Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welcome your new mods

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Diogenes wrote: »
    This thread is hilarious. Firstly, how could anyone take The Economist seriously? It was obviously tongue in cheek, and furthermore a check on the current mods would clearly have shown that he was yanking your change.

You believed it too. And his name was in the current mods list wasn't it?
    Kernel :D For years now you've been demanding that this forum leave the Hosted backwater, mind you, you've been demanding that certain posters just stop posting here. Now you've gotten one of your wishes, you're complaining about the choice of mods. It seems that once again it's not about freedom of speech it's about how gets to control who says what

I've demanded nothing. I'm not in a position to demand, I've requested and put suggestions across, and participated in the forum in a positive way in relation to the subject matter and users who are interested in same.
    I am as always amused by the people who claim they are opposed to a New World Order, that will control us, are the ones who want to control what is said or isn't said, in what they perceive is their own private fiefdom.

All I've ever advocated was a forum where conspiracy theorists could discuss the latest conspiracy theories, or put forward their own theories without fear of ridicule and often ill-informed sneering from those with an agenda to debunk. In much the same way as paranormal forum functions. Power and control is irrelevent to me on the internet. I have enough in real life, and don't particularly savour it either.
    To be honest, I welcome the move, The forum is under mod'd (no disrespect to Miju and Bonkey, they're just two men on a busy forum) and hopefully the change of scenery will mean certain posters casual racism will be dealt with swiftly and severely.

Why continue to take digs at MC? There is no casual racism on this forum that I've ever witnessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

and hopefully the change of scenery will mean certain posters casual racism will be dealt with swiftly and severely.

:eek: wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

The thread has run its course. Its a pity it was used to get digs in at people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement