Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest ever BISCUITS with tea (or coffee if yer weird)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

CHOCOLATE HOB-NOBS :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You can actually buy them in Dunnes - they do rock!

Spotted them in Tesco too. Not big biscuit fan, but if pushed to choose- these would be my pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Boasters. Hands down. b:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jellybabs

boosters are gorgoeus especially the ones with the nutes but too expensive on a student budget think ill have 2 stick to d maryland choc chip cookies still soooooo good :D

As others have said, custard creams. Anyone who chose something else has no soul.

I think that's the deal anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Jellybabs wrote: »
    boosters are gorgoeus especially the ones with the nutes but too expensive on a student budget...

This is true! And they only give you eight in a packet...Ò_Ó

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭johnmacward

Why are they w@nkers? EDIT: Ah yes I see, but they ARE the tastiest!

That's great about the other brand though. Must check them out.

Why I say W@nkers rather than Walkers is because I've often seen there packs of 2 little shortbread biscuits for 2 or 3 quid, whereas Lidl just sell 'em for 89c and there's like 12 or 14 in a packet and they are just as good, I swear about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭griffdlk

M&S butter biscuits with sultana!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

marks & sparks choco shortbread... yummy-lish-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Jellybabs

S.I.R wrote: »
    marks & sparks choco shortbread... yummy-lish-ish
    speakin of marks and spencers have u tried thier cookies from teh bakery like 4 in a bag they are the most delicious biscuits ever !!!!!!! :D only had dem once but hmmmm hehe :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

For all who say oreos...oreos are just expensive bourbons, they taste the exact same!

nicest biscuits with a nice cup of tea.. Kimberly biscuits, cannot be beaten.
    http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/biscuits/media/kimberley.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

Hmmm ... such choice !!

custard creams are a safe bet
    Nice biscuits r tasty with tea
    cafe Noir !! with coffee especially
    Also , i can't quite re the name but the cafe biscuits for 1.99 a pack in tesco wit cinnemon are amazing !!! They are individually packaged ... anyone know them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

Chocolate hobnobs!!! mmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

mofo'ing danish butter cookies, they are the business with a cuppa!! in their wee individual cases, so cute :pac:

http://www.indiaweekly.com/ImagesGift/b_G2260.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭johnmacward

mofo'ing danish butter cookies, they are the business with a cuppa!! in their wee individual cases, so cute :pac:

http://www.indiaweekly.com/ImagesGift/b_G2260.jpg
    I once ate a whole tin. I'm not actually joking.

Advertisement