Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place To Masturbate In Trinity

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭LenovoUser

Cantab. wrote: »
    Sodomy-repellent spray occurs naturally you know!

The human species must have undergone some terrible external force at some point in our history causing this anomaly in our genetic make-up.

It's at your feet, Cantab, Atlantis ! The Lost City of Atlantis, the Necropolis of the Boyne !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Cantab. wrote:
    Sodomy-repellent spray occurs naturally you know!

Only after a particularly spicy curry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

I remember one time last year I was in a cubicle in the Hamilton toilets going about my business, as one does (not the masturbatory kind, mind you). As I was gazing at the door in poopey boredom, I happened to glance at one of the walls of the cubicle.

Oh, I laughed to myself, it's one of those fake glory holes. Why do people make them anyway, you'd have to have a total needle dick to fit it through those. Then I noticed there was some motion. Then I realised that whatever the angle was from my head, down through the hole, was showing me an area of the next toilet user's crotch. And he was having a ****. And, if through the hole I could see his crotch, then through the same hole he could see OH GOD TIME TO FINISH UP.

I didn't hang around at the sinks to find out who it was. So while it may be a bit of a joke thread... people actually do **** in those places.

I remember one time last year I was in a cubicle in the Hamilton toilets going about my business, as one does (not the masturbatory kind, mind you). As I was gazing at the door in poopey boredom, I happened to glance at one of the walls of the cubicle.

Oh, I laughed to myself, it's one of those fake glory holes. Why do people make them anyway, you'd have to have a total needle dick to fit it through those. Then I noticed there was some motion. Then I realised that whatever the angle was from my head, down through the hole, was showing me an area of the next toilet user's crotch. And he was having a ****. And, if through the hole I could see his crotch, then through the same hole he could see OH GOD TIME TO FINISH UP.

I didn't hang around at the sinks to find out who it was. So while it may be a bit of a joke thread... people actually do **** in those places.

That fellow wasn't thinking about his exams :-)
    He needs, as any medical student knows, a good dose of Chlorpromazine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Oh, I laughed to myself, it's one of those fake glory holes. Why do people make them anyway, you'd have to have a total needle dick to fit it through those.

If you went to the cubicle the other side of the wanker you'd have noticed another hole into his cubicle.

I heard gay people use them at night for anonymous bukkake. But most people dismiss it as an urban myth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

Fake?! I don't think so. Why else would anyone go to all that effort? These glory holes are well worn.

I refuse to enter the Hamilton jacks anymore. This has been going on for years: it's a disgrace nothing has been done about it. I've encountered **** incidents at least thrice and have come across dodgy characters (obviously not Trinity students) prouncing around in there on several occasions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

vinylmesh wrote: »
    If you went to the cubicle the other side of the wanker you'd have noticed another hole into his cubicle.

I heard gay people use them at night for anonymous bukkake. But most people dismiss it as an urban myth.

Sounds like the KOTC initiation ceremony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Cantab. wrote: »
    Fake?! I don't think so. Why else would anyone go to all that effort? These glory holes are well worn.

I refuse to enter the Hamilton jacks anymore. This has been going on for years: it's a disgrace nothing has been done about it. I've encountered **** incidents at least thrice and have come across dodgy characters (obviously not Trinity students) prouncing around in there on several occasions.

Something has been done about it. Last I was in there they were all boarded up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Boston wrote: »
    Something has been done about it. Last I was in there they were all boarded up.
    Much to your annoyance, I'm sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Well it is where all the hot boys are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

Actually it was boarded up recently because someone started a large fire in them.

Someone in my class was saying he went into the toilet for a slash, and there was a guy standing at the urinals with his cock in his hand. Then ages later, he was still there. Security had to be called. Again, not a Trinity student obviously. Closed campus, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

Actually it was boarded up recently because someone started a large fire in them.

Someone in my class was saying he went into the toilet for a slash, and there was a guy standing at the urinals with his cock in his hand. Then ages later, he was still there. Security had to be called. Again, not a Trinity student obviously. Closed campus, anyone?

oh no.. dont start that debate in this thread...........

Closed campus ? Impossible - the College would lose a fortune ! In any case, Trinity is an important part of Irish tradition, not just educationally, so I feel that not only Irish citizens, but people from all over the world must be allowed and indeed encouraged, to visit Trinity and use those of its facilities asthe College provides and allows.

BUT Trinity does seem to be suffering from the fact that Dublin Corporation has shut down all centre city public toilets, so the College has been functioning for several years now as The Lavatory for Central Dublin.

The homeless regularly wash and shave themselves in the sinks here, and I see no harm in that eiher.

So, if this is what Senor Juarez has in mind , he is right to bring it up.

That said, I couldn't care less if there were a dozen fellows openly **** themselves when I go to relieve myself - it's their business and their pleasure, not mine :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Does anyone know the small toilet at the very bottom of the arts block, behind the computer room? Very quiet, its almost like a secret toilet. Not suggesting anything mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

1.) wear a balaclava and a stripey shirt.

2.) **** anywhere. Even the central courtyard.

3.) once you've relieved yourself, gently walk off as if nothing has happened, and change yourself in some alleyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

This has been... an enlightening read.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Given me ideas too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

Question: How can someone sustain arousal in an ambience of stale ****e? i.e. a toilet. Or, maybe it's a case of TCD toilets > UCD toilets?

Question: How can someone sustain arousal in an ambience of stale ****e? i.e. a toilet. Or, maybe it's a case of TCD toilets > UCD toilets?
    TCD is now The Lavatory for Central Dublin, because of its location, and the failure of Dublin Corporation to provide public toilets for its citizenry and international visitors . As a result I believe that the stuff in TCD is much more varied , real cosmopolitan you could say.

Can't you see it , T C D = Toilet for Central Dublin -)

At least that's how Dublin City planners seem to see it :-)
    So maybe some candidate in the upcoming June elections might demand an end to this serious situation , especially as another student here has pointed out , this has given rise to dodgy characters in Trinity's toilets . Dublin Corporation, the story goes , shut down their public toilets because of concern about sexual activity in them - but that does not give the Corpo the right to impose , no matter how accidentally they may plead it happened , any such dodgy characters on a university containing about 15,000 yolung people. This makes one wonder if the SU , and indeed the College authorities, all have their heads in the clouds . I know this is a light-hearted thread but there is great risk of young students being interfered with by these dodgy characters .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭scruttocks

I live in fear of leaving this thread open in the library

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

1.) wear a balaclava and a stripey shirt.

Why a Stripey Shirt?

Fad wrote: »
    Why a Stripey Shirt?
    traditionally worn by burglars in cartoons, I should imagine...:D

LenovoUser wrote: »
    traditionally worn by burglars in cartoons, I should imagine...:D

Never saw a burglar wearing a balaclava in a cartoon.

I suppose sailors also wore stripey shirts.........

Who cares , I suupose they did . .. pirates too .

Who cares , I suupose they did . .. pirates too .

Its important information!

Its important information!
    If you say so...:D

%$*"!

TCD is now The Lavatory for Central Dublin, because of its location, and the failure of Dublin Corporation to provide public toilets for its citizenry and international visitors . As a result I believe that the stuff in TCD is much more varied , real cosmopolitan you could say.

Can't you see it , T C D = Toilet for Central Dublin -)

At least that's how Dublin City planners seem to see it :-)
    So maybe some candidate in the upcoming June elections might demand an end to this serious situation , especially as another student here has pointed out , this has given rise to dodgy characters in Trinity's toilets . Dublin Corporation, the story goes , shut down their public toilets because of concern about sexual activity in them - but that does not give the Corpo the right to impose , no matter how accidentally they may plead it happened , any such dodgy characters on a university containing about 15,000 yolung people. This makes one wonder if the SU , and indeed the College authorities, all have their heads in the clouds . I know this is a light-hearted thread but there is great risk of young students being interfered with by these dodgy characters .

Perhaps the newly-elected Officers will take the matter up with the College authorities and the Corpo , I hope so . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I know this is a light-hearted thread but there is great risk of young students being interfered with by these dodgy characters .

Yes, god help all the poor, innocent, defenceless 18-year-old-+ students. Think of the...adults?

• Advertisement

Pet wrote: »
    Yes, god help all the poor, innocent, defenceless 18-year-old-+ students. Think of the...adults?
    There are indeed many innocent and defenceless 18-year-old students ( some younger ) who should not be placed in any situation of risk , especially considering the times we live in . Nor indeed should any adult student be exposed either.

It is simply a matter of responsible people both from Trinity, and from those who are concerned from outside the college, approaching Dublin Corporation and explaining to them that a population of over a million people, that they are supposed to service with the most basic human facilities, do actually require toilet facilities in central Dublin whether they choose to ignore their responsibilities or not .

What would people dying for relief do if the Trinity toilets were not open to them ? It is for that reason that I do not believe immediate access should be denied to grimacing people in trouble - but Dublin Corpo must be told to get its act together in this respect . :pac:

Advertisement