Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Biggest Sh1thole In The Country?

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭happyhappy

dublin 8. yes all of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Limerick. It really is dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Confab wrote: »
    Limerick. It really is dire.
    Dude,Limerick is great place it just has some rough spots...Limerick is 10 times as safe then Dublin to walk around at night and the only people who give it a bad name have never been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭luckylucky

A bit OT - but thought I'd give Stockport in England an honourable mention. I worked there for a year and half. The town itself isn't great with a sort of functional 1960s look about it, it's more the people though, they have some of the biggest mixture of degens and scallies there, I swear you can witness evolution in reverse there.

What really took the proverbials one day. This 3 year old kid was using a string of curses. His scally Mam turns around to him and says 'Bradley, will you ever stop fcukin cursing'. :D

Advertisement