Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place To Masturbate In Trinity

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cerium

TX123 wrote: »
    are u serious? probably arts students cos physicists are soo pure

Obviously so. Theyr'e just the bad kids that haven't been caught in the headlights, trousers at their feet yet. =)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Is it true they recently found a dead extra from Educating Rita in the Trinity jacks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

This thread is starting to get creepy.

I dont think this thread is overly scandalous, but Im surprised it has last so long:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

Yeah, Trinity students aren't exactly famous for their longevity...

Wait, I...eh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

In the SNIAM building, obviously.

This thread is starting to get creepy.
    Part of me wants to agree, another wants to call you a prude. Maybe if I was still on campus I'd be more horrified.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Sociology toilets in College Green. Be sure to stain their carpets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

You could apply for a part-time job in the canteen and **** into the food.

/I don't know why I find that funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Cantab.

AARRRGH wrote: »
    You could apply for a part-time job in the canteen and **** into the food.

/I don't know why I find that funny

Anyone ever wonder what that white stuff on top of the lasagne is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Cantab. wrote: »
    Anyone ever wonder what that white stuff on top of the lasagne is?
    Is that a confession?

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Is that a confession?

I'll admit it: I had vegetarian lasange in the dining hall earlier. Although those croquets made me feel a little guilty. I would have preferred a less extravagent version of the humble potatoe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭katzenjammer

NO! Not the precious SNIAM!! Go to the Lloyd- it's nearly the same, just emptier.

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭devinejay

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Campanile yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mr. IWJ

Is it true that if you **** under the bell-tower to fail your exams and your penis becomes a Griffin?

Serious question.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Did it ever occur to you that in a joke thread, someone might play along for humourous effect?

actual lol at the responses. Made my day they did.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Pics or it didn't....actually, nevermind.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

just find an empty lecture theatre in the hamilton, lock the doors and go fuc*ing nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

Peleus wrote: »
    just find an empty lecture theatre in the hamilton, lock the doors and go fuc*ing nuts.

i dunno, the thing about locks is that people have keys....

You were busy between 6pm and 7pm so?

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Did it ever occur to you that in a joke thread, someone might play along for humourous effect?

actual lol at the responses. Made my day they did.

Whos joking?

Today was the big day, guys.

All I can say is...wow. Just wow.

I had to sit through 3 lectures in a row in the Arts block with a huge boner, just craving a **** like a heroin addict craves, uh, heroin. Anyway after my 3pm I rushed upstairs, penis a bobbing, and had the best **** of my life.

At first I was trying to think of something milfish,then something more inter-racial, but after a few minutes nothing was bailing out the banks. Then, BAM!, suddenly my imagination transported me back 1747 and I was in fact Edmund Burke, attending a cocaine-infused orgy after a successfull debate against the Historical club. After less than a minute of boning a young fair-haired Catholic peasant girl, I had blown my load and made quite a mess.

I hope to masburbate in the SNIAM building sometime next week. I shall update you with my progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Just to note, the SNIAM wasn't around in Burke, Salmons or any other historical trinity figures time.

I'm not sure how well masturbating while imagining to be Sammy Nassar works, but lemme know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 flogan

or if you know the code for the changing rooms in the pav...

Mr. IWJ wrote: »
    I hope to masburbate in the SNIAM building sometime next week. I shall update you with my progress.

FFS.

All this school-boy banter only serves to attract the cruisers.

The jacks in the Hamilton are still a no-go area cos of exactly the kind of public airing of bull crap that goes online in here. It attracts the very worst of society like a magnet. Palmerstown Park is also a no-go area -- many a time I've cycled through pissed only to forget that they meet up in there (even on Monday/Tuesday nights FFS!). Halls residents should be explicitly warned.

It's only a matter of time before some perverted nut-job walks off the street and exposes himself. Worse still, he goes even further and does some real damage.

Cantab. wrote: »
    FFS.

All this school-boy banter only serves to attract the cruisers.

The jacks in the Hamilton are still a no-go area cos of exactly the kind of public airing of bull crap that goes online in here. It attracts the very worst of society like a magnet. Palmerstown Park is also a no-go area -- many a time I've cycled through pissed only to forget that they meet up in there (even on Monday/Tuesday nights FFS!). Halls residents should be explicitly warned.

It's only a matter of time before some perverted nut-job walks off the street and exposes himself. Worse still, he goes even further and does some real damage.

So you are saying that if I go into the SNIAM toilets, I will be accosted by gays? Thats is a worrying thought. I shall be sure to bring my sword and sodomy-repellent spray.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭LenovoUser

Fad wrote: »
    I resent this!

Cantab would be disgusted that people would masturbate in TCD!
    What would the fellows say about this!

An old election poster of Cameron-Coen would probably help ?
    Now where the heck can I plug in my kettle ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

It's only a matter of time before some perverted nut-job walks off the street and exposes himself.

Oh noes! Phear!

Pet wrote: »
    Oh noes! Phear!

WHERE CAN I PLUG IN MY KETTLE !!!

LenovoUser wrote: »
    How are ye fixed for Monday night, Pet ?
    I'm a mature student ( Photographer) , could be yer Grandaddy.
    **** on :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

LenovoUser wrote: »

The library is a good place, people in there wont mind at all :D

The library is a good place, people in there wont mind at all :D
    Naw, the books put me off...

• Advertisement

Mr. IWJ wrote: »
    sodomy-repellent spray.

Sodomy-repellent spray occurs naturally you know!

The human species must have undergone some terrible external force at some point in our history causing this anomaly in our genetic make-up.

Advertisement