Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I had a very bad and sad day today, my soul is broken.
    I'll stay here and watch you playing, makes me feel good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

On the upside, I had a great day, slept til 3, ran 3 miles. and killed 3 guys.

Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Slapstick or chapstick?

I'll provide the slapstick if you provide the chapstick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

aww

*cuddles you*

towel401 wrote: »
    aww

*cuddles you*

Someone already hugged you ^_^ ('twas me)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

kingtut wrote: »
    What???!!! Who ??? When??? Where??? :eek::eek:

outside my house

changing it on wed coz its not worth the hassle.

Ah well, work hard for somethin and some low life wasters ruin it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Huggles B-)

Huggles B-)
    TY girl!
    -This stuff was totally unespected and my head is so sore and I am so puzzled :(
    Feck.-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

TY girl!
    -This stuff was totally unespected and my head is so sore and I am so puzzled :(
    Feck.-

Lies you knew there'd be hugs!!!
    GROUP HUG

Cable wrote: »
    Lies you knew there'd be hugs!!!
    GROUP HUG

The unexpected stuff, I would gather, is the stuff that is getting her down!!!!:(

Here, Tinkerarabaraella, (I can never remember how to spell it!!!! Have a cupcake!!!!

kks_cake.jpg

• Advertisement

Thank you guys and girls...really.

(reaches the top of the cupcake and sits on the pink icing dreaming of better days and feeling all the hugs)

*Hugs* Tirabaralla and lots of them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Thank you guys and girls...really.

(reaches the top of the cupcake and sits on the pink icing dreaming of better days and feeling all the hugs)

So do you want to share with us what happened?you can pm me if you like!

*Hugs* Tirabaralla and lots of them :)
    I'll thank more than once if I could, u are my fave thankswhore ^_^

+1

Thank you for asking...it's a 10 years old friendship..and I feel so frustrated cause I am away and can't watch this person in the eyes or have a proper chat...I am not able to say too much now but this person dismissed me by mail when for years I have been told I was the best friend and the one that knew him better...it has been humiliating, sudden and irreal...even if he is not my best friend...but he was one of the very good friends.

Ok...I gotta stop, I think...I feel pain.

I appreciated so much your kindness even if we are almost "strangers".

Thank you for asking...it's a 10 years old friendship..and I feel so frustrated cause I am away and can't watch this person in the eyes or have a proper chat...I am not able to say too much now but this person dismissed me by mail when for years I have been told I was the best friend and the one that knew him better...it has been humiliating, sudden and irreal...even if he is not my best friend...but he was one of the very good friends.

Ok...I gotta stop, I think...I feel pain.

I appreciated so much your kindness even if we are almost "strangers".

aww I'm sorry to hear that. We are not strangers in this forum, we are all part of the big Cork family.

You are probably still working your way through the cupcake so all I can give you another hug, or a muffin maybe?

Dam right. No forum counts as strangers

Besides. The internet is the best place to vent.
    Just as long as you dont end up like:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

sorry i aint written in a while been organising a competeition! *hugs* What do u mean by dismissed tira? You should try and get a webcam and microphone and have a talk with him like that, its the closest thing you can get to having face-to-face chat with him. :-) *gives hot chocolate* people are generally friendly around these forum i find :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

Hi guys :)!!

*waves*

i don't post alot but i just thought i would say i hope you feel happier soon Tirabaralla!! I no it must be so hard being away from your friend and not being able to talk about things properly but it looks like you have mad lovely friends on boards :)!! oh and that cupcake looks yummy too.. nice work minidazzler

• Advertisement

magicianz wrote: »
    sorry i aint written in a while been organising a competeition! *hugs* What do u mean by dismissed tira? You should try and get a webcam and microphone and have a talk with him like that, its the closest thing you can get to having face-to-face chat with him. :-) *gives hot chocolate* people are generally friendly around these forum i find :-D
    Thank you for the warmness and for caring and for the suggestion (that I can't follow cause when I write "dismissed" I mean he put an end to our friendship by e-mail...without any previous arguing between us...so now I just want to sit down and breath but thank you again anyway).

MissIT wrote: »
    Hi guys :)!!

*waves*

i don't post alot but i just thought i would say i hope you feel happier soon Tirabaralla!! I no it must be so hard being away from your friend and not being able to talk about things properly but it looks like you have mad lovely friends on boards :)!! oh and that cupcake looks yummy too.. nice work minidazzler

Gosh...thank you for posting for this reason...really.

well id say when you go back to italy, find him and talk to him cause he cant just end a friendship like that! I actually cant believe he did tht :O did he say why he ended ur friendship? (dont have to say if you dont want :-))

magicianz wrote: »
    well id say when you go back to italy, find him and talk to him cause he cant just end a friendship like that! I actually cant believe he did tht :O did he say why he ended ur friendship? (dont have to say if you dont want :-))

I don't think I'll be brave enough to do this in a few months...I'll try, anyway.
    Excuse-me if I don't feel like telling more now..it's quite humiliating to tell and explain, sorry.

If there's one thing I learned it's some people can be really cruel. What makes it worse is they know they're being cruel. Which makes it almost intentional.

The comforting thing is though, is that if you look, and often you dont have to look very hard, there are ALWAYS people you can fall back on. Be they strangers on the net who are willing to listen to you just get words out, or friends who don't expect words but offer a shoulder anyway.

I'm sure you have plenty of both at your disposal.Want my advice? Try using them. It helps makes the friends you have even closer and better.

I don't think I'll be brave enough to do this in a few months...I'll try, anyway.
    Excuse-me if I don't feel like telling more now..it's quite humiliating to tell and explain, sorry.

Sure just look on the bright side, for every friend that fecks off, there's another 6 billion people in the world!!!!:D

At least he said it, and didn't just ignore you!!! That's a plus. So put on your happy face, and get other people!!!

Sure just look on the bright side, for every friend that fecks off, there's another 6 billion people in the world!!!!:D

At least he said it, and didn't just ignore you!!! That's a plus. So put on your happy face, and get other people!!!

That really put a smile on my face. I hope it has the same effect on Tirabaralla :)

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

anyone else on here???

Random chat???

anyone else on here???
    Nope

Random chat???
    balday wjasjejkser alsdasdnajerere ;)

• Advertisement

balday wjasjejkser alsdasdnajerere ;)

Balday wjasjejkser alsdasdnajerere? But what about the arugala? :-o and there wud be guano everywhere :-o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement