinking the same....Sneaky Volvic...Oh u rebel!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

OMG I've been thinking the same....Sneaky Volvic...Oh u rebel!!!

Tell me boutit i mean drinking water for a week makes you feel great what were you drinking before that motor oil? love to force feed him the volvic bottle and all see how much he likes that

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You people get annoyed too easily. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

What the fcuk do you mean by that :mad:

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

haha i think we just save all the anger let it build up and then come on and vent haha:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

You should go for a run when you're angry. Take your anger out on the roads. :D

• Advertisement

You should go for a run when you're angry. Take your anger out on the roads. :D

Yeah tried that and am normally very good natured, but that volvic creep brings out the worst of me, some advertising guy was way off the mark with that one, it's supposed to be aspirational but who would aspire to b some marky mark / Oliver naked chef guy / generic long haired Indy type well ... Creep.

Yeah tried that and am normally very good natured, but that volvic creep brings out the worst of me, some advertising guy was way off the mark with that one, it's supposed to be aspirational but who would aspire to b some marky mark / Oliver naked chef guy / generic long haired Indy type well ... Creep.

Or maybe it's really clever, I mean lots of people have registered their annoyedness with me about that guy ergo putting the product in the mind of the audience. Maybe it's intentionally irritating. No that doesn't make any sense, or does it .......

Woddle wrote: »
    What the fcuk do you mean by that :mad:

:D:D
    ha ha... that made me laugh out loud in the office .... Good job I'm the only one in at this time :D

lol, well why don't you? by the same token, yes the sheets have to be changed every week, no we can't get a goat to cut the grass, yes you have to replace the toilet roll when you use the last bit (not all of us can do without), ...

Men are worse at that kind of thing for evolutionary reasons.

We are adapted to go out on the African savannah, peering far into the distance to spot our prey and focussing in on it with tunnel vision.

Women on the other hand guard the home, protect the nest and teh young. They need to be alert to danger from all directions and so have excellent peripheral vision.

So the reason I didn't take the coffee cup down is that I didn't see and no amount of nagging is going to change millions of years of Darwinian progress :P

We are adapted to go out on the African savannah, peering far into the distance to spot our prey and focussing in on it with tunnel vision.
    In my most recent experience of the aferican savannah, the difference between men and women was very clear when we came across a snake.
    men: I wonder if we can hurdle over it
    women: do I have enough calories/water to take the long (+ 5 km) way around

p.s. what are you doing drinking coffee upstairs anyway?

:o I get a mug of coffee in bed every morning...

You're spoiled. A cup of coffee in bed every morning :eek:
    I think I was lucky to get breakfast in bed once and that was it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

just had a bottle of water
    i feel alert and full of energy
    ye guys watch out

SUNGOD wrote: »
    ye guys watch out

I was just on tea break and, yeah!, I just had a cheeky little volvic

• Advertisement

This is how I feel right now!

This is how I feel right now!

Think u may have captured the mood of the nation lol

Although my boss has just gone home sick so the other part of me is feeling,......

2451606948_e67d96aabc.jpg?v=0

Happy as a pig in sh!t lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

SUNGOD wrote: »
    ye guys watch out

I hope you are wearing your headband and a baseball mit

* runs off into the distance trying to catch the imaginary baseball

menoscemo wrote: »
    I hope you are wearing your headband and a baseball mit

* runs off into the distance trying to catch the imaginary baseball

Thrown by the imaginary friend

I've not seen the volvic ad so you lot sound mad.

I've just paid the deposits for a wedding. yikes, it's really happening.

Oooh have ye decided on the honeymoon yet?

Probably a compromise - the Ultra trail du Mont Blanc. Long enough for me to feel it's properly tough, but not a multi-day stink fest.

Wow just looked it up!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Magnet

Probably a compromise - the Ultra trail du Mont Blanc. Long enough for me to feel it's properly tough, but not a multi-day stink fest.

Phew!
    Thank God for that I thought there was a chance I`d be joining ye on yer Honeymoon, now I can get back to my own plan...:D

Advertisement