Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online gambling accounts affecting your chances of a mortgage

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Jayminator wrote: »
    Just to let people know we got this sorted and approved last wednesday afternoon so me & missus Jay are very happy. Whats my plans now........

1) Get into the house before the summer

2) GET A 2ND CREDIT CARD FROM A DIFFERENT BANK FOR POKER PURPOSES ONLY.

The reality here folks is that they are simply using every excuse not to lend so be careful.

Jay

Congrats,glad everything worked out for the best.
    Best of luck in your new home,hope you and your family make many happy memories there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Congrats on getting it sorted, when you inviting a few degens over for a home game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Congrats Jay, glad it worked out the way you wanted it to....

Einstein wrote: »
    I asked for a €1200 overdraft last christmas with PTSB. They refused. I have a mortgage, pension and savings account with them.

I then got a call from the same bank 2 weeks later offering me a pre-approved 15k car loan.

Muppets tbh.

Lol at the idiots that look after almost everyone's money :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Congrats on getting it sorted, when you inviting a few degens over for a home game :pac:

Thanks Dan.

The home game will be sorted once the garage is converted and the poker table, bar, pool table, fuuzz ball table n dart board are all installed along with the plasma screen and juke box. Missus Jay can have the rest of the gaff but that ll be my room. Yipee.......(About 5 years or so I reckon)

I ll put a bed in there too for when I'm in the dog box from late trips from the SE.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Laxie

I know it's a little 'after the fact', but I'd bet the case below has something to do with bank's tighter policies of late:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2009/mar/27/achilleas-kallakis-fraud-inquiry

One guy chances the grim of the century, and the rest of us have to pay the price for it. Sigh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

Congratulations Jay delighted that you and Miss Jay got this sorted :D:D thanks posting it's a real eye opener ;)

Advertisement