Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place To Masturbate In Trinity

Options
  • 24-02-2009 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

In the library now. Dieing to shake hands with the Taoiseach but the jacks here smell of poo and wee.

Is there anywhere on campus suitable for pitch-capping the peasant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Sure wander down to the hamilton bathrooms, stick it in one of the holes in the cubicles and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mr. IWJ

snappieT wrote: »
    Sure wander down to the hamilton bathrooms, stick it in one of the holes in the cubicles and see what happens.

Please sir, this is a serious issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭KieranKennedy

Below that sign that says cyclists dismount

Below that sign that says cyclists dismount

Wheres that?

Think I'm about to EXPLODE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I'll give it two seconds then i'll send a cleaner in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Arts Block top floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Yay! IBTL :rolleyes: !

Thread title changed in a total abuse of poweh due to the previous sexist title.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭zuchum

Do it in the SU.

You'd fit in nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭phenomenon

The Cocker lab in the Hamilton east end sounds appropriate.

You can also try and squeeze your dick into a test tube if you get bored. See if it fits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I want Cantab to see this thread soooooooooooooooo much:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Rorate Caeli

Cantab loves a ****. But he's giving it up for Lent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Landulf

Piranha ran an article on this a while back. You know, back when it was still funny.

I remember the Provost's garden coming quite high up on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Cantab loves a ****. But he's giving it up for Lent.

I resent this!

Cantab would be disgusted that people would masturbate in TCD!
    What would the fellows say about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ì dunno mate, but they definitely don't **** in Cambridge or Oxford. Oh no no.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

What about those gmb stories?

/thread hijack
    Crash.. You got your name back?
    That new ross fella seems like a really nice guy. He change it back for you? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Lloyd bathrooms. SNIAM bathrooms. Basement of museum building. Behind the Moyne Institute. Use your imagination, dollface.

Cantab's totally giving it up for Lent, though. He's just the type.

I'm hearing very good things about the top floor of the Arts block.

Haven't mailed my package on campus yet, but I think tomorrow could be the big day.

Thanks for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

We were talking about this just today in the HamCaf, snap!

I think Lloyd bathrooms or the basement in the museum buildings would be your best bet.

Also on a very slightly more serious note, I can't really believe this thread actually exists. I can't tell whether I'm pleasantly surprised, or mildly appalled. Once again the internet blurs my moral guidelines. Alas!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

devinejay wrote: »
    We were talking about this just today in the HamCaf, snap!

I think Lloyd bathrooms or the basement in the museum buildings would be your best bet.

Also on a very slightly more serious note, I can't really believe this thread actually exists. I can't tell whether I'm pleasantly surprised, or mildly appalled. Once again the internet blurs my moral guidelines. Alas!

Were you sitting beside Cantab. by any chance?? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

Were you sitting beside Cantab. by any chance??
    :D Yeah, we also played our new ringtones to each other and were rolling joints and using ****ty grammar and talking about how "the ****in government is ****in stew-pah, why don't they just ****in fix the country!";)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Sniam toilets seem like a safe option. They're single toilets and no-one ever uses them.

For added fun you could use the girls toilet. if someone sees you coming out they'll just assume you didn't see the sign (it's a tiny circle above the handle, easy to miss) !

The lift in the hamilton seems like a good place for a danger ****, do it late in the evening though, otherwise it's just unfair on yourself :pac:!

These "Sniam" toilets also sound appealling for the peeling. Where would one find them?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

In the SNIAM building, obviously.

This thread is starting to get creepy.

In the SNIAM building, obviously.

This thread is starting to get creepy.

I don't know where or what the SNIAM building is. Please be more helpfull.

And whats creepy about pleasuring oneself? Better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

http://www.tcd.ie/Maps/
    Knock yourself out.

Pleasuring oneself is not creepy in and of itself, but doing it on college campus in, for example, the girls toilets, is pretty weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

jaysus this thread is creepy. im in the sniam everyday and use the toilets and last thing i want is knowing someone in the next toilet is having a tommy tank. thinking about it know it is very private in those toilets hmmmm ideas are arising lol

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

In the gym, there is loads of places in! just where those huge windows are facing the st, no one will see you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cerium

TX123 wrote: »
    jaysus this thread is creepy. im in the sniam everyday and use the toilets and last thing i want is knowing someone in the next toilet is having a tommy tank.

I know more people who are far more inclined to have a two-man meeting up there to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

Cerium wrote: »
    I know more people who are far more inclined to have a two-man meeting up there to be honest.

are u serious? probably arts students cos physicists are soo pure

Advertisement