Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Brooding Corner

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

... or not :):P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Solitaire wrote: »
    I was talking about Rose's neighbour :p

I already figured your neighbours' dogs don't :(:mad:

I dunno! I'd assume so or the dog would be going totally mental.

This isn't going to go away for awhile :(...just :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

:( *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Is it because we never got to meet up at EP?

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »

That and then some.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

That and then some.

*hugs*

Anything we can help with?

*hugs*

Thanks GF :)
    Nah, just stuff. You know...

*hugs*

Thanks GF :)
    Nah, just stuff. You know...

:( Yup! :(

Need another hug? *hugs*

:mad::(:mad:

DIT rang. Cancelled my Masters course. Less than a week's notice. Now it's too late to apply for anywhere else and all my plans are in ruin. Emigration is suddenly an option.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That is a load of crap fewcifur

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

DIT rang. Cancelled my Masters course. Less than a week's notice. Now it's too late to apply for anywhere else and all my plans are in ruin. Emigration is suddenly an option.

:mad::mad::mad:

See, now you know why I moan, the world is full of *****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

:mad::mad::mad:

See, now you know why I moan, the world is full of *****.

Not after I go on my massacre (checks spelling... makes sure not to type mascara)

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have you interrogated the f***ers yet? Fairly sure they're liable for loss of earnings or similar if they pull this so late on they freeze the victim out for a year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Not after I go on my massacre (checks spelling... makes sure not to type mascara)

Maybe they didn't get enough people to go ahead with the course but still, they should have been keeping those who did sign up informed about the possibility of the course being cancelled.

It's just so inconsiderate. :mad:

What kills me is I got a letter on Monday asking me to register and then four days later I get a call telling me it's cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Seriously Few? Fook. That's bad even by DIT standards. I hope a strongly worded letter of complaint is heading their way.

Seriously Few? Fook. That's bad even by DIT standards. I hope a strongly worded letter of complaint is heading their way.

Just trying to get all the facts together. If it's possible to work a way to do the full-time course then I'll do it. It'll be a struggle, but sure I'm a pro at burning candles unwisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I've heard so many poor reports about DIT's administration. This really sucks, Few :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

So sorry to hear this! Such bulllsh*t to leave this til the last minute too...no consideration for those who applied:mad:

Dont leave us fewfew :(

It may work out in the end. Looking at doing the full-time course. I may not have a chance to sleep, but it's go go go if you wanna boogie boogie boogie :)

I do enjoy a good boogie....

jokettle wrote: »
    I've heard so many poor reports about DIT's administration.

You're not even allowed to work as a janitor in DIT unless you have a degree in puppy-kicking and at least two good references from African warlords who have photographic evidence of you slaughtering all the children in three large villages single-handed.

I suspect that their idea of retirement is to get promoted to the HSE accounts department, with weekly competitions to see who can hide the most millions of taxpayers' money in their friendly African warlords' Swiss bank accounts :pac:

Could do with a hug... :(

*hugs* :) What's up?

*hugs* :) What's up?

Ah can't really explain - mainly heartache and general mehness! :(

:(

*moar hugs* :)

• Advertisement

:(

*moar hugs* :)

Thank you :)

Advertisement