Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a group to car pool with

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 croucher

somethings come up on fri/sat for me, so more than likely wont be heading down until Sunday now

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

teremka wrote: »
    hi smythire, croucher, jkl, bunch of surfers/prospective surfers (1 guy and 2/3 girls) trying to head up bundoran for a easter weekend and got stuck with car rentals. Could you help to give a lift? trying to get out Friday (any time for most of us) and get back Monday evening. Otherwise we'll try train/bus. Contribute to fuel costs of course.
    thanks!

Where are you based? I might go down on sat/sun and stay a night. I usually have free seats...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭napapa

will3k wrote: »
    Won't make it this weekend folks, have a good one. Reports looking good, Streedagh should be fun :pac:

forecast is looking very nice, enjoy newcastle. Give me shout when your heading west later in month.

I have two seats, heading down tomorrow morning, don't know what time depends on what time I get out of local tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

If you manage to keep the missus drunk it may go a long way to getting her into the water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 teremka

Hi jkl / mac123
    Thank you for help offer. This time we'll opt for public transport, as could be tricky to get 4 people together, 3 of which first time around (and one not even know how to swim still...). Hope they'll get a bug and for more surf weekends this summer.
    But thanks a mill for your replays! Really appreciate.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭smythire

i'm still heading up, looking at early saturday

i'm still looking for someone to car pool with and share the costs

you can lump in with me, loking to be on the road at 7.30 tomorrow morning

Leaving from sandyford

sound, where will we meet? if we rock out earlier, we could hit the peak for the morning surf!

Its a long weekend so time has no meaning to me.

Earlier is good, what time suits? i can pick you up anywhere.

I'm on 085 7322 670

• Advertisement

barry-J wrote: »
    I've been daytrippin to Sligo/Donegal every Sunday for a couple of months now. Every intention of continuing to do so. I'd be well interesdted in a car pool option if anyone is up for it.
    Based south side dublin, tend to hit the road by 8am oof a sunday.
    Let me know if your interested

Barry

baz are you heading up?

teremka wrote: »
    Hi jkl / mac123
    Thank you for help offer. This time we'll opt for public transport, as could be tricky to get 4 people together, 3 of which first time around (and one not even know how to swim still...). Hope they'll get a bug and for more surf weekends this summer.
    But thanks a mill for your replays! Really appreciate.
    :)
    lol i hope everyone can swim and best of luck, its going to be sweet

if in doubt grab board an pray

smythire, headed to bed soon, am i picking you up in the morning? What time, where?

anyone interested in a reef break this weekend

hi, its looking good for next weekend..is anyone interested?

i am in the west this morning and it looks like a blow out..but heres hoping.

Advertisement