Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so many married women want an affair

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

peeka wrote: »
    ok long story short i came across a website which basically is for married men and women across the uk and ireland to meet up and have an affair or whatever

the men pay £119 per month and the women are free

so im a single guy in my 30s and decided to give it a bash as i hav nt been very successful as late in the fishing stakes

within three days my inbox had ten messages from women wanting to meet,chat,text or phone

ive already met three women one was a bit mad so wont say much about her,another i met in a hotel on my day off and after five mins she says listen ive booked a room so theres no point in wasting more time making small talk here ,so up we went and spent the next three hours like a pair of rabbits

the next one i met in a coffee shop after work she seemed very nervous in the shop with her fidgeting and looking at the door everytime someone entered so i asked would she like to go somewhere more private she said how about her car to which i agreed and she drove to a secluded spot where her animal instincts kicked in

already have another two lined up this week ,am i mad taking advantage of these women or am i just giving them what they advertised themselves for ,but what suprised me the most was the sheer amount of married women out there who are obviously not happy in there marraige and are looking for some kind of escapism

and yes before anyone asks i practiced safe sex

Will you PM that site to me. The wife is looking for a job. She can undercut by €20;) :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Will you PM that site to me. The wife is looking for a job. She can undercut by €20;) :D
    Well I lolled:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Valmont wrote: »
    Some man you are. "Put me woife in a hole for cheatin, wha". Pathetic. I hope she's getting rogered out of it by some internet nerd.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Touche dear boy. I couldn't have put it better myself. That guy is quite obviously a paranoid insecure wretch whose marriage is based on fear rather than love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 summer0f2007

Hi Peeka

Fair play to ye. I'm in a similar situation to yourself... mid-thirties and separated and all that. Have to say I'm intrigued and have been googling like mad trying to find out what the website is, but haven't found it.

Any chance of PMing it to me? Sound man if you do! Promise to tell of my adventures. :D lol

This thread could become legendary!

S07

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

But only 1 of these is really illegal (I think:confused:)
    Personally consciences are over-rated
    *goes to sign up page :D*

Did I say it was illegal?
    Because something is legal doesn't mean it can't be wrong.
    Consciences are over-rated to you? Well it's one of the main factors that differentiates a normal person from a psychopath. You may be on your way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Op ever hear of KARMA?

Skipped a couple of posts sorry it if it has already been said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 peeka

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Op ever hear of KARMA

I have, ive also heard of the tooth fairy and santa !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

pseudonym1 wrote: »
    Op ever hear of KARMA?

It's for wimps. Good vindaloo is what you need.

Wibbs wrote: »
    Well I lolled:D

So did I. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

stovelid wrote: »
    It's for wimps. Good vindaloo is what you need.

Good vibes aint all about scarring your tongue ya know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

I think it's funny how some people here just can't accept that OP is getting lots of hoochy off married women with little or no baggage. They're consenting adults so get over it and stop pushing your old-fashioned Catholic morality onto us. Karma me arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Valmont wrote: »
    I think it's funny how some people here just can't accept that OP is getting lots of hoochy off married women with little or no baggage. They're consenting adults so get over it and stop pushing your old-fashioned Catholic morality onto us. Karma me arse.

A little dope like you wouldnt get it,since no-one would marry you,and by the way Im not married,but my missus agrees with me,if either of us cheated the other would be dead,but we plan to get married and thats the whole point of marriage,you commit to the one person for the rest of your life,thats the point,if you want to f*ck around then dont get married,stay single,but thats lost on someone like yourself,dont worry kid,when your balls drop you'll understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cider2001

Hi
    Any chance u could pm me that site?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Did I say it was illegal?
    Because something is legal doesn't mean it can't be wrong.
    Consciences are over-rated to you? Well it's one of the main factors that differentiates a normal person from a psychopath. You may be on your way.
    Hmmmmm
    psychopath/calling someone who makes a joke a potential psychopath

Ill stick with psychopath
    *gets knife*:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    A little dope like you wouldnt get it,since no-one would marry you,and by the way Im not married,but my missus agrees with me,if either of us cheated the other would be dead,but we plan to get married and thats the whole point of marriage,you commit to the one person for the rest of your life,thats the point,if you want to f*ck around then dont get married,stay single,but thats lost on someone like yourself,dont worry kid,when your balls drop you'll understand

I am afraid thats all very good in theory and I'm sure everyone who does get married has the same good intentions but that site and the OP prove that in reality it doesnt always work out so rosy for everyone. Just a sad and depressing fact of life.

"Don't worry kid, when your balls drop you'll understand"

"no-one would marry you"

Staish Eddie Gein here throwing his toys out of the pram. I believe he also told someone in an earlier post that they had a three inch willy. It's kind of ironic that in an attempt to belittle others he acts like an insecure 12 year old schoolgirl.

And it's obvious by your posts that when you don't have your missus locked in the ironing cupboard she's out riding all around her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Terry wrote: »
    No, you shut up.

Don't link to that site again.

Also, it sounds like prostitution to me*. Not that I'm against it, but it is illegal.

*Man pays to meet women for sex.

I dont think so.

He is paying the site for access to its services. He pays the site regardless or whether he meets any women.

He or the site are not paying the women..not prostitution

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

While I can see where RaverRo808 is coming from re commitment, I would give one piece of advice, don't restrict yourself to absolutes and don't hang on too tightly to absolutes or loved ones. People are like soap, if you hold on too tightly it can just as easy fly out of your hands. Shít I'm Forrest fúkin Gump.:o:D

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Staish Eddie Gein here throwing his toys out of the pram. I believe he also told someone in an earlier post that they had a three inch willy. It's kind of ironic that in an attempt to belittle others he acts like an insecure 12 year old schoolgirl.

And it's obvious by your posts that when you don't have your missus locked in the ironing cupboard she's out riding all around her.
    Well by that last statement, regardless of provocation, you're not far off the schoolyard there either. It's only the interweb folks(and AH:eek::D)

Shít I'm Forrest fúkin Gump.:o:D
    Nothing wrong with being like him but if you start using that chocolate line then we gots a problem :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 peeka

,and by the way Im not married,but my missus agrees with me

:confused::confused::confused: FM104 phoneshow is that way
    >

Well by that last statement, regardless of provocation, you're not far off the schoolyard there either. It's only the interweb folks(and AH:eek::D)

I HATE YOU AND I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!! (slams door)

I HATE YOU AND I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!!! (slams door)
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Go on pm me the link...i might see someone i know :D

It must be great having everything figured out, having the perfect morality and such a caveman view of relationships. How can your head be so far up your bottom? You actually condone murder if a partner cheats on their other half, don't you see how wrong that is? I bet you're the violent, jealous type who wouldn't think twice about giving your missus a whack for texting another male.

While I can see where RaverRo808 is coming from re commitment,

RE: That it's ok to kill your other half for cheating?

Nope about commitment and the vow of marriage. Obviously not about digging shallow graves in the mountains.

Nope about commitment and the vow of marriage. Obviously not about digging shallow graves in the mountains.
    What about deep graves?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 medic_1

Whats the name of the site???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Obviously not about digging shallow graves in the mountains.

YEP, Bad mistake there, Deep ones FTW.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement