Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Game Permutations & Season Review.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Not sure. Keep an eye out here on Monday/Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WeAreShels

Two players on the team from Naas :eek:

He's well good enough to play for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Who else is from Naas?

I aint too sure about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

ive asked for the friendly on the 31st v my grass team that we played in pre season. will post the response tomorrow.

as regards Tuesday, it may not be the best day to try out 3 or 4 new lads as we could have a big squad and Ian and Conor are also possibly coming to this.

Ideally we will have friendly on the 31st and the 2nd if possible to try out new players but really at this stage, we will probably just take lads word for it that they are good and just bring them down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

ive asked for the friendly on the 31st v my grass team that we played in pre season. will post the response tomorrow.

as regards Tuesday, it may not be the best day to try out 3 or 4 new lads as we could have a big squad and Ian and Conor are also possibly coming to this.

Ideally we will have friendly on the 31st and the 2nd if possible to try out new players but really at this stage, we will probably just take lads word for it that they are good and just bring them down!!

Hey man,

I will come down on Tuesday and have a look anyway. I understand about the big squad thing and not a good idea to try lads out but sure Ill tip on down anyway to see what yous are like and see if I think I would improve the squad.

Where is Colmcilles?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Hey man,

I will come down on Tuesday and have a look anyway. I understand about the big squad thing and not a good idea to try lads out but sure Ill tip on down anyway to see what yous are like and see if I think I would improve the squad.

Where is Colmcilles?

its in knocklyon, just off the M50.

Go past Rathfarnham Village and turn right at the Yellow House pub, on to Wilbrook Road.
    Proceed for 2 miles (approx), (Wilbrook Road leads onto Ballyboden Road) staying right at the Tuning Fork pub junction.
    You will come to a round about after the Statoil station, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout on to Templeroan Road and proceed to another round about, straight through this on to Scholarstown Road, straight through the next roundabout and St. Colmcilles is on your left just after the traffic lights.
    Stay right on entering the grounds, the pitch is to the back of the school, parking available pitch side.

St. Colmcilles - From M50
    Take the Firhouse exit (Exit 12) off the M50, head for Ballyboden (City side of the M50).
    Go through a roundabout, St. Colmcilles is 200 yards past the roundabout on the right hand side.
    Stay right on entering the grounds, the pitch is to the back of the school, parking available pitch side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

15 bus goes right to it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭Idu

Theresalwaysone is a quality player - he'd be a great addition

Advertisement