Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On-line dating horror stories.

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

He was the HEAD of that ben from A1 guy.

Are you sure you didnt turn down a chance to ride the actual Ben Adams?

If I had a vagina I probably would.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Are you sure you didnt turn down a chance to ride the actual Ben Adams?

If I had a vagina I probably would.

Oh no i didnt- even though he was the head of him he was stilla vain prick- and i hate vain people

Oh no i didnt- even though he was the head of him he was stilla vain prick- and i hate vain people

[gay]but it waz Ben Adams!!1![/gay]

*swoon*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Misleading picture -> 5 minutes aquard conversation -> 10 minutes aquard silence -> drink finished -> goodbye. :o

GaNjaHaN wrote: »
    Misleading picture -> 5 minutes aquard conversation -> 10 minutes aquard silence -> drink finished -> goodbye. :o

:)

This happened to "your friend" yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

I just had to Google goatse and tubgirl with safesearch turned off....:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    [gay]but it waz Ben Adams!!1![/gay]

*swoon*

swoon away lol:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Met one girl before off the net that turned into a real psycho at the end!
    She was very nice and even went to Sweden to "visit" her. Met her folks there, very respectful and rich :D

By the end of the relationship she said she was going to get some undesirables she knew in the city after me!

Weirdo....plus she had an obsession for everything Irish!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

She was very nice and even went to Sweden to "visit" her. Met her folks there, very respectful and rich :D

By the end of the relationship she said she was going to get some undesirables she knew in the city after me!

You actually travelled all the way to Sweden to meet someone off the net? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

who007 wrote: »
    You actually travelled all the way to Sweden to meet someone off the net? :eek:

nah i had met them in dubla...wha?

She had actually gone to uni in ireland, I was warned about dating her from a mate that had dated her before i knew him.

She had come over here and so i went over there, then she came back over for a week. When she went back she turned into a psycho!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

little kebab place in rathmines... called hit the spot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

This is not a dating story- just an internet one.

Bored one night- couldnt sleep so went on a chatroom, was chatting to a guy from portsmouth- chat site was slow so exchanged msn. He was the HEAD of that ben from A1 guy.

Anyway we were chatting for a few weeks seemed nice and all of a sudden he became so VAIN!!! said that a model scout wanted to hire him and kept saying "you will leave ur bf for me wont ya cos im so hot"

I was like no

And seriously EVERY second sentence was "Im giving you a chance to have the hottest new model around and you wont cos you have a boyfriend- your a fool!!!

I was like "AHHHH **** OFF"

He was actually getting thick cos i didnt fancy him, he had girls throwing themselves at him(apparantly) and was freaking out because i didnt think he was cute(never liked that A1 guy) I just deleted him after a while cos he was wreaking my head

The End:P

can i ask why you were sure it was him? did you webcam?
    all i remember was his awful curtain hair do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 whitneysegura

Haha, thats what you get for trying to date online. Come on you know its a bunch of bull

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Jesus, there's loads of those Swedish nutjobs about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

This is not a dating story- just an internet one.

Bored one night- couldnt sleep so went on a chatroom, was chatting to a guy from portsmouth- chat site was slow so exchanged msn. He was the HEAD of that ben from A1 guy.

Anyway we were chatting for a few weeks seemed nice and all of a sudden he became so VAIN!!! said that a model scout wanted to hire him and kept saying "you will leave ur bf for me wont ya cos im so hot"

I was like no

And seriously EVERY second sentence was "Im giving you a chance to have the hottest new model around and you wont cos you have a boyfriend- your a fool!!!

I was like "AHHHH **** OFF"

He was actually getting thick cos i didnt fancy him, he had girls throwing themselves at him(apparantly) and was freaking out because i didnt think he was cute(never liked that A1 guy) I just deleted him after a while cos he was wreaking my head

The End:P

Can I ask why you were chatting to guys and giving out your msn when you'd a boyfriend? Is it me or is that not a bit weird?! :confused:

Advertisement