If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardies deal - Wireless Music Streamer - 80% off original RRP!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Ash & co

Thanks very much for the SLA, it's up and running and it's well handy. Still not sure if I'm using it right, I can't seem to browse the music quickly or search for a particular album/band, but I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Really good value, dead sound of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi folks

The SLA5520 reserve list to date looks like this..

Superscouse
    Luckycharms
    Digilink
    Joeswatch
    Sirlinux
    Themacdaddy
    Dougal Darcy
    Moralproduction
    Mbroaders

As I get more SLA5520 I'll work my way down the list and let you know whae they are in.

see you all soon.
    Ash

Hi Guys

Just doing a little house keeping and checked back over my reserved stock and the following SLA5520 are here but as yet haven't been collected.

Bigjt11 (25/3)
    Seperate (25/3)
    The Ritz (29/3)
    JP4480 (04/04)

Please let me know if you'd still like to get your hands on them.

Cheers
    Folks

Ask

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

hi ash any of these left ?

Hi Moralproduction

Now added to my ever groing list.
    Will let you know when I have one for you

cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Ash,

Sorry for delay, been up to my eyes. I'll be in over the weekend to collect it !

Thanks,

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Interested in one of these also!

Hi folks

The latest list at the moment.

Superscouse
    Luckycharms
    Digilink
    Joeswatch
    Sirlinux
    Themacdaddy
    Dougal Darcy
    Moralproduction
    Mbroaders

fingers crossed I should have enough for everyone tomorrow

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

The better half has decided i dont need one of these! Could you take me off the reserve list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

For me the Internet Radio worked well - big shout out to kdobey for the instructions (I didn't follow them all, but they were reassuring to read!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 jp4480

Ash

Sorry for the delay - will be in tomorrow [Saturday] to pick it up (as well as some stuff RS sent down for collection)

Thanks

The latest list excluding collections and those told they cant have one!!

Superscouse
    Luckycharms
    Digilink
    Joeswatch
    Themacdaddy
    Dougal Darcy
    Moralproduction

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Quatre Mains

Hi folks
    just wanted to say thanks for the Living Colours and SLA5220 I got from this thread, I'm v happy with both.

I also wanted to confirm that kdobey's instructions for sorting out the radio on page 17 worked for me as well, I can now play Radio1, Newstalk etc through my separates system (most of which was bought in Richer Sounds btw). Cheers!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@kdobey,

Kudos for the tutorial on getting the SLAblah working - really helped, instructions and CD still safely sealed in their baggy ! Thanks.

Cool gizmo, fun times, esp. for a network newbie like me.

Ritz.

Hi all

just a little note to all who Boardies with a SLA5520 on reserve

I now have them in stock.

Call on in!

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Hi ash,would it be possible to get one of these delivered,i would laso like to take a power pack if its possible,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Would it be really naughty to ask for a second one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭Alkers

Would also love one of these. Depending on the opening hours of the stores I should be able to collect over the week.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Can you add me to List please.

Hi all

Moralproduction just pm me your phone number and I'll contact you re payment etc.
    Simona1986 and PowerHouseDan 1 each reserved for you in my office just mention your boards name when you call to collect.

Fenris, If I get another one I'll set it aside for you.

Cheers folks
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭joeswatch

Hi Ashley,
    Just like moralproduction, would it be possible to post (regular post would do) the radio plus the SCE4430 powerpack and ,if it wasn't too much bother, those headphones for 2.99 (should be able to stuff them in somewhere). I've pm'd you my number. Thanks in advance,
    joeswatch

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kilinick

]Hi Ash,

Hope im not too late. I bought one of those Wireless streamers a while back. Still havent tried it out as its a new house and only just got broadband. Is it still possible to replace the unit with the other one (where your pc doesn't need to be on). Im Apple based and am worried about compatibility as well. Does it work with apple??

Cheers

Dave Allen

Hi Dave

I've had a look though the spec and instructions for the NP1100 and it only mentions Windows 2000/XP & Vista with no mention of any of the MAC's Operating Systems.

So It looks like thats a negative.
    But I have forwarded the question onto one of our reps and he'll chase the correct answer down for me - I'll post up once I have the answer.

Sorry I couldn't give a quicker Yes/No answer...

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭joeswatch

Hi Ash,
    Just wanted to post a thank you for the quick response to my request and the efficient way in which you got back to me by phone. On the ball and all sorted in nano-seconds. Now that's the way to run a business!
    Thanks again,
    Joeswatch

Hi Joeswatch

Cheers for that, My pleasure!

You goodies are in the post so hopefully you should see them in the next two days.

Enjoy 'em

Ash

Is it possible to get it Posted down to Cork at whatever cost?
    AshMiller wrote: »
    Hi all

Moralproduction just pm me your phone number and I'll contact you re payment etc.
    Simona1986 and PowerHouseDan 1 each reserved for you in my office just mention your boards name when you call to collect.

Fenris, If I get another one I'll set it aside for you.

Cheers folks
    Ash

PowerHouseDan

Ah thats music to my (salesmans) ears, "at whatever cost":) I Love that phrase...

I'm happy to post the SLA to you for €7.99 no worries.

just PM me your details and I'll contact you directly.

cheers
    Ash

What a Stupid thing to Say Dan, STUPID!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Hi Ash,

Are there still any of these streamers available, also the power packs ?
    I am based in Dublin and could collect in store.
    Do I ask for any person particular ?

• Advertisement

Hi Techless

All my streamers a reserved at this time - if anyone drops out I'll let you know.

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.