Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Looks up at the stars which read 'Who wants me'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

magicianz wrote: »
    Id say play it safe and say aroused :-P is it just me or are the waaay more italians nd germans in cork then there are real corkonians:-o and yes i am extremely bored :-D
    I dunno any italians and any germans in Cork, honest. (apart from meself, and I am surely not german :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

*looks out of box* at least its dry for once! W8 tira....ur worrying about the little kitties while theres a guy aiming a shotgun at ur eye? :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

occhi.jpg

Are they contact's or what????? It's kinda scary!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

LOL

look into the eyes, those small lights..see the shape?
    I had to go to HK house in Puroland, Japan to get this so please...don't shoot :o

It's just a precaution in case you turn into a life-size Hello Kitty and start terrorising the city. Alright, alright, I'll use tranquilizers instead of bullets!

*is slightly jealous that you've been to Japan*

• Advertisement

I hear bits of italian a lot in the city :-P cnt pick em out by looks at all cause i suck at it xP italians are better anyway!

Lol nope she painted them on minidazzler :-P

Thank this post :cool:

Anyone see claudia schiffers BAFTA speach? She said she wants 2 spank sum1:-P

kingtut wrote: »
    Thank this post :cool:

Thankswhore.:D

• Advertisement

Are they contact's or what????? It's kinda scary!!!

Seriously I went to HK city in Japan ( http://www.puroland.co.jp/english/welcome.html ), the name of the city is actually Tama but once you arrive you immediatly see that is HK themed and then few minutes walking from the train station you find the amusement park... in HK house there was a mirror with an optical effect that I coudn't explain which projected the Kitties in your eyes if you watched into the mirror itself, my friend took a picture of my watching into it...
    Awwww...I am nostalgic now, one of the best memories of my whole life, those days.

CommieBaz wrote: »
    It's just a precaution in case you turn into a life-size Hello Kitty and start terrorising the city. Alright, alright, I'll use tranquilizers instead of bullets!

*is slightly jealous that you've been to Japan*

I'd be jelous too...I so want to go back! I dreamt of it for more than 10 years anyway, your moment will come! :)
    Tranquilize-me please, now.

I hear bits of italian a lot in the city :-P cnt pick em out by looks at all cause i suck at it xP italians are better anyway!

Haha, Thanks ^_^ ..ehm..as said, I give italian lessons...LOL
    Yep, I hear italians to, when I go around...but I don't know anyone in person (loner!).
    Anyway, believe me...this is nothing compared to Dublin and Galway!

Tranquilize-me please, now.

Can't sleep huh?
    *readies tranquiliser-shotgun*

Yep, I hear italians to, when I go around...but I don't know anyone in person (loner!).
    Anyway, believe me...this is nothing compared to Dublin and Galway!

Ya, but in fairness now, dublin has too many Dubs in it!!!!

Galway is great though, was up there a few months back, a little worse for wear after being on the Razz, Was messing around with some friends in one of the Girls student Complexes, and we were marching all military style around. Out come a boat load of Italian lads and Ladies(Who were exceedingly hot!!!) and they started matching with us!!!! There were 30 or 40 of us there with me being the Drill master!!! Most of the italian lads were in some military thing back in Italy. There were also some American's and German's in there!!! (No french though, noone likes french!!!:D:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Cable

Can't sleep huh?

Wouldn't it be funnier to pump him full of adreneline??

Can't sleep huh?
    >_<''' be gentle

Cable wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be funnier to pump him full of adreneline??
    Do you really want to see an italian girl and 2 flashing Hello Kitties pumped with adrenaline?
    No, you dont.

LOL

Do you really want to see an italian girl and 2 flashing Hello Kitties pumped with adrenaline?
    No, you dont.

LOL

Actually, now that you mentions it....

lesson whore

• Advertisement

Ya, but in fairness now, dublin has too many Dubs in it!!!!

Galway is great though, was up there a few months back, a little worse for wear after being on the Razz, Was messing around with some friends in one of the Girls student Complexes, and we were marching all military style around. Out come a boat load of Italian lads and Ladies(Who were exceedingly hot!!!) and they started matching with us!!!! There were 30 or 40 of us there with me being the Drill master!!! Most of the italian lads were in some military thing back in Italy. There were also some American's and German's in there!!! (No french though, noone likes french!!!:D:D)

Galway...I dunno..I like it for the night out or the day off...but in spring and summer it's too freaking love&peace hippies and tourists for me.
    Anyway, your Galway experience above sounds like great fun :D

lesson whore
    I eat out of it :o
    They don't pay for receiving "thanks", do they?

lesson whore

Still fishing for thanks are we????:D:D:D:D Noone is as good a Thankswhore as me!!!!

You have to make it seem like you didn't post it for the Thanks!!!!

ha, you should see Tralee, went to college there. Place becomes a ghost town during the summer. Used to get the odd stereotypical American tourist that'd be drssed in green and looking for the nearest place that serves guiness.

Haha tht wud be funny to see alright :-P imagine tht....a giant hello kitty thing on adrenaline :-o ud need one giant ball of yarn 2 keep her happy :-Pnice eyes too btw

>_<''' be gentle

Oh, I'm an expert at Tranquilising Ladies, I'll be very professional!
    .....wait, that didn't sound right. Ah well...
    *Tranquilises Tirabaralla*

*doesn't quite understand how he just did that*

Cable, I believe you'd have to see another guy about adrenaline shots, my business is tranqs. There's a guy under Patrick's bridge who might eb able to help you!

Cable wrote: »
    ha, you should see Tralee, went to college there. Place becomes a ghost town during the summer. Used to get the odd stereotypical American tourist that'd be drssed in green and looking for the nearest place that serves guiness.

In fairness, I'd prefere this than that...I love white trash melancholy, some way.

U gave me an idea for the summer ^_^

Who do you think supplies him.
    I also make over the counter chloroform
    if anyones interested

anyone?

lesson whore

Shes just being friendly :-P

• Advertisement

Haha tht wud be funny to see alright :-P imagine tht....a giant hello kitty thing on adrenaline :-o ud need one giant ball of yarn 2 keep her happy :-Pnice eyes too btw
    The giant yard genuinely made me laugh :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement